FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Jeremy Clarkson meets

Jeremy Clarkson meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

the neighbours. It is Germany tonight, 7.20 on DAVE... and the preview said "Jeremy attends a clinic in Wiesbaden where serious Germans are taught to laugh"

I can't wait - this should be hilarious

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"the neighbours. It is Germany tonight, 7.20 on DAVE... and the preview said "Jeremy attends a clinic in Wiesbaden where serious Germans are taught to laugh"

"

vy du u sink dis ees funny?

"the neighbours. It is Germany tonight, 7.20 on DAVE... and the preview said "Jeremy attends a clinic in Wiesbaden where serious Germans are taught to laugh"

vy du u sink dis ees funny?"

cos I vait to see if he can make zem laugh. I got my big towel placed in front of ze TV and am vaiting in anticipation

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

set to record thanks for the heads up, i shall look forward to laughing at zee germanz

"set to record thanks for the heads up, i shall look forward to laughing at zee germanz"

Just in the interval of one of very very few programs I ever watch... anybody see the laughter church? That is bizarre!

Also, I have never seen Blue Nun or Tower wine in a German shop, did not know it existed until i came face to face with the Armed Forces liqueur store

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

Mein Gott Liebfraumilch Wunderbar ..........EEEEWWWWWWWWW

need the vom smiley

"Mein Gott Liebfraumilch Wunderbar ..........EEEEWWWWWWWWW

need the vom smiley "

I could never understand why anybody would buy it and use for anything other than MAYBE cooking... lol

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Because the winemakers are clever enough to sell the dross that the locals will not drink to the English lol

"Because the winemakers are clever enough to sell the dross that the locals will not drink to the English lol"

I am personally so sorry...

Where I live in Germany... is in the heart of the largest German wine growing area with great weather a lot of the time, in fact it is a mini climate within Germany. They make so many different wines, many of which are dry without being acidic.. you really need to read the labels at Sainsburys and Tescos etc to know which German wine is likely to appease your palate.

Anyway, as Jeremy pointed out, most Germans suffer the eternal guilt trip (I dont personally, lol) I want to personally apologise to the British people for the fact we still export Blue Nun etc to this country ..

May I stay, pretty please???

"Because the winemakers are clever enough to sell the dross that the locals will not drink to the English lol

Where I live in Germany... is in the heart of the largest German wine growing area with great weather a lot of the time, in fact it is a mini climate within Germany. They make so many different wines, many of which are dry without being acidic.. you really need to read the labels at Sainsburys and Tescos etc to know which German wine is likely to appease your palate.

Anyway, as Jeremy pointed out, most Germans suffer the eternal guilt trip (I dont personally, lol) I want to personally apologise to the British people for the fact we still export Blue Nun etc to this country ..

May I stay, pretty please???"

As long as you spread the love and the good wine

[Removed by poster at 15/04/10 20:21:30]

"Because the winemakers are clever enough to sell the dross that the locals will not drink to the English lol

As long as you spread the love and the good wine "

Can I spread my legs in order to spread love lol...

As long as you spread the love and the good wine

Can I spread my legs in order to spread love lol..."

Why spoil the habit of a lifetime

[Removed by poster at 15/04/10 20:24:38]

"[Removed by poster at 15/04/10 20:24:38]"

Struggling with sticking it in the right place this evening...lol

Ok, here it goes...

Since my ancestors were so belligerent, I am on a mission to make the world a better place and as such I am sacrificing myself by spreading my legs...

Does that sound any more convincing?

"[Removed by poster at 15/04/10 20:24:38]

Struggling with sticking it in the right place this evening...lol

Ok, here it goes...

Since my ancestors were so belligerent, I am on a mission to make the world a better place and as such I am sacrificing myself by spreading my legs...

Does that sound any more convincing? "

It's as good an excuse as any lol!

penzance

Sod your ancestors............But you can still spread your legs

"Sod your ancestors............But you can still spread your legs "

what sod them while spreading my legs? Difficult but possibly not unachievable...pmsl

penzance

"Sod your ancestors............But you can still spread your legs

what sod them while spreading my legs? Difficult but possibly not unachievable...pmsl "

HMMMMMMM good point well presented

what sod them while spreading my legs? Difficult but possibly not unachievable...pmsl

HMMMMMMM good point well presented "

Is that the statement or the leg spreading

Is that the statement or the leg spreading "

Excuse me, I have not even began the spreading... starting my yoga stretches right now

penzance

Is that the statement or the leg spreading "

BOTH LOL

» Add a new message to this topic