FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > My poor son

My poor son

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Got his first major injury in Jiu Jitsu last night, he was in tears for ages, fortunately the hospital wasnt required as ice and some pain killers took the edge off, but he's limping like he's crapped himself today

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

first the num chucks....now this....be afraid if the door bell rings mally...will be social services out to check up on you!!!!

"Got his first major injury in Jiu Jitsu last night, he was in tears for ages, fortunately the hospital wasnt required as ice and some pain killers took the edge off, but he's limping like he's crapped himself today "

Unfortunately it's all part and parcel of learning the arts, it will help build his character and at least he's not sat playing computer games

he's a tough cookie mate, you should see me though, I look like a dalmation dog with the amount of bruises I obtained last night

"he's a tough cookie mate, you should see me though, I look like a dalmation dog with the amount of bruises I obtained last night "

I'm Training again tonight, my Ribs have only just recoverd after I broke 2 of them again in January, looks like I'll be doing another Chariy Fight later in the Year, I keep saying just one more but you know how it is

yeap, I'm training for my next belt and I've only just mastered one of the major throws, i bruise really easily, so even little pinches when I'm being grabbed bruise up, its all good fun though

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

I can think of better ways to have fun!!!

"I can think of better ways to have fun!!! "

HAHA I bet you can too babe

Total sympathy for your young un here...Hope he heals well and is back in the Dojo for more...

Been teaching Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do for twenty years on and off and see plenty fall by the side so fair play to him...

"Got his first major injury in Jiu Jitsu last night, he was in tears for ages, fortunately the hospital wasnt required as ice and some pain killers took the edge off, but he's limping like he's crapped himself today "

Laughs for you all the way again today Mal xx Gran xx

"yeap, I'm training for my next belt and I've only just mastered one of the major throws, i bruise really easily, so even little pinches when I'm being grabbed bruise up, its all good fun though "

awwwww like a peach!!!

"yeap, I'm training for my next belt and I've only just mastered one of the major throws, i bruise really easily, so even little pinches when I'm being grabbed bruise up, its all good fun though

awwwww like a peach!!! "

yeah but not as hairy

» Add a new message to this topic