FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > racist or fact?

racist or fact?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I've only contacted 2 black women here so far nothing rude just a simple hi and hope maybe meet for coffee type thing!

both said I as a white man was "too small "as in penis size! I'm 7 to 8 inches but they are used to 10 plus!!! One even said her ex was 12"

One was quite rude saying she was sick of white men trying to measure up to her native kenyans ! !"

is such an assumption or claim to be considered racist? As people have been accused of racism for much less ?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

People are here for many reasons.

I think they are just winding you up

Well i'm not that bothered or wound up but curious does a guy actually have 12" ? That must be a record!! And if that is true then I wouldn't want to meet her! I could fall in and never again be found

You are a tiny bit bothered though, just a smidge?

Otherwise this thread wouldn't exist.

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Her standards and requirements are high, God help her lol. But no it's not racist. Immediately offputting had I have been you messaging.

"You are a tiny bit bothered though, just a smidge?

"

i'm not bothered why would you say that? I'm not bothered i'm not

I'm NOT BOTHERED

"You are a tiny bit bothered though, just a smidge?

i'm not bothered why would you say that? I'm not bothered i'm not

I'm NOT BOTHERED "

My mistake!

R U bothered????

"Her standards and requirements are high, God help her lol. But no it's not racist. Immediately offputting had I have been you messaging.

"

well her expectations are high and I dunno if those kind of measurements can be found on humans! I do have a donkey but his a pet and he may get too excited in situations like that

here's a fact

not all black guys are packing heavy and not all white guys are traveling light.

just consider it her loss. my motto is taste the rainbow

Also just a quick taught??????

Can contraception be got for those sizes? That would have to be a concern also

"Also just a quick taught??????

Can contraception be got for those sizes? That would have to be a concern also"

my horses have ones to fit for sperm collection, so all sizes are available, maybe form far equipment stores

"here's a fact

not all black guys are packing heavy and not all white guys are traveling light.

just consider it her loss. my motto is taste the rainbow"

very well put

See my argument is this! She clearly states "us white men dont measure up!! Now if I made a remark about her race like that I would have been reported and highly likely action would be taken by admin!

my horses have ones to fit for sperm collection, so all sizes are available, maybe form far equipment stores"

you mean farm equipment stores? Seems a bit extreme surely? But safety does come first and foremost

"here's a fact

just consider it her loss. my motto is taste the rainbow very well put

See my argument is this! She clearly states "us white men dont measure up!! Now if I made a remark about her race like that I would have been reported and highly likely action would be taken by admin! "

Just remember there are plenty of women's profiles on here that don't want black cock at all!

"here's a fact

See my argument is this! She clearly states "us white men dont measure up!! Now if I made a remark about her race like that I would have been reported and highly likely action would be taken by admin! "

Just remember there are plenty of women's profiles on here that don't want black cock at all!

"here's a fact

I do completely understand and it's unfortunate. it happens to everybody of all races. just as long as you don't do it to others then that's all you can do.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Well according to one online study I've just read only 8.4% of the population have a penis above 7 inches with 0.1% of those having one 9 inches or larger.

Using those statistics I'd say she may of been bending the truth a bit. But you never know. It also says that there are 2 different sets of results for penis size. One where the men were measured by the people taking the survey and one where they self measure! I can imagine the results are very different. I've seen pics on here where guys claim to be 9 or 10 inches and there's no way, they must be measuring from their arse to the tip of their cock!!! Lol x

I thought the ladies were taking the piss when they called me 0.1 ; - I don't feel so bad now, thanks!

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Well according to one online study I've just read only 8.4% of the population have a penis above 7 inches with 0.1% of those having one 9 inches or larger.

Using those statistics I'd say she may of been bending the truth a bit. But you never know. It also says that there are 2 different sets of results for penis size. One where the men were measured by the people taking the survey and one where they self measure! I can imagine the results are very different. I've seen pics on here where guys claim to be 9 or 10 inches and there's no way, they must be measuring from their arse to the tip of their cock!!! Lol x "

I think some start from their navel

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Some people will see racism in the oddest thing ( I read yesterday about an elderly lady being barred by Sainsbury for referring to the delivery driver as "a lovely coloured gentleman" (it was in the Express before you ask Onny )) Personally I think she was just winding you up as others have said, not all black guys are hung nor white guys tiddlers - it's a stereotype, not racism to me

"Some people will see racism in the oddest thing ( I read yesterday about an elderly lady being barred by Sainsbury for referring to the delivery driver as "a lovely coloured gentleman" (it was in the Express before you ask Onny )) PersoRTnally I think she was just winding you up as others have said, not all black guys are hung nor white guys tiddlers - it's a stereotype, not racism to me "

But surely id it is true then all black women have wide gapping fannies withering at the flanges no? I mean taking a cock that size must take its toll ?

Can contraception be got for those sizes? That would have to be a concern also"

I've read before that some VVVWE guys struggle to find condoms large enough to accommodate their members and therefore use female condoms with the inner ring removed.

Have never experienced this myself though.

"I've only contacted 2 black women here so far nothing rude just a simple hi and hope maybe meet for coffee type thing!

both said

"

You got a reply!!! Most men would be amazed by that alone.

Kent

"Some people will see racism in the oddest thing ( I read yesterday about an elderly lady being barred by Sainsbury for referring to the delivery driver as "a lovely coloured gentleman" (it was in the Express before you ask Onny )) PersoRTnally I think she was just winding you up as others have said, not all black guys are hung nor white guys tiddlers - it's a stereotype, not racism to me

But surely id it is true then all black women have wide gapping fannies withering at the flanges no? I mean taking a cock that size must take its toll ? "

I wouldn't think so. If woman can have a baby and not be left with a fanny resembling the dartford tunnel I should think it'll spring back after a cock

both said

You got a reply!!! Most men would be amazed by that alone. "

oh you will always get a reply but a reply that tries to lure you into giving a bigotry reply! Then they shout racism and the righteous brigade is out!

I'll get it here also after speaking my mind but i'm at the stage now enough is enough

I as a native am surely allowed a voice too

both said I as a white man was "too small "as in penis size! I'm 7 to 8 inches but they are used to 10 plus!!! One even said her ex was 12"

One was quite rude saying she was sick of white men trying to measure up to her native kenyans ! !

I ask myself why she is here so or on this site which is mainly white here in Ireland

"

Each to their own mate, and in my experience no the colour of the skin has not had a direct reflection on the cock size

I as a native ?..sounds a little BNP to me but heyyy what do i know

"I as a native ?..sounds a little BNP to me but heyyy what do i know"

Sorry what is bnp?

"I as a native ?..sounds a little BNP to me but heyyy what do i know

Sorry what is bnp?"

British Nationalist party

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It might just have been their way of saying 'no thanks'. Better ways to do it though if that were the case and if they're so much into size maybe they should put that on their profiles.

one love one heart lets get together and feel alright

Maybe she just doesn't like men who have to suck their fat guts in

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

Sorry what is bnp?"

whats bnp?? are u sure!

anyway all the black girls i know wouldnt want to sleep with a brother for there own reasons, so like every thing else its personal choice

Sorry what is bnp?

British Nationalist party"

Oh ok i'm not politically motivated but it seems we can't upset any foreigners at any cost here these days yet they see it ok to insult us! This is not solely on the mentioned incident but in general we are forced to accept their cultures here yet they are very slow to accept ours!

And wait and see this thread will be deleted because we are not allowed a voice anymore

im lost here

one love one heart

Sorry what is bnp?

Oh ok i'm not politically motivated but it seems we can't upset any foreigners at any cost here these days yet they see it ok to insult us! This is not solely on the mentioned incident but in general we are forced to accept their cultures here yet they are very slow to accept ours!

And wait and see this thread will be deleted because we are not allowed a voice anymore"

i'm sorry but i'm confused now,Are you talking about colour or country of birth

"Maybe she just doesn't like men who have to suck their fat guts in "
maybe I can borrow you're red plastic corrset ?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I see the OP has shown what he's really cross about now.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Some people will see racism in the oddest thing ( I read yesterday about an elderly lady being barred by Sainsbury for referring to the delivery driver as "a lovely coloured gentleman" (it was in the Express before you ask Onny )) PersoRTnally I think she was just winding you up as others have said, not all black guys are hung nor white guys tiddlers - it's a stereotype, not racism to me

But surely id it is true then all black women have wide gapping fannies withering at the flanges no? I mean taking a cock that size must take its toll ? "

I doubt you received any such mail. You seem a bit bitter about something; some ebony beauty turn you down and your default setting is because you're not hung like horse. Then, to add to it you start with the insult about the size of black women pussies.

Grow...up! You won't appeal to all so get over yourself. Oh...and by the way I only meet white men, none have got lost in my Blackwall Tunnel yet!

"I see the OP has shown what he's really cross about now."

Country of birth i'm not racist but we are afraid to challenge other cultures! They enforce their cultures on us but we have to be politically correct all the time in case we offend their culture

"Maybe she just doesn't like men who have to suck their fat guts in maybe I can borrow you're red plastic corrset ?"

It's your not you're and it's not a corset

Sorry what is bnp?

And wait and see this thread will be deleted because we are not allowed a voice anymore

i'm sorry but i'm confused now,Are you talking about colour or country of birth"

im confused

"Maybe she just doesn't like men who have to suck their fat guts in maybe I can borrow you're red plastic corrset ?

It's your not you're and it's not a corset "

its not the wrapping but the present inside that counts

I think there's only 2 black women on the site full stop and one and one of them's in America!!!

But surely id it is true then all black women have wide gapping fannies withering at the flanges no? I mean taking a cock that size must take its toll ?

I doubt you received any such mail. You seem a bit bitter about something; some ebony beauty turn you down and your default setting is because you're not hung like horse. Then, to add to it you start with the insult about the size of black women pussies.

Grow...up! You won't appeal to all so get over yourself. Oh...and by the way I only meet white men, none have got lost in my Blackwall Tunnel yet! "

I went through there last night, How was it for you ;=p

Grow...up! You won't appeal to all so get over yourself. Oh...and by the way I only meet white men, none have got lost in my Blackwall Tunnel yet! "

haha very witty, but in the poor OPs defence i have received similar messages in the past... absolutely fine if they feel that way, but there is the perception out there that black guy safe better hung than white, true or not i really don't know, in my experience its not

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Country of birth i'm not racist but we are afraid to challenge other cultures! They enforce their cultures on us but we have to be politically correct all the time in case we offend their culture"

You are trying to goad people into calling you a racist so that you can prove your point to yourself.

London

"I as a native ?..sounds a little BNP to me but heyyy what do i know"

He's "subtly" trying to turn this into a racist thread that's why I think his claim about contacting black women and getting a reply utter...bollocks!

This is an open forum so please post here to be seen and not private messaging you're abuse

London

Sorry what is bnp?

And wait and see this thread will be deleted because we are not allowed a voice anymore"

...proving my point!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

He's "subtly" trying to turn this into a racist thread that's why I think his claim about contacting black women and getting a reply utter...bollocks!"

I agree and note and approve of your quote marks around subtle

"Maybe she just doesn't like men who have to suck their fat guts in maybe I can borrow you're red plastic corrset ?

its not the wrapping but the present inside that counts "

Unwrap with caution

London

"I see the OP has shown what he's really cross about now."

I got it from the get go!

He's "subtly" trying to turn this into a racist thread that's why I think his claim about contacting black women and getting a reply utter...bollocks!"

i'm a racist ring the bell!!!! This is what i'm talking about we can't voice an opinion any more but you scream racism

"This is an open forum so please post here to be seen and not private messaging you're abuse"

he said you're again instead of your naughty boy repeat one hundred times

Unwrap with caution "

Unwrap with caution "

always slowly never rush anything x

"I see the OP has shown what he's really cross about now.

I got it from the get go!"

I see your point regarding the OPs other comments...

Listen pal i work in Africa and if you want to talk about cultures and beliefs and all the like feel free. I don't really see what the hell it has to do with swinging, it's simple just don't react and respond to those that cause you offence

By *exxifun5Couple  over a year ago

NORWICH

"here's a fact

See my argument is this! She clearly states "us white men dont measure up!! Now if I made a remark about her race like that I would have been reported and highly likely action would be taken by admin!

Just remember there are plenty of women's profiles on here that don't want black cock at all! "

this x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

He's "subtly" trying to turn this into a racist thread that's why I think his claim about contacting black women and getting a reply utter...bollocks! i'm a racist ring the bell!!!! This is what i'm talking about we can't voice an opinion any more but you scream racism"

can you not see that you are the one screaming racism? If course you can and I'm a little offended that you think we can't see through you.

He's "subtly" trying to turn this into a racist thread that's why I think his claim about contacting black women and getting a reply utter...bollocks! i'm a racist ring the bell!!!! This is what i'm talking about we can't voice an opinion any more but you scream racism"

The simple fact is that with your comment about "us" and foreigners you are showing Racism, and i'm not shouting or screaming at all, as a mixed race Englishman myself i find it quite funny

He's "subtly" trying to turn this into a racist thread that's why I think his claim about contacting black women and getting a reply utter...bollocks! i'm a racist ring the bell!!!! This is what i'm talking about we can't voice an opinion any more but you scream racism

The simple fact is that with your comment about "us" and foreigners you are showing Racism, and i'm not shouting or screaming at all, as a mixed race Englishman myself i find it quite funny"

maybe you should be compensated in some monetary way?

He's "subtly" trying to turn this into a racist thread that's why I think his claim about contacting black women and getting a reply utter...bollocks! i'm a racist ring the bell!!!! This is what i'm talking about we can't voice an opinion any more but you scream racism

The simple fact is that with your comment about "us" and foreigners you are showing Racism, and i'm not shouting or screaming at all, as a mixed race Englishman myself i find it quite funny maybe you should be compensated in some monetary way? "

WTF.. in all fairness mate, you are just making yourself sound and look a dick (albeit a small white one)

Kent

I do think though OP that you shouldn't get your knickers in a twist based upon the messages from 2 woman!

If they were rude to you report, block and move on! That's the advice given to anyone when receiving rude messages.

The simple fact is that with your comment about "us" and foreigners you are showing Racism, and i'm not shouting or screaming at all, as a mixed race Englishman myself i find it quite funny maybe you should be compensated in some monetary way? "

My 12inch dick more than compensates

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I see the OP has shown what he's really cross about now.

I got it from the get go!"

Oh I got it quite quickly, but was wondering when he would actually make it blatant. I thought it would be when he said the black women he messaged must have gaping pussies and he'd fall in, but I could be accused of that, enjoying the (ahem) larger gentleman as I do.

Nope, it was the 'I live here why can't I say what I want, however offensive it is' that finally gave it away. Notwithstanding a white man in Western Europe has nothing to worry about regarding his freedom of speech.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Now I know you're following a script.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

OP you are just making yourself look a fool now with the compensation comment.

If you didn't like what the women you contacted said to you report it and move on. You have made some fairly sweeping generalisations about race and immigrants and religion here and you are starting to look a little bit bitter and angling for a fight.

Maybe it's time go step away from the keyboard, have a wank and calm down.

"

The simple fact is that with your comment about "us" and foreigners you are showing Racism, and i'm not shouting or screaming at all, as a mixed race Englishman myself i find it quite funny maybe you should be compensated in some monetary way?

Now I know you're following a script."

exactly glad you agree nicecouple 561

"

Unwrap with caution

"

The way my pvc dress fits over my boobs, they are going to give someone a black eye when they unzip it.

Your lady has nice boobs though

The simple fact is that with your comment about "us" and foreigners you are showing Racism, and i'm not shouting or screaming at all, as a mixed race Englishman myself i find it quite funny maybe you should be compensated in some monetary way?

WTF.. in all fairness mate, you are just making yourself sound and look a dick (albeit a small white one)"

you sticking up for this is not going to get you a 12" BBC in your arse

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Now I know you're following a script. exactly glad you agree nicecouple 561"

The very last thing I will do in this lifetime is agree with you. I find the fact that you even think it laughable.

By *atinaBabeCouple  over a year ago

casa caliente

Haha black is beautiful

So just to enlighten this whole thread was to prove that any opinion that goes against cultures different to mine causes out rage hence we as a nation are afraid to express our selves!

WTF.. in all fairness mate, you are just making yourself sound and look a dick (albeit a small white one) you sticking up for this is not going to get you a 12" BBC in your arse "

hahaha quality i just sent a message to fellow thread poster saying just wait he'll say something about me being bi.. you are a bigot mate plain and simple.

feel free to report me for such a shocking generalisation

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

After yesterday's performance I just think that the op isn't getting enough attention on here so is getting his kicks by posting inflammatory remarks

And of course any difference of opinion is racism

"So just to enlighten this whole thread was to prove that any opinion that goes against cultures different to mine causes out rage hence we as a nation are afraid to express our selves! "

hahahaha you should do stand up.. as i said i work in africa and give a first hand a count of cultures beliefs etc, it doesn't cause outrage but your example of being turned down because you are white does not give a strong argument about being racist just makes you look a tw*t

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"So just to enlighten this whole thread was to prove that any opinion that goes against cultures different to mine causes out rage hence we as a nation are afraid to express our selves! "

No just to enlighten you.....this thread proves the opposite!

You have had your say, we have had ours and no one is in a rage except possibly you.

"here's a fact

Just remember there are plenty of women's profiles on here that don't want black cock at all! "

one here, big cocks are not the be all and end all, I mean come on if he is 10 inches, he aint going to be able to use it all is he????

I think you mean beliefs not Cultures friend, If you were born in this country then your Culture is the same but the Belief is totally different.

Just saying

God, this is a depressing thread.

OP, I think you just got yourself blocked by the majority of ppl who have read this thread, myself included.

evesham

Oooohhhhh so it was a social experiment and not your opinion at all??

Isn't it funny how most people say that when the majority of opinion goes against them!!

For the record I was going to stand up for youinitially and say that the comment aabout White men not measuring up to her Kenyan men was perhaps racist bit that all you had to do was report it. However you very quickly changed the tome of the thread by commenting on other people's culture in a negative way.

The majority on here welcome, accept and celebrate Britain's multi-cultural society. Bet you eat curry don't you, or is that a bit of culture you can live with? I For one was very touched to have been offered Eid food the other week by an imam where I work. I welcomed listening to about his religion. Justas iI have in the past enjoyed being invited to Jewish Passover meals, Christmas at friends houses etc.

yes I agree, it makes my blood boil!

oops, thats unrelated..its just cos I have to go to work and cant inject a lengthy contribution to

evesham

"And of course any difference of opinion is racism"

Who has called you a racist?

'thank you for showing us the error of our ways and on the path to our enlightenment'

and here was me thinking there was something more sinister behind it

"And of course any difference of opinion is racism

Who has called you a racist?"

Me

"God, this is a depressing thread. "

agreed

By *exxifun5Couple  over a year ago

NORWICH

"God, this is a depressing thread.

agreed "

evesham

Me "

Oh...... Ok then lol I didn't see that

So one person out of dozens has called the OP racist, does that support the hypothesis for his little social experiment or not?

Me

So one person out of dozens has called the OP racist, does that support the hypothesis for his little social experiment or not? "

Quite the opposite because the experiment is basically flawed, in as much as the goal posts were moved half way through.

Me

So one person out of dozens has called the OP racist, does that support the hypothesis for his little social experiment or not?

Quite the opposite because the experiment is basically flawed, in as much as the goal posts were moved half way through. "

the goal posts were on casters

the goal posts were on casters

Quicker than a reasonably priced car

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"the goal posts were on casters

Quicker than a reasonably priced car "

I think the goal posts were only at one end of the pitch

Speaking of which I think an own goal has been scored

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

This thread started at rejection from black women, then on to the mythical big black cock vs tiny white cock and then on to racism I'm going to confused.com it's much easier to understand

OP no offence intended but you allegedly were rejected by 2 black women. It's not the end of the world, it will happen again (dare i say it from some of the white women on this thread) get over it!!

Retirement Village

"Well according to one online study I've just read only 8.4% of the population have a penis above 7 inches with 0.1% of those having one 9 inches or larger.

Using those statistics I'd say she may of been bending the truth a bit. But you never know. It also says that there are 2 different sets of results for penis size. One where the men were measured by the people taking the survey and one where they self measure! I can imagine the results are very different. I've seen pics on here where guys claim to be 9 or 10 inches and there's no way, they must be measuring from their arse to the tip of their cock!!! Lol x "

Reading this i wanted to measure mine but didn't have a tape measure so have used the keyboard on my lappy to gauge the size....

.... Mine goes from A to Z

(Ok crap joke at trying to lighten the atmosphere)

Sorry I couldn't get back sooner but I have to work to support my family

I'm entitled to my opinion and i'm entitled to express it ! Your untitled to yours ! Allot agree with my views ! That don't make us racists!

"Sorry I couldn't get back sooner but I have to work to support my family

I'm entitled to my opinion and i'm entitled to express it ! Your untitled to yours ! Allot agree with my views ! That don't make us racists!"

Sorry but if you speak out against another race that does make you racist.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm entitled to my opinion and i'm entitled to express it ! Your untitled to yours ! Allot agree with my views ! That don't make us racists!"

I agree with one point in this, a lot do agree with your views.....mores the pity.

evesham

Are you now trying to insinuate that we don't work?? You're a little charmer ain't ya!!!

Retirement Village

I just saw an alien out of window with Elvis!!

What?? It's more believable than this thread

funny thing is when I said I was insulted by a black womans comments at the start the general advise was ignore ! And they are entitled to their views!!! Exactly what this is about

You were the one who brought up the racism...

I'm entitled to my opinion and i'm entitled to express it ! Your untitled to yours ! Allot agree with my views ! That don't make us racists!

Are you now trying to insinuate that we don't work?? You're a little charmer ain't ya!!!"

Now your just being silly

I've read before that some VVVWE guys struggle to find condoms large enough to accommodate their members and therefore use female condoms with the inner ring removed.

Have never experienced this myself though."

Yes I also find this problem . I've found that Tesco small bin liners are a great fit for me

You were the one who brought up the racism... "

As a question yes correct and I was ignore it and it was their point of view! So I gave my point of view and the righteous brigade come out! Is it because i'm white?

evesham

Are you now trying to insinuate that we don't work?? You're a little charmer ain't ya!!!

Now your just being silly"

So why make a point of the fact that younger at work then?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Now your just being silly"

Lol, that has made my day

evesham

*you are

Now your just being silly

So why make a point of the fact that younger at work then?"

point was you had not silenced me I Wes busy but its funny you are thinking along those lines!

Of interest do you work?

Never in my life have I been so glad to be fat and unemployed, means the op won't contact me

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

" point was you had not silenced me I Wes busy but its funny you are thinking along those lines!

Of interest do you work?"

So you've done "fatties" "racism" so now it's the " scroungers"

Gotta love you

Oh and I do work

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

One was quite rude saying she was sick of white men trying to measure up to her native kenyans ! !

I ask myself why she is here so or on this site which is mainly white here in Ireland

"

They are deluding them selves, its a myth. The size of a penis is nothing to do with race, the average black man is the same as the average white man. It is simple to find information on line but anecdotally I have 'shared' many a communal shower in the RAF and TA as well as the rugby club with guys of all races. Yes of course I look (I am sure most do) and I have seen as many white guys with the proverbial babies arm holding an apple as I have seen black guys, but not many in total I have to say, most are as the word implies average.

If you had alluded to physical features related to black racial heritage you would be slated.

Saying all white men have small cocks is like saying all black women have fat asses. Just saying.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Country of birth i'm not racist but we are afraid to challenge other cultures! They enforce their cultures on us but we have to be politically correct all the time in case we offend their culture"

I haven't got to the bottom of the thread yet but... Have you read all the profiles that say "no blacks or Asians" or "I'm not racist but..."? This thread could have ended 8 hours ago if you didn't keep it going. Those comments are deemed here to be preferences. Personally, I think there are better ways of saying no.

Your concern was a rude reply.

Yes, I've seen huge cocks on black and white men. Just as I have seen tiny ones. To turn this into not being "allowed" to challenge foreigners and other cultures... Really?

Listen to In Our Time on R4 right now and understand where some of the problems come from.

All I'm gonna say to the op is sod them there's plenty more fish in the sea excuse the pun but he is right with we as white folk would get tarnished with remarks like that sad really not being raised but its true I'm half jamacan and half british but I don't it so don't worry about them sod em sod em all

"I think they are just winding you up"

"All I'm gonna say to the op is sod them there's plenty more fish in the sea excuse the pun but he is right with we as white folk would get tarnished with remarks like that sad really not being raised but its true I'm half jamacan and half british but I don't it so don't worry about them sod em sod em all "

I was ment to say but I don't look Jamaican

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"

The Kenyan woman does seem to be labouring under stereotypical ideas.

By *igblackdomTV/TS  over a year ago

West Midlands

I have to say this hasn't been my experience on this forum (Im a black male), I'd say almost without exception the black females I've contacted are seeking liaisons with white males.

is this thread still going lol

"I have to say this hasn't been my experience on this forum (Im a black male), I'd say almost without exception the black females I've contacted are seeking liaisons with white males.

"

Lol typical of this site nobody suits anybody!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed the OP.

Ill leave the discussion on the rest of it but