FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mundane things you hate

Mundane things you hate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickmeallover OP   Woman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

The postman popping letters through the door

Always makes me jump out of my skin as its so quiet round here

Oh and I hate downstairs cooking smells permanently oozing through my flat,

(partly cos it makes me hungry and it smells so good)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

the fact i can never find a pen when i want/need one

ice cream vans..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

dogs barking

soaps

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

Having to get out of bed far to much effort invloved

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

when im waking up off a night shift and the local fish wives pick up there kids from the infant school in my road and decide the best way to get there kids to behave is to shout abuse such as "come ere you f**kin little C**t?? this is at little kids and a typical thing round here....

or when im off a night shift and the door goes, so i get up n its a jahovah, or sales person urrrrrgghhh

Washing up..and I have got the E,U ironing mountain in the lounge...

"when im waking up off a night shift and the local fish wives pick up there kids from the infant school in my road and decide the best way to get there kids to behave is to shout abuse such as "come ere you f**kin little C**t?? this is at little kids and a typical thing round here....

or when im off a night shift and the door goes, so i get up n its a jahovah, or sales person urrrrrgghhh

"

you so need to move haha

"the fact i can never find a pen when i want/need one

dogs barking

soaps

"

soaps yes!

dogs barking yes!!

pens lol so true!

but icecream vans.... hmmmm what if its a hot day n you just get the itch for a 99er? which may i add isnt actually 99p these days????

running down to the ground floor to answer the security buzzer only to find that the git that buzzed me has walked off

it takes time to put your knickers on and run down 3 flights!! be patient for goodness sake

Answering the Phone, the thing rings all Day

in the proccess of moving lol

Doing the ironing and cleaning. Don't mind other things. Any ladies willing to iron or clean for me, promise you pleasurable things in rerun lol xxx

what about, getting a message from someone or a friend request, and then they ignore you for the rest of enternity??? can you say deleted? very annoying bug bearer for me

"Answering the Phone, the thing rings all Day "

wishes i had ya numba tee hee

By *ouise_johnMan  over a year ago

alfreton

speed humps

louise xx

tossers with shotguns walking thru the garden.....that really winds me up!!!!

"Doing the ironing and cleaning. Don't mind other things. Any ladies willing to iron or clean for me, promise you pleasurable things in rerun lol xxx"

LOL..you will be lucky..lol...sex in return for house work...isn't that a marriage...

"Washing up..and I have got the E,U ironing mountain in the lounge... "

I quite like washing up...find it quite therapeutic got rid of our dishwasher so that I can do it

I fookin hate decorating though

"Doing the ironing and cleaning. Don't mind other things. Any ladies willing to iron or clean for me, promise you pleasurable things in rerun lol xxx"

hell

I WANT A MAN that licks my fanny AND does my ironing

By *DionysusMan  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

i hate people who ride up and down the streets on mopeds.

"Doing the ironing and cleaning. Don't mind other things. Any ladies willing to iron or clean for me, promise you pleasurable things in rerun lol xxx

hell

I WANT A MAN that licks my fanny AND does my ironing "

i dont like ironing coz im shite at it lol but dont mind cleaning, and love cooking nearly as much as licking fanny, both both must be tasty

"Doing the ironing and cleaning. Don't mind other things. Any ladies willing to iron or clean for me, promise you pleasurable things in rerun lol xxx

hell

I WANT A MAN that licks my fanny AND does my ironing "

if you clean it's a deal xx

"i hate people who ride up and down the streets on mopeds."

ring ding ding ding ding bom bom

hell

I WANT A MAN that licks my fanny AND does my ironing

if you clean it's a deal xx"

No I dont

I have a cleaner hahaha

The door buzzer - its never for me always some kid wanting my kids to go out to play well if you had looked out the back instead of walking past them and all the way round the front to annoy me you would KNOW my kids were already out playing I know its hard to open your eyes and look at the field you have to walk past to get to my flat but seriously try it and I may not get miffed when you buzz my flat 50 times a day!!

The damn phone - again its never for me (the bill payer) its always the same damn kid who was just at my door demanding to know where my girls are playing - for the millionth time over the back in the field go bloody look instead of asking me, or do what I do when I wanna know shout out the window

Ohh and the stupid mobile company calling all the mobiles I have the contracts on demanding to speak to me - I only have 2 ears and cant listen to 3 people all trying to sell me yet another contract at the same time

Off for a lie down cos my head hurts

Shona

x x x

Mini roundabouts, councils will put them anywhere these days, giving minor turn offs equal importance to a main road when a junction is all that's needed, often making them more dangerous as well because traffic from a hardly used road can drive straight onto a busier road without necessarily having to check both ways.....fucking lethal

By *lgernonMan  over a year ago

cupar

"when im waking up off a night shift and the local fish wives pick up there kids from the infant school in my road and decide the best way to get there kids to behave is to shout abuse such as "come ere you f**kin little C**t?? this is at little kids and a typical thing round here....

"

I once invited some bibles bashers in cos I was bored and fancied a bit of debate. Crap debate, bunch of broken records saying the same thing over and over with a scary glint in their eyes. Thing that took me mostly was that First Adventists believe Jesus is on some planet somewhere, physically in the universe: someday we will be able to get EasyShuttle space trips to visit him

Time to buy shares in Richard Bransons space tourism methinks.

I once invited some bibles bashers in cos I was bored and fancied a bit of debate. Crap debate, bunch of broken records saying the same thing over and over with a scary glint in their eyes. Thing that took me mostly was that First Adventists believe Jesus is on some planet somewhere, physically in the universe: someday we will be able to get EasyShuttle space trips to visit him

Time to buy shares in Richard Bransons space tourism methinks."

haha i've done something similar with the same folk in town centres who decided they would try and stop me to tell me how jesus is the solution to all my problems... lol now fair play if jesus helps anyone out in there lives, but so far hes done sod all in mine lol

so i tried letting them know this in the politest way, and its like talking with a brick wall, every good point and answer to there statements i came up with it was the same not really answering anything replies i got back, now im not knocking anyones beliefs, i just dont get why people have to try and get in my face and try to convert my choices n beliefs lol....il stand in the town centre shouting we're all going to die and then there is an eternity of nothingness lol jesus isnt real blaaah blaah preachy blaahhh...lol sure id upset a few.... ah well...spose the preachy folk have to get there fix somehow eh

Having to turn people down from FAB, far too many messages and and I can only play so much...

"The door buzzer - its never for me always some kid wanting my kids to go out to play well if you had looked out the back instead of walking past them and all the way round the front to annoy me you would KNOW my kids were already out playing I know its hard to open your eyes and look at the field you have to walk past to get to my flat but seriously try it and I may not get miffed when you buzz my flat 50 times a day!!

The damn phone - again its never for me (the bill payer) its always the same damn kid who was just at my door demanding to know where my girls are playing - for the millionth time over the back in the field go bloody look instead of asking me, or do what I do when I wanna know shout out the window

Ohh and the stupid mobile company calling all the mobiles I have the contracts on demanding to speak to me - I only have 2 ears and cant listen to 3 people all trying to sell me yet another contract at the same time

Shona

x x x "

I remember those days Shona

And folk wonder why I DON'T MISS THE children hehe

"Washing up..and I have got the E,U ironing mountain in the lounge...

I quite like washing up...find it quite therapeutic got rid of our dishwasher so that I can do it

I fookin hate decorating though"

I like washing up too

people that take themselves and life too seriously

"people that take themselves and life too seriously"

Definitely, and people with chips on their shoulder...the attitude variety, not the fried ones, 'cos I'd probably rather enjoy that, Yum, yum...God, I'm starved...off for lunch.

"people that take themselves and life too seriously

Definitely, and people with chips on their shoulder...the attitude variety, not the fried ones, 'cos I'd probably rather enjoy that, Yum, yum...God, I'm starved...off for lunch."

ummmmmmm chips lol

"The door buzzer - its never for me always some kid wanting my kids to go out to play well if you had looked out the back instead of walking past them and all the way round the front to annoy me you would KNOW my kids were already out playing I know its hard to open your eyes and look at the field you have to walk past to get to my flat but seriously try it and I may not get miffed when you buzz my flat 50 times a day!!

Shona

x x x

I remember those days Shona

And folk wonder why I DON'T MISS THE children hehe

"

I prob shouldnt moan cos I do love my kids to bits but sometimes I wanna scream when I have a never ending stream of kids buzzing my door all asking the same thing and they already know the answer cos the minute its light outside my girls are dressed and waiting for me to open the door

In the last week and a half I have only seen my daughters to feed them or give them money to feed themselves Ohhh I love school holidays but my bank manager dont

Shona

x x x

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"the fact i can never find a pen when i want/need one

dogs barking

soaps

soaps yes!

dogs barking yes!!

pens lol so true!

but icecream vans.... hmmmm what if its a hot day n you just get the itch for a 99er? which may i add isnt actually 99p these days???? "

Gotta agree about the Ice Cream Man! But when I was a kid, 99's were 6d. No idea where the term "99" came from, but once went out with a girl who could have filled a cone when we had sex. Creamy white and lovely it was Mmmmmm

OK, first to mention where the chocolate would come from has to go to bed early and think about what they've done!

lorrys with those reversing alarms

beeeep beeep beeeep then they flippin talk to you

I am reversing get out of the way

NO YOUR A LORRY

park up

shut up

Unsolicited sales calls

Dogs barking

Old people blocking supermarket aisles

Kids screaming while their mams ignore them

TV commercials during a good programme

Dog poo in parks and on pavements

Otherwise I'm a happy bunny

Men who cry or complain.

when u rush to get the phone and its a sales call or one of them automated voice thingys grrrrrrr !!!

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

Yapping frigging dogs..........Both my neighbours have Jack Russels.......GRRRRRRRRRR. They both leave them in the back garden all afternoon YAP YAP fucking YAP. told 'em both that if it doesn't stop it's the EHO if that don't work it's the fekking 12 bore GRRRRRRRRRRr

Rant over, smiley chappy now

"Yapping frigging dogs..........Both my neighbours have Jack Russels.......GRRRRRRRRRR. They both leave them in the back garden all afternoon YAP YAP fucking YAP. told 'em both that if it doesn't stop it's the EHO if that don't work it's the fekking 12 bore GRRRRRRRRRRr

Rant over, smiley chappy now

"

Little pet dogs are highly irritating as they have a shrill unnatural bark.

"when u rush to get the phone and its a sales call or one of them automated voice thingys grrrrrrr !!!"

you can block unwanted calls using TPS

Google it

it really is easy

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

hiccups

people who dont say thankyou when i have moved out of the way for them

doors that are open in coridoors (dont know why)

"when u rush to get the phone and its a sales call or one of them automated voice thingys grrrrrrr !!!

you can block unwanted calls using TPS

Google it

it really is easy "

I got in touch with them and it hasn't made any difference

When I'm in the cam rooms on here or on other sites where people post explicit stuff for others to comment on, it really gets on my nerves when I see guys (coz it usually is males who do it) who say things like 'Would love to lick that'

Is it just me that sees what's wrong there? It's like when I'm in a pub and a buxom girl walks in, and at the other end of the room one guy turns to another and says 'look at the tits on that!'

If that was me I would at least have the decency to say 'Look at the tits on HER', or preferably 'Look at HER tits' even if she couldn't hear me say it. Because no matter how great the tits/pussy/arse/legs/etc they are part of HER, they make HER sexier and more desirable. SHE is not a THAT, an object, she is a person.

Going back to the religious visitors, and their arguements they tend to say three things

1)God loves you.

Then when you ask why is there so much suffering in the world, it's either,

2)It is a test of your faith in him.

OR 3)Punishment for sin.

To which I simply ask why you get so many small children dying in impovorished backwaters all over the world? Cos everyone needs testing when they're just old enough to be aware of themselves, right? Or maybe they were really bad kids? Guilty of genocide perhaps?

Then I watch the strange folk squirm a bit before beating a hasty retreat down my drive....

Now the evenings are lighter, flipping kids playing football in the streets!

" Going back to the religious visitors, and their arguements they tend to say three things

1)God loves you.

Then when you ask why is there so much suffering in the world, it's either,

2)It is a test of your faith in him.

OR 3)Punishment for sin.

To which I simply ask why you get so many small children dying in impovorished backwaters all over the world? Cos everyone needs testing when they're just old enough to be aware of themselves, right? Or maybe they were really bad kids? Guilty of genocide perhaps?

Then I watch the strange folk squirm a bit before beating a hasty retreat down my drive...."

Glad to hear other people invite evangelists in for a good argument too. I had a lengthy chat with the Jehovah's once about blood transfusions.

Bizarrely enough, they never came back...in fact I've seen them sneak past my house....tee hee...

That'll teach'em to knock on my door without an invitation!

used to get them back every week, kept them on the door step for at least three hours discussing the finer points of their theology gainst mainstream judeo-christian theology......they bought someone new with them each week....I must have been like a training camp for them....lol

"used to get them back every week, kept them on the door step for at least three hours discussing the finer points of their theology gainst mainstream judeo-christian theology......they bought someone new with them each week....I must have been like a training camp for them....lol "

Introduce them to the people walking through your garden with shotguns ...

lol....now....if only i could get their visits to coincide........

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

People who stop to chat in the aisles / doorways of the supermarket....

I interupt, and ask them to move over a little bit so they can fully block the aisle, so as no-one can get past at all..... you should see the looks, but if you are ignorant enough to take up most of the fekkin space I aint gonna be polite about asking you to move!!

[Removed by poster at 16/04/10 10:34:21]

emptying the dishwasher so you can use cutlery for breakfast in the morning (usually when already late for work).

and

getting home to realise that no-one else thinks about defrosting things for tea....

grrrrrr

Having a load of cum dangling off the end of my dick and then realising the tissues are at the other end of the bedroom

By *icknDeeCouple  over a year ago

hartlepool

I hate customers. Not too good for a customer facing position, but they're all whining, moaning idiots who don't know anything about what they want or what they're talking about. After customers is the phone, 'cos at the other end is another moany customer.

» Add a new message to this topic