FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > profiles

profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ew 2 this Girl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Banbury

If someone has hidden their profile, would this show as they no longer on the site?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope .. it would show as they have hidden their profile if they are in your friends list

I think

I hide my profile now and then, if you click on it it'll say member has hidden profile, you're still able to message them, they just don't come up in searches. If it says member no longer on site then they have deleted their profile. Hope this helps

Banbury

Thank you. you have both been really helpful

Person was on my hotlist and friends list....when.i name search no account exists.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thank you. you have both been really helpful

Person was on my hotlist and friends list....when.i name search no account exists."

they've left the site then. It happens, we've been chatting to a man for about a month and he's just left the site. It made us laugh once when we were in the process of setting up a meet with a guy and just as we were about to finalise he left the site lol.....he could have just said he'd changed his mind

I think if you hide your profile and do a name search it will come up with sorry we found no one of that name or something like that! If they delete their profile and were on your friends list, they will disappear from it.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I think if you hide your profile and do a name search it will come up with sorry we found no one of that name or something like that! If they delete their profile and were on your friends list, they will disappear from it."

Oh you could be right actually! Scrap my answer

I've had many people delete their account after arranging a meet, like you say, probably better just to say they'd changed their mind because invariably, they reappear a few days later, usually moaning they can't get a meet lol! I was messaged yesterday by a guy who then deleted his profile, a few hours later he's messaging me on a new one that he then deleted again!! I think it might be an idea to block people for a month or so after deleting a profile as so many people come and go. Either commit or go away I say

Banbury

Thanks everyone

Think the person has deleted themselves altogether as now not on my friends list or hotlist and looking at saved messages there's no pic and says... from (user no longer on site)....oh well there loss not mine

» Add a new message to this topic