FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > feeling reflective

feeling reflective

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

5 years ago today i was at my ex inlaws, dredding new years eve unhappy and being mocked for my inability to have a family. All those hurry up your eggs will be stale you will have a spastic comments, or you cant adopt you dont know what your getting sayings. Now 5 years on im divorced, and finally finding the me that had been lost for 10 years.

Im actually enjoying mylife to the most part, i have an amazing set of friends on here and in my social circle and a mum whos like my new best friend. Only thing missing is my soul mate, but i guess fate will deliver him when the time is right.

Im so happy knowing tomorrow ile be with my friends seeing in 2014, and being me, they wont judge me when i get d*unk or making heart stabbing comments breaking my heart leaving me in tears when the clock chimes midnight.

Ive made alot of mistakes this year which im sorry for but i wouldnt change my life right now for anything and i cant wait for 2014 bring it on.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

We all reflect on our lives trust me I do it too much. You will find your best friend and lover the same as I hopefully will find mine...keep smiling lovely x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best of luck in the future

You can't buy happiness

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I like that. Onwards and upwards and have some fun along the way and don't forget the mile high club when you reach the upwards bit

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Go girl . As Jon would say 'its now or never'

You have you're family, you have you're friends.... As for lover/soulmate, like you said, when the time is right.

What a horrible ex-family!!

Have a brilliant night tomorrow. x

» Add a new message to this topic