FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > how to catch him out

how to catch him out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouise_john OP   Man  over a year ago

alfreton

i want to catch my boyfriend cheating

so i can punish him

not exactly how it sounds, ive tried to get him to cheat by getting girls to message him on facebook, but hes been faithfull and told me about them..

i love watching him with other girls and want to take this one step further but dont know how to

louise xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

eh, are you wanting a reason to dump him?

perhaps you just have one of the good ones,apparently they are not all cheating ba*****s

Forum Mod

Ah its a fantasy thing

Fantasies are great as long as all the people involved are aware they're playing the game

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"i want to catch my boyfriend cheating

so i can punish him

not exactly how it sounds, ive tried to get him to cheat by getting girls to message him on facebook, but hes been faithfull and told me about them..

i love watching him with other girls and want to take this one step further but dont know how to

louise xx"

Be careful though as he might have a heart attack when you jump out of the wardrobe to surprise him if he is with the other girl

"Ah its a fantasy thing

Fantasies are great as long as all the people involved are aware they're playing the game

"

Quite - or it can become an emotionally dangerous 'game'!

If you insist on carrying out a one-sided fantasy then be prepared for it to blow up in your face.

Maybe you should tell him you'd like to see a video of him fucking another girl, then you can try and 'catch' him when he's doing it

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

It's hardly going to a secret now is it or he may not come into the forums? Z

Uhmmmmm if he's gonna be 'caught' in the act and doesn't know about it then I agree with what's been said before; a fantasy only works if you are both consenting to role play. BUT .... shouldn't the poor bloody third party know too ? It's HER I feel sorry for ..... weird...

If you want to catch him without his knowledge then this is something VERY different to swinging and comes down to something deeply psychological.

If you both are in on it.... then there is no need to actually catch him ... ffs ... just start the role play at the point where you KNOW about it ..... sheesh ...it's so fuffin' hard being in the directors chair ALLLLLL the time

[Removed by poster at 14/04/10 14:08:16]

"Uhmmmmm if he's gonna be 'caught' in the act and doesn't know about it then I agree with what's been said before; a fantasy only works if you are both consenting to role play. BUT .... shouldn't the poor bloody third party know too ? It's HER I feel sorry for ..... weird...

If you want to catch him without his knowledge then this is something VERY different to swinging and comes down to something deeply psychological.

If you both are in on it.... then there is no need to actually catch him ... ffs ... just start the role play at the point where you KNOW about it ..... sheesh ...it's so fuffin' hard being in the directors chair ALLLLLL the time "

but the dark glasses and the big cigar are sooo you

"Uhmmmmm if he's gonna be 'caught' in the act and doesn't know about it then I agree with what's been said before; a fantasy only works if you are both consenting to role play. BUT .... shouldn't the poor bloody third party know too ? It's HER I feel sorry for ..... weird...

If you both are in on it.... then there is no need to actually catch him ... ffs ... just start the role play at the point where you KNOW about it ..... sheesh ...it's so fuffin' hard being in the directors chair ALLLLLL the time "

Bloody 'ell Granny, are you Marje Proops reincarnated

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"i want to catch my boyfriend cheating"

Oh dear!!

anything sinister like this is bound to cause you both problems, do as advised earlier and arrange for some Roleplay agreed between yourselves

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

DOES ANYONE MAKE MOUSETRAPS BIGGER

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"anything sinister like this is bound to cause you both problems, do as advised earlier and arrange for some Roleplay agreed between yourselves "

Agree - it's not rocket science! Just also make sure the other woman knows about it too! Z

"anything sinister like this is bound to cause you both problems, do as advised earlier and arrange for some Roleplay agreed between yourselves

Agree - it's not rocket science! Just also make sure the other woman knows about it too! Z"

Thanks I should of mentioned the 3rd Person as well

Well I'm confused OP.

You want to catch you boyfriend cheating, but you like seeing him with other girls. This implies you've already seen him with other girls, so why would you want to see him cheating?

I retract: I think you're confused!!

He fucked me last weekend, didn’t he tell you?

Now go and punish him

Looks like some sort of reverse cuckhold thing. Its a little different though.

so i can punish him

louise xx"

I also have a similar fantasy but with Shaz doing it

Would love for me to walk in from shopping/work and catch her at it, of cause the 3rd party would know it's part of a roll-play and the excitement is of the possibility of being caught.

Ideally for me, would be with someone we knew quite well, planned between them pair but I wouldn't know what day or time so would walk in on it hehe

As long as all is consenting and the 3rd party does know what is going on then could be good fun

Tony

so i can punish him

louise xx

I also have a similar fantasy but with Shaz doing it

Would love for me to walk in from shopping/work and catch her at it, of cause the 3rd party would know it's part of a roll-play and the excitement is of the possibility of being caught.

Ideally for me, would be with someone we knew quite well, planned between them pair but I wouldn't know what day or time so would walk in on it hehe

As long as all is consenting and the 3rd party does know what is going on then could be good fun

Tony"

Sounds like fun, I could get some Mirrors and catch myself cheating with my Left Hand

"anything sinister like this is bound to cause you both problems, do as advised earlier and arrange for some Roleplay agreed between yourselves

Agree - it's not rocket science! Just also make sure the other woman knows about it too! Z

Thanks I should of mentioned the 3rd Person as well "

Why? I'd already said about the third person ..... get outta this shot Kev....

Take 3!

If you both are in on it.... then there is no need to actually catch him ... ffs ... just start the role play at the point where you KNOW about it ..... sheesh ...it's so fuffin' hard being in the directors chair ALLLLLL the time

but the dark glasses and the big cigar are sooo you "

hhahahaaaaaaa I'm twiddling my waxed moustache !

Take 3!"

Give me a break Granny, I'm multi tasking

By *ouise_john OP   Man  over a year ago

alfreton

no he doesnt come in the forums but does come on here occasionally and as ive had 3 mails about it, 2 from guys saying would i cheat with them theres a chance he'll see the mails

i take on board what has been said about it being emotionally dangerous and as it seems i do have one of the faithfull guys, im going to tell him again that i would like to see a video of him with another girl instead of trying to set him up

thanks guys

louise xx

p.s. please do not send mail about this subject

Bloody 'ell Granny, are you Marje Proops reincarnated "

Simpson yes! Proops NO !

Take 3!

Give me a break Granny, I'm multi tasking "

I don't call :- playing, looking and moaning MULTI tasking .... they are components of the one job !

» Add a new message to this topic