FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > testing house guest,,gggrrr!!

testing house guest,,gggrrr!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i have A friend staying with me,he is inconsiderate n wakes me up early every morning so far,

I tried to be nice,asking him to be quite in mornings,spray deodrant after using toilets.

I swear im putting him out or this is the impression he gives.he not stopped moaning.

He starting to think he at the savoy!!

Help me!!

I might have to move out...

Any tips to make him comply???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

why is he at yours?

either you are very anal about the way you like things done (tbf im the same in my gaff, its my way or gtfo) or he isnt much of a friend.

either way, tell him he either modifies his behaviour, or he can find somewhere else to doss.

Do you have a patio

Tell him to leave

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

tell him its time to pull his weight . your doing him the favour and if he cant be condiderate its time he moved on . say your mum or someone more important is coming to visit and he ll have to move on

"Tell him to leave "

be polite explain everything the reasons for it

a good one is to say its affecting our friendship etc

however just in case he is hard of hearing before you begin pack his in black bags and mix it in with the rubbish (note to self remember collection day is best) then when he goes out shut the door (note to self get locks changed first)

if he is persistent then move to the new house you have bought (note to self remember to sell old house and buy a new house)

to be honest this is fraught with danger so ask him if he likes sex and travel.

My advice would be to sit him down and explsin how you feel. Give a time limit and if things dont improve ask him to leave.

'spray deodrant after using toilets' so let me get this straight, his shit stinks and yours doesn't think you have been living on your own too long and too set in your ways, lighten up and just because you want to doss in bed until lunchtime, not everyone else does

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Your house, your rules

"'spray deodrant after using toilets' so let me get this straight, his shit stinks and yours doesn't think you have been living on your own too long and too set in your ways, lighten up and just because you want to doss in bed until lunchtime, not everyone else does "

mine smells of roses

or was that it would be good for growing roses

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"i have A friend staying with me,he is inconsiderate n wakes me up early every morning so far,

I tried to be nice,asking him to be quite in mornings,spray deodrant after using toilets.

I swear im putting him out or this is the impression he gives.he not stopped moaning.

Help me!!

"

Dude! You're 43, they should have dropped by now. If you're not happy and feel uncomfortable in your own home, open the door...and say out...then close it!

House guess are like fish: after a while they go off! Blimey, I've only had to tell my kids once how thinks go in my house let alone a friend!

"i have A friend staying with me,he is inconsiderate n wakes me up early every morning so far,

Help me!!

Dude! You're 43, they should have dropped by now. If you're not happy and feel uncomfortable in your own home, open the door...and say out...then close it!

House guess are like fish: after a while they go off! Blimey, I've only had to tell my kids once how thinks go in my house let alone a friend! "

Yeah... But you're cool.... You leave the toilet seat UP....

Get him out somehow n THEN do what I have done - get RID of all spare beds n tell folks soz but u unable to accommodate.

Likewise sold all my dining chairs n table - hence - cant host dinner parties anymore

MARVELOUS!

By *taffsfella1Man  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

Just shoot him - problem solved

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

change the locks

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I can only bear two people staying with me as they understand I'm set in my ways. I've lived on my own for 20 years.

Anyone else is tolerated for no more than a week.

How long has your friend been staying with you? Is he contributing in other ways? What's stopping you asserting your right to enjoy your own home? Being a welcoming host is fine for a while but at some point you become a landlord.

» Add a new message to this topic