FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > By Baby as of today is no longer my baby!!!

By Baby as of today is no longer my baby!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So there i am today, on the walkway to the top floor in tesco's just as i reach the top i see the stand with all the nice baby dresses on, the nice pinks ones with bows and frill, then i remember the obvious disgust on my daughters face the day before when i showed her the new coat i had bought her for the summer, a nice light blue plain mac like coat, he words along the lines of

" mother im NOT a girly girl the colour is awful "

So anyway here i am, looking at the rails with all the different colours and types and i seriously can not believe the time as come for me to finally buy her some, what shocks me more is the pact they do padded ones for her age!!!! Whats the world coming to when from the age of 10 your been encouraged to try and make them bigger!!

Finally the choices have been made some as plain as can be and a sports one.

why do i suddenly feel a great sadness and old!!

My baby is walking around with her first bra on with in seconds of me getting home

so much for the im not a girly girl!

My baby is no longer a baby, when the fook did that happen

kat x x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So there i am today, on the walkway to the top floor in tesco's just as i reach the top i see the stand with all the nice baby dresses on, the nice pinks ones with bows and frill, then i remember the obvious disgust on my daughters face the day before when i showed her the new coat i had bought her for the summer, a nice light blue plain mac like coat, he words along the lines of

So anyway here i am, looking at the rails with all the different colours and types and i seriously can not believe the time as come for me to finally buy her some, what shocks me more is the pact they do padded ones for her age!!!! Whats the world coming to when from the age of 10 your been encouraged to try and make them bigger!!

My baby is walking around with her first bra on with in seconds of me getting home

kat x x "

It is quite hard to let go - I can empathise. I refused to let my daughter grow up prematurely as I never agreed with it despite her begging for high heels at the age of 9! Peer pressure , she indicated although she did not know the technical term for it.

I stood my ground and today she smiles about the battles we had, we laugh at the pictures of her putting on make up for the first time...;-)

Times are changing but she has evolved and matured into a lovely young woman and hopefully she , too will allow her children one day to grow up when they are ready to do so. Independent of pressure from outside. Incidentally I bough her a book around the time of the shoe battle.. It was called "dare to be different" and she now understands what I meant at that time.

"So there i am today, on the walkway to the top floor in tesco's just as i reach the top i see the stand with all the nice baby dresses on, the nice pinks ones with bows and frill, then i remember the obvious disgust on my daughters face the day before when i showed her the new coat i had bought her for the summer, a nice light blue plain mac like coat, he words along the lines of

kat x x "

just wait till your baby has babies of her own........

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

They grow up quick Kat so make the most of it. You still have Kev though to play you up

"

It is quite hard to let go - I can empathise. I refused to let my daughter grow up prematurely as I never agreed with it despite her begging for high heels at the age of 9! Peer pressure , she indicated although she did not know the technical term for it.

I stood my ground and today she smiles about the battles we had, we laugh at the pictures of her putting on make up for the first time...;-)

Times are changing but she has evolved and matured into a lovely young woman and hopefully she , too will allow her children one day to grow up when they are ready to do so. Independent of pressure from outside. Incidentally I bough her a book around the time of the shoe battle.. It was called "dare to be different" and she now understands what I meant at that time. "

Just like all the women in our family as started puberty at the earliest point. We have just bought her a book called 'puberty girl' which comes highly recommended, she curled her nose up at it but iv caught her having a peek inside, i dont want to pressure her into having to read it but i like the idea of her knowing its there and having the answers to hand when she wants them, only yesterday she rang me when i was working in the bar to ask me if boys go through puberty too, i told her that yes they do they get hair in places and... mid sentence she stops me and says mum are you in the kitchen down stairs, i said no im in the bar, disgusted she said shhh! stop talking tell me later!

lol i had to laugh.

"They grow up quick Kat so make the most of it. You still have Kev though to play you up "

dont even get me started on kev!!!

i wish it was so easy for me, a girl i could explain things to as i went through it all myself but noooo i had to have a boy! he's now 11 and started to get the mood swings and ask "those" questions. how am i meant to explain acuratly to a boy something i never went through do you think they'd let me send him back and swop him for a girl now

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"They grow up quick Kat so make the most of it. You still have Kev though to play you up

dont even get me started on kev!!! "

i will start on him - i have an ice cube that needs returning!!!

lol

"They grow up quick Kat so make the most of it. You still have Kev though to play you up

lol"

who me ice cube never lol we have some tingerling lube for next time lol better than ice

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

lol

who me ice cube never lol we have some tingerling lube for next time lol better than ice "

Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagt!!!!

Is that another slap i am allowed to give him????

I did sting his arse at one point - but also nearly broke me hand, hehehehe.

Ok, if yu 2 on a promise - means i have to make mine too :0 wink wink heeheheheh

» Add a new message to this topic