FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > At last

At last

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive always been a book worm, but last 18months havent read due to lack of concentration. Last night i started a book and im already on page 80 something.

Its twilight first book in the serious had them ages but not gotten round to reading themxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well done you.....have enoyed twighlight series....reading P.G Wodehouse just now

Reading is a dwindling art these days. I do wonder if we will get to the point of the only reading we do will be on line

"Reading is a dwindling art these days. I do wonder if we will get to the point of the only reading we do will be on line "

I know, look how many can't read a profile

"Reading is a dwindling art these days. I do wonder if we will get to the point of the only reading we do will be on line

I know, look how many can't read a profile"

By *ickens CiderMan  over a year ago

taunton

"Reading is a dwindling art these days. I do wonder if we will get to the point of the only reading we do will be on line

I know, look how many can't read a profile"

Mind you I hate the profiles that go on and on and on and on and on... have lunch... come back and on and on and on...

Some might as well be published in paperback... hate those profiles and they're the ones that moan that you didn't read my profile... yeah really... thats because I've got other things to do in life too... can spend have a day reading your damn "War & Peace" profile... lol

I know, look how many can't read a profile

Mind you I hate the profiles that go on and on and on and on and on... have lunch... come back and on and on and on...

Some might as well be published in paperback... hate those profiles and they're the ones that moan that you didn't read my profile... yeah really... thats because I've got other things to do in life too... can spend have a day reading your damn "War & Peace" profile... lol "

ouch, will reduce ours to text speak... to make it shorter lol

the twilight series have been brilliant really enjoyed them! i love reading and can go through 2 books a wk if i enjoy them xx

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

I love reading too and I'm currently reading Ricky Tomlinson's book. The last book I read was the complete works of the marquis de Sade. The librarian's face was a picture when I ordered it

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I love reading too and I'm currently reading Ricky Tomlinson's book. The last book I read was the complete works of the marquis de Sade. The librarian's face was a picture when I ordered it "
ooooooooh fab book, have you read his boudoir handbook for young ladies? i found the bit about the needle and thread fascinating

i read a book once..........blue it was

"I love reading too and I'm currently reading Ricky Tomlinson's book. The last book I read was the complete works of the marquis de Sade. The librarian's face was a picture when I ordered it "

Try ordering "My secret garden"

"Reading is a dwindling art these days. I do wonder if we will get to the point of the only reading we do will be on line "

I agree up till I started work I read and read and read, now I buy books I want to read and save them up until I go on holiday then I read almost non stop.

BUT I read loads online daily but TBH I think I skip read so I just pick out the highpoints which is just plain lazy I suppose.

I love to read as well, reading "The time travellers wife" at the moment its next to the bath so when I have time for a soak I have a read as well and if being really indulgent have a glass of wine as well

I have always loved to read right from a kid and I am lucky enough to have passed that on to my daughter she has read all the Twlight books and is absolutely hooked.

I have always enjoyed reading but with the TV & the radio and internet i don't seem to get the time to sit down with a book any more apart from when on holiday.

I love a good read, and am loving giving my lil un her bedtime stories. Never knew how enjoyable it was to read Mr Men books, Cinderella and the other princesses, lol.....

» Add a new message to this topic