FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Plop Trumps ... Whatever Next ???

Plop Trumps ... Whatever Next ???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issmekate xxx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Non Vanilla Land

Someone bought my daughter for Xmas a delightful game derived from the infamous Top Trumps of my youth ... Top Plops ... based on the faecal matter of common and not so common animals ... categories to compare include ... frequency, hardness, length, width, smelliness and yuck factor ... complete with pic of said plop and an interesting fact about the animal who dropped it !!!

Any other interesting Xmas games ... retro or otherwise ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Doggy doo game. Four players all have a lead. You throw a dice and depending on the number on the dice thats how many times you squeeze the lead handle. The winner is the one who gets the dog to poo

I got some socks

Non Vanilla Land

"I got some socks"

Would that be Hunt the Sock, Stuff the Sock or See How Much Cum We Can Shoot In A Sock ???

Ker-Spunk

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Someone bought my daughter for Xmas a delightful game derived from the infamous Top Trumps of my youth ... Top Plops ... based on the faecal matter of common and not so common animals ... categories to compare include ... frequency, hardness, length, width, smelliness and yuck factor ... complete with pic of said plop and an interesting fact about the animal who dropped it !!!

Any other interesting Xmas games ... retro or otherwise ??? "

This sounds like the perfect game for Ryan Dear, Femme and Diamondsmiles.

By *uckyinlustMan  over a year ago

manchester

I was in the queue at the Asda checkout and the guy in front of me had ..........50 shades of grey board game ............didn't know there was one but maybe worth checking it out

I got dave an ice scraper for his stocking. Hesxan ungrateful git I tell ya. It attaches to his keyring so he can't lose it. Its compact...about 2inches wide what more cana man ask for?

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I got dave an ice scraper for his stocking. Hesxan ungrateful git I tell ya. It attaches to his keyring so he can't lose it. Its compact...about 2inches wide what more cana man ask for?"

Did you give him a blowjob too? If so then there is nothing more he can ask for.

"I got dave an ice scraper for his stocking. Hesxan ungrateful git I tell ya. It attaches to his keyring so he can't lose it. Its compact...about 2inches wide what more cana man ask for?

Did you give him a blowjob too? If so then there is nothing more he can ask for.

"

bugger no lickety....im a bad wifey.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

That sounds really good. I love shit games (non scat)

Non Vanilla Land

"That sounds really good. I love shit games (non scat) "

Ha! Ha! Actually it was quite good ... some very interesting facts to be had ... although the graphic shit shots would not go down quite so well if you were eating !!!

"Someone bought my daughter for Xmas a delightful game derived from the infamous Top Trumps of my youth ... Top Plops ... based on the faecal matter of common and not so common animals ... categories to compare include ... frequency, hardness, length, width, smelliness and yuck factor ... complete with pic of said plop and an interesting fact about the animal who dropped it !!!

Any other interesting Xmas games ... retro or otherwise ??? "

Iv got cock trumps! Very amusing

"I got some socks

Would that be Hunt the Sock, Stuff the Sock or See How Much Cum We Can Shoot In A Sock ??? "

See How Much Cum We Can Shoot In A Sock ... I'm trying to beat my teenage record

» Add a new message to this topic