FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bullies part 2.

Bullies part 2.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok. There is a lot of debate on whether that guy was in the wrong for doing what he did, but in the end he stood up to several bullies at once, which to me takes up a lot of courage.

Anyway my point is:

They say if you tell on a bully you face worse punishment and obviously if you do nothing it continues. They say standing up to them is best, but going by the last thread. That is wrong too. So how is one meant to get rid of them?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By learning to stand up for yourself in ways that don't involve physical violence.

It takes courage to stand up to a bully yes, but it also takes social intelligence to differentiate between verbal threats and the extremely rare occasion where you actually need to use violence or force to deal with the situation.

The gentleman regreted his actions. Violence in real life is quite sickening to see and so are the results of it when you see how easily the human body can suffer horrific injuries.

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

im all for involving the authorities ie managers police etc let them deal with them

" It takes courage to stand up to a bully yes, but it also takes social intelligence to differentiate between verbal threats and the extremely rare occasion where you actually need to use violence or force to deal with the situation.

The gentleman regreted his actions. Violence in real life is quite sickening to see and so are the results of it when you see how easily the human body can suffer horrific injuries.

"

Example you are riled up because of all the bullying. You walk up to the ringleader and there's no reasoning with them and they start belittling you and say "or what, what you going to do, etc". If a slap is wrong in those circumstances. How can anyone stop a bully?

"im all for involving the authorities ie managers police etc let them deal with them"

Schools make it worse though. Managers can sack people, police can send people o prison of things are that extreme. Schools can't really do anything. When anyone involves a school it just gets worse.

" It takes courage to stand up to a bully yes, but it also takes social intelligence to differentiate between verbal threats and the extremely rare occasion where you actually need to use violence or force to deal with the situation.

Example you are riled up because of all the bullying. You walk up to the ringleader and there's no reasoning with them and they start belittling you and say "or what, what you going to do, etc". If a slap is wrong in those circumstances. How can anyone stop a bully? "

you act like a mature adult, set an example, highlight they're bad behaviour and tell them its out of order. When's the last time you faced serious violence for real ?

Example you are riled up because of all the bullying. You walk up to the ringleader and there's no reasoning with them and they start belittling you and say "or what, what you going to do, etc". If a slap is wrong in those circumstances. How can anyone stop a bully? you act like a mature adult, set an example, highlight they're bad behaviour and tell them its out of order. When's the last time you faced serious violence for real ?"

Telling them that doesn't stop them. Never has, never will. Violence in general. A couple of years back. I walked away and this other person was being restrained by his mates. Before that I have had mixed situations and this was years and years ago. He was a wannabe bully and tried his best to be the ringleader. After 8 hours a day of it, on a daily basis for a year or so. I just warned him next time he does it he'll be sorry. A few seconds later he carried on and I lost it, lashed out and he hasn't bullied since. Plus I had an incline he was a coward anyway and he wasn't known for being "hard". However as I knew a few nutters back then who wouldn't let things go, by the time I stood up to them (this was 5 years into it). Emotional damage was already done and then people backed off alot. Even the main nutter tried having a proper go and when I just showed him I could match his fearless and show I am past caring about pain and take whatever he could dish out physically and still be ready for round 2. He backed off two. Anyone who sees me around say I am a softie and in a way I am and they even say I am a wimp, which again compared to a lot of people I am. People i know would say if I lash out its out of character and chances are the other person deserved it as I walk away from fights. What people don't understand is for some reason proper bullies only listen to a slap and if you just walk away. They'll just find you, carry on and ruin you as a person.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

And in both these threads no one has mentioned how fucking annoying it is to get your meal in a fast food place and then find all the tables full of people that haven't even been served yet.When I say full I mean one person sitting at a six seater table to 'reserve' it.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

My mum was bullied at school for a long time by one particular girl and her gang of friends. They made her life hell. One day she just lost it and when the main girl was shoving her about she grabbed her hair and pulled a massive handful out, the girl had a huge bald patch. Never said another word to my mum after that. They did it to her because she was weak and took it (teachers didn't do anything either) once she stood up for herself they stopped.

Example you are riled up because of all the bullying. You walk up to the ringleader and there's no reasoning with them and they start belittling you and say "or what, what you going to do, etc". If a slap is wrong in those circumstances. How can anyone stop a bully? you act like a mature adult, set an example, highlight they're bad behaviour and tell them its out of order. When's the last time you faced serious violence for real ?

Telling them that doesn't stop them. Never has, never will. Violence in general. A couple of years back. I walked away and this other person was being restrained by his mates. Before that I have had mixed situations and this was years and years ago. He was a wannabe bully and tried his best to be the ringleader. After 8 hours a day of it, on a daily basis for a year or so. I just warned him next time he does it he'll be sorry. A few seconds later he carried on and I lost it, lashed out and he hasn't bullied since. Plus I had an incline he was a coward anyway and he wasn't known for being "hard". However as I knew a few nutters back then who wouldn't let things go, by the time I stood up to them (this was 5 years into it). Emotional damage was already done and then people backed off alot. Even the main nutter tried having a proper go and when I just showed him I could match his fearless and show I am past caring about pain and take whatever he could dish out physically and still be ready for round 2. He backed off two. Anyone who sees me around say I am a softie and in a way I am and they even say I am a wimp, which again compared to a lot of people I am. People i know would say if I lash out its out of character and chances are the other person deserved it as I walk away from fights. What people don't understand is for some reason proper bullies only listen to a slap and if you just walk away. They'll just find you, carry on and ruin you as a person. "

Bullies want reactions. Don't react and they lose interest. They may cease their behaviour if you hit them yes, but then you are the bully as you have behaved like them. This isn't a war zone, or life or death situation !

"And in both these threads no one has mentioned how fucking annoying it is to get your meal in a fast food place and then find all the tables full of people that haven't even been served yet.When I say full I mean one person sitting at a six seater table to 'reserve' it."

Really annoying I know ! Lets attack them !

"And in both these threads no one has mentioned how fucking annoying it is to get your meal in a fast food place and then find all the tables full of people that haven't even been served yet.When I say full I mean one person sitting at a six seater table to 'reserve' it."

Irrelevant. This thread is all about. How to stop a bully as things either don't work or considered as wrong. So basically this thread is about people's views on it. What would you do for example?

If someone bullies someone to make them give up a seat and you deck them. What is the next stage in the process? A baseball bat, knife etc?

Imagine the effects on his daughter if it went to that point?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

When you're a child then knee-jerk reactions are acceptable. When you're an adult then it's not.

The amount of forum posts on here about how people have no respect for others because they use their fists, and how disgusting the youth of today are for getting d*unk and running rampant, I expected more people to be against physical violence used by a grown man in front of his child. However it seems that people change their mind at a moments notice. Go figure.

Example you are riled up because of all the bullying. You walk up to the ringleader and there's no reasoning with them and they start belittling you and say "or what, what you going to do, etc". If a slap is wrong in those circumstances. How can anyone stop a bully? you act like a mature adult, set an example, highlight they're bad behaviour and tell them its out of order. When's the last time you faced serious violence for real ?

Telling them that doesn't stop them. Never has, never will. Violence in general. A couple of years back. I walked away and this other person was being restrained by his mates. Before that I have had mixed situations and this was years and years ago. He was a wannabe bully and tried his best to be the ringleader. After 8 hours a day of it, on a daily basis for a year or so. I just warned him next time he does it he'll be sorry. A few seconds later he carried on and I lost it, lashed out and he hasn't bullied since. Plus I had an incline he was a coward anyway and he wasn't known for being "hard". However as I knew a few nutters back then who wouldn't let things go, by the time I stood up to them (this was 5 years into it). Emotional damage was already done and then people backed off alot. Even the main nutter tried having a proper go and when I just showed him I could match his fearless and show I am past caring about pain and take whatever he could dish out physically and still be ready for round 2. He backed off two. Anyone who sees me around say I am a softie and in a way I am and they even say I am a wimp, which again compared to a lot of people I am. People i know would say if I lash out its out of character and chances are the other person deserved it as I walk away from fights. What people don't understand is for some reason proper bullies only listen to a slap and if you just walk away. They'll just find you, carry on and ruin you as a person.

Bullies want reactions. Don't react and they lose interest. They may cease their behaviour if you hit them yes, but then you are the bully as you have behaved like them. This isn't a war zone, or life or death situation !"

As I said earlier. I didn't nothing for 5 years except feeling worse than the previous day and same old gang/people did the same old thing and came to find me if I wasn't at my usual hang out. So obviously some are persistent about it. Some just wont leave well alone and technically it is a life changing situation as 10 years on. It still affects me.

hertfordshire

if in self defense I would not hesitate to hit back

had this years ago with my then next door drug addict who picked a fight with my hubby result he came off worse and they then went to arrest my hubby till they heard whole story he drew first punch and he didn't forget it in a hurry

I don't believe anyone is arguing that the right to self defence should exist.

The worrying factor is the amount of people who think that thumping someone is an early option in dealing with conflicts, especially when they are related to differences.

There are huge differences of personalities, cultures and persuasions on this site...shall we all thump eachother ? Or maybe we could just leave well alone. There's always somebody bigger and harder than you !

"And in both these threads no one has mentioned how fucking annoying it is to get your meal in a fast food place and then find all the tables full of people that haven't even been served yet.When I say full I mean one person sitting at a six seater table to 'reserve' it.

Really annoying I know ! Lets attack them ! "

It might catch on , instead of going to the boxing gym and paying £5.00 to fight some one of the same talent and weight of yourself , you could go to mcdonalds and reserve a table for 6 and sit and wait lol

"And in both these threads no one has mentioned how fucking annoying it is to get your meal in a fast food place and then find all the tables full of people that haven't even been served yet.When I say full I mean one person sitting at a six seater table to 'reserve' it.

It might catch on , instead of going to the boxing gym and paying £5.00 to fight some one of the same talent and weight of yourself , you could go to mcdonalds and reserve a table for 6 and sit and wait lol"

Whilst deliberately scaring a child . People with manners would ask "is anyone sitting there".

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If someone had started a thread today saying .....

I was in maccies today and I moved a kid off a table so I could eat my food and some fella got the hump because I had and hit me....I wonder what the comments would have been then.

" . There's always somebody bigger and harder than you !"

That's not true the hardest guy I knew was self defence instructor for an army regiment 5 foot 6 inches tall no more than 70 kilos.

The second hardest used to do science fiction fairs, looked a real anorak 5 foot nothing tall and so light he would blow away in the wind . He even looked like he was a softie lol .

"If someone had started a thread today saying .....

I was in maccies today and I moved a kid off a table so I could eat my food and some fella got the hump because I had and hit me....I wonder what the comments would have been then.

"

He probably made it up anyway, a very good look at me post

"

Absolutely. And you speak sense irrespective of you being a mod

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Ok. There is a lot of debate on whether that guy was in the wrong for doing what he did, but in the end he stood up to several bullies at once, which to me takes up a lot of courage.

Anyway my point is:

They say if you tell on a bully you face worse punishment and obviously if you do nothing it continues. They say standing up to them is best, but going by the last thread. That is wrong too. So how is one meant to get rid of them? "

There are more adult ways to deal with things you don't have to hit people to get your point across.

Although what the people did wasn't very polite...violence is never the answer.

" . There's always somebody bigger and harder than you !

That's not true the hardest guy I knew was self defence instructor for an army regiment 5 foot 6 inches tall no more than 70 kilos.

The second hardest used to do science fiction fairs, looked a real anorak 5 foot nothing tall and so light he would blow away in the wind . He even looked like he was a softie lol .

"

Exactly. Not only that, but if that was the case. You wouldn't have the strongest/hardest or best fighters ranked in the world. Like best heavy weight boxer, etc.

" . There's always somebody bigger and harder than you !

"

then he was harder than you ! Lol didn't say both combined

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Absolutely. And you speak sense irrespective of you being a mod "

Oh don't say things like that, I have a reputation to uphold

"Ok. There is a lot of debate on whether that guy was in the wrong for doing what he did, but in the end he stood up to several bullies at once, which to me takes up a lot of courage.

Anyway my point is:

They say if you tell on a bully you face worse punishment and obviously if you do nothing it continues. They say standing up to them is best, but going by the last thread. That is wrong too. So how is one meant to get rid of them?

There are more adult ways to deal with things you don't have to hit people to get your point across.

"

I was referring to bullying in general. Not just that thread. So if a slap isn't the answer, what is I wanted to know?

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Irrelevant. This thread is all about. How to stop a bully as things either don't work or considered as wrong. So basically this thread is about people's views on it. What would you do for example? "

I wouldn't sit at the table until I got my food, then if the OP from the other thread tried to bully me out of the seat I'd refuse to move and let him look a twat (and get arrested) by hitting me.

I would, of course, defend myself using reasonable force. A pre-emptive strike can still be classed as reasonable force in law.

Dad I was in Mcd's today with my friends a girl was alone and had a whole table to herself. I asked her if we could have a table and if she could share with the people next to us. She said yes a few mins later her dad came over started swearing and punched me in the face.

It might catch on , instead of going to the boxing gym and paying £5.00 to fight some one of the same talent and weight of yourself , you could go to mcdonalds and reserve a table for 6 and sit and wait lol

Whilst deliberately scaring a child . People with manners would ask "is anyone sitting there"."

the tble in question was for two, they moved my daughter and pulled a stool up to the table

Oh don't say things like that, I have a reputation to uphold "

Oh yeah sorry Lord Vader, didn't mean to make you look impartial and human....ooo err

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

I was referring to bullying in general. Not just that thread. So if a slap isn't the answer, what is I wanted to know? "

I don't believe in violence of any kind so I don't think it is the answer.

Bullies do it to get a rise out of people, if they are not getting a rise they are not getting their kicks.

"I was referring to bullying in general. Not just that thread. So if a slap isn't the answer, what is I wanted to know? "

Why do you think hitting someone would stop them bullying you? I know of people who would hit you back, a lot harder.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Oh yeah sorry Lord Vader, didn't mean to make you look impartial and human....ooo err "

I was joking about the "sense "part xx

Anyway my point is:

I was referring to bullying in general. Not just that thread. So if a slap isn't the answer, what is I wanted to know? "

There's no end to the ways to deal with bullies, the issue here seems to be more a lack of imagination. In the other thread the bloke would have set a much better example to his daughter by simply moving to another table and pointing out to her which battles are worthwhile, and which are not.

A great deal depends on your own self regard. If an idiot calls you an idiot, how bothered are you by that?

Whilst deliberately scaring a child . People with manners would ask "is anyone sitting there".the tble in question was for two, they moved my daughter and pulled a stool up to the table"

See it all the time in pubs/clubs, etc. People see an empty seat or seats and then ask if anyone is using them. Doesn't matter if there's one seat or several seats. One could be keeping them for the people in the toilets/counter, etc. Always ask as not only is it polite, etc, but its common sense they may be keeping the seats for somebody else.

You can't win with bullies because if they eventually leave you alone then surely they then move on to their next victim(s) ? I fail to see how that is defeating them and just shifts the problem.

Anyway my point is:

I was referring to bullying in general. Not just that thread. So if a slap isn't the answer, what is I wanted to know?

There's no end to the ways to deal with bullies, the issue here seems to be more a lack of imagination. In the other thread the bloke would have set a much better example to his daughter by simply moving to another table and pointing out to her which battles are worthwhile, and which are not.

A great deal depends on your own self regard. If an idiot calls you an idiot, how bothered are you by that?"

Isn't being polite and being well mannered worthy then? What is worthy of a battle then?

If it was work or whatever and they put me in that situation I would react (verbally of course) and even then I would have had to be under a lot of stress. In general though it wouldn't bother me at all.

"You can't win with bullies because if they eventually leave you alone then surely they then move on to their next victim(s) ? I fail to see how that is defeating them and just shifts the problem."

That's what I was thinking, but struggled to get my point across.

Oh yeah sorry Lord Vader, didn't mean to make you look impartial and human....ooo err

I was joking about the "sense "part xx"

well done for being an admin o say ! Right on with the keyboard war.....grrrr

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Doesn't matter if there's one seat or several seats. One could be keeping them for the people in the toilets/counter, etc. Always ask as not only is it polite, etc, but its common sense they may be keeping the seats for somebody else. "

Are you asking two different questions here?

Asking about bullies or people not being polite is two totally different things.

Anyway my point is:

A great deal depends on your own self regard. If an idiot calls you an idiot, how bothered are you by that?

Isn't being polite and being well mannered worthy then? What is worthy of a battle then?

If it was work or whatever and they put me in that situation I would react (verbally of course) and even then I would have had to be under a lot of stress. In general though it wouldn't bother me at all. "

Where did I say it wasn't? Punching a bloke for sitting at 'your table' isn't polite or well mannered. Walking away with disdain demonstrates sufficient regard perfectly adequately. Unless of course you have either issues with anger, or a need to prove your physical prowess.

"Doesn't matter if there's one seat or several seats. One could be keeping them for the people in the toilets/counter, etc. Always ask as not only is it polite, etc, but its common sense they may be keeping the seats for somebody else.

Asking about bullies or people not being polite is two totally different things."

I was saying it does no harm doing what i said above and there's no need to scare a child. So why do it? People are getting on this guys case. Surely they should ease off as no one knows how they would have reacted deep down unless they know they are the "angry" type then its a given. Slating this guy to me is like saying he's completely in the wrong and the other guys were in the right. These other people deserve a "hard" time to. Otherwise they'll just carry on. (By hard time I don't necessarily mean violence, but other things too).

He was completely in the wrong. No question.

hertfordshire

id have eaten his big mac in front of him lol

Someone should do this at a meet and see the response. Woman sits down in a place where there's no seat available barring the one next to her, where her bloke is going to sit and then a random should just sit down and refuse to move, whilst intimating the woman enough to upset her. See how the bloke she was meeting reacts or thinks. As times that feeling by the lot as a parent/ child relationship is bigger than any meet.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Doesn't matter if there's one seat or several seats. One could be keeping them for the people in the toilets/counter, etc. Always ask as not only is it polite, etc, but its common sense they may be keeping the seats for somebody else.

Asking about bullies or people not being polite is two totally different things.

I was saying it does no harm doing what i said above and there's no need to scare a child. So why do it? People are getting on this guys case. Surely they should ease off as no one knows how they would have reacted deep down unless they know they are the "angry" type then its a given. Slating this guy to me is like saying he's completely in the wrong and the other guys were in the right. These other people deserve a "hard" time to. Otherwise they'll just carry on. (By hard time I don't necessarily mean violence, but other things too)."

I answered about the other thread and you told me it wasn't aout that.

You can't tell people to ease off from their own views, if people don't condone violence or wouldn't have done what the man did they can't change that and probably don't want to.

In my eyes the man today if it is true had a very short fuse,I don't obviously know if his fues is always short but it seems way OTT to do what he did.

To do it in front of your child just teaches them all the wrong things.

I can say I wouldn't have made a scene in front of my child as the child wasn't hurt in any way.

Either way Maccies is disgusting, he should have gone to KFC instead.

I think you're rather more concerned with justifying your personal stance than any understanding of people's perspectives on bullying.

If you feel violence is a solution for you, good luck to you. You'll need it.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Excuse all the missing letters as I can't be bothered correcting them...new nails and I am trying not to chip them

"I think you're rather more concerned with justifying your personal stance than any understanding of people's perspectives on bullying.

If you feel violence is a solution for you, good luck to you. You'll need it."

As a last resort, never the first. If that what it takes so be it.

Well we all have differing views but I think we have to agree violence is abhorrent even when used lawfully and in a proportionate manner. The less we see and use it the better.

Whilst deliberately scaring a child . People with manners would ask "is anyone sitting there".the tble in question was for two, they moved my daughter and pulled a stool up to the table"

When they told you to fuck off , if acting aggressively they committed an offence .... Threatening words and behaviour it's also an offence to provoke you into using force or to threaten you as to be in fear of assault, depending on the level or fear of threat , you may defend yourself

Of course who decides the level of threat

I think you will have more problems with the self righteous bullies on this site than the law breakers in Mac D's but you did bring that on yourself by posting about it

Are the self righteous bullies the people that differ in viewpoints than yours?

"Are the self righteous bullies the people that differ in viewpoints than yours?"

Bullies are people who go out of there way to make someone's life a misery. So if my views are different to yours or anyone else's for that matter. How is that going out of my way to cause deliberate upset and hurt

As a kid in school who was bullied on a daily basis, the only way I was able to put a stop to bullying was fight fire with fire. I smashed the ring leader and 3 of her mates and was never bitched, bullied or taunted again.... I don't recomend violence but in most cases, it seems it's the only way to put an end to bullying.

Teachers are no better than the bullies, they often see, hear whats going on, but quite easily turn a blind eye... Assholes!!

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"

Either way Maccies is disgusting, he should have gone to KFC instead. "

"As a kid in school who was bullied on a daily basis, the only way I was able to put a stop to bullying was fight fire with fire. I smashed the ring leader and 3 of her mates and was never bitched, bullied or taunted again.... I don't recomend violence but in most cases, it seems it's the only way to put an end to bullying.

Teachers are no better than the bullies, they often see, hear whats going on, but quite easily turn a blind eye... Assholes!!"

To me if you said what will happen if it carried on. You were well in your right to do that, but obviously some people say you were in the wrong, but the evidence is there that it works in extreme cases. All I ask is what is the most moral/legal way to go about it that gets results? As I can safely say no one would use violence if other things worked.

"I think you're rather more concerned with justifying your personal stance than any understanding of people's perspectives on bullying.

If you feel violence is a solution for you, good luck to you. You'll need it."

I think this. As soon as the first punch is thrown then that's it. And most adults never stop at one punch.

"Are the self righteous bullies the people that differ in viewpoints than yours?

Bullies are people who go out of there way to make someone's life a misery. So if my views are different to yours or anyone else's for that matter. How is that going out of my way to cause deliberate upset and hurt "

I was responding to the post above that had called people 'self righteous bullies'.

i love the views of the people that dont have a clue what real life is like in shitty areas.

The police dont do anything, they dont even come out for days at a time. If you dont fight the pack, the pack rips you apart.

Are you seriously saying that you would stand in front of a gang and 'tell them' to cease and desist their appauling behaviour. You poor sods, you'll end up stabbed and robbed

I think this. As soon as the first punch is thrown then that's it. And most adults never stop at one punch."

So if someone hits you and you've done nothing wrong, you would think or say. "It doesn't matter how much you slap me, I am not going to react and lower myself to your level?" No wonder why bullies do a lot of damage physically if people have that attitude.

"i love the views of the people that dont have a clue what real life is like in shitty areas.

The police dont do anything, they dont even come out for days at a time. If you dont fight the pack, the pack rips you apart.

Are you seriously saying that you would stand in front of a gang and 'tell them' to cease and desist their appauling behaviour. You poor sods, you'll end up stabbed and robbed"

I have done the lot as I have grown up/lived in shitty areas and over time. Due to them leaving home things have got better as its been a much nicer place live and that way I have experienced both worlds.

This thread reminds me of a film I saw the other day. Anybody seen Superman 2? Lol

"This thread reminds me of a film I saw the other day. Anybody seen Superman 2? Lol"

Is the answer, we all put our pants on outside our normal clothes and stand with arms folded in the face of adversity

I think this. As soon as the first punch is thrown then that's it. And most adults never stop at one punch.

So if someone hits you and you've done nothing wrong, you would think or say. "It doesn't matter how much you slap me, I am not going to react and lower myself to your level?" No wonder why bullies do a lot of damage physically if people have that attitude. "

That's not what you said though is it? You asked why you shouldn't punch a bully first. If I was punched for no reason of course I would fight back, and so would any bully you punched too.

I wish people would stop assuming things that have not been said. Straw man arguments are boring.

"This thread reminds me of a film I saw the other day. Anybody seen Superman 2? Lol

Is the answer, we all put our pants on outside our normal clothes and stand with arms folded in the face of adversity "

No in the middle of the film. He goes into a cafe without his powers. His date/lLois was being harassed about his seat and pestered her to get with him. When he (Clark) went to his seat, he politely said it was his seat. Didn't work, asked him to go outside to "teach" manners" and as he turned his back, the bully battered him. He was a known bully and everyone feared him and did everything he wanted. End of the film he got his powers back, went back to the cafe. Saw this bloke again and just hurt him physically enough so he was just hurt and then embarrassed him to the point where you think you have to becareful who you mess with. In the meantime he damaged some of their property. Did the staff/owners of the cafe do anything or the regulars? They just smiled and let him go as not only did he stop a well known bully who never stops, but he handed them money for the damage caused by him upfront, lol.

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

is this a news story or just a random disscussion

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"is this a news story or just a random disscussion "

Check out "So Ashamed" its here in the lounge.

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"is this a news story or just a random disscussion

Check out "So Ashamed" its here in the lounge."

Forum Mod

O o O oo

You know I think this should be the end of this subject as all I am doing is taking posts off with people telling others how violent they have been or would be and Admin won't like that