FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > sad

sad

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adyA01 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Wellington

I just found out a guy I was good friends with at school many many years ago. Committed suicide about 12 years ago! I am so sad as I have searched for him several times. I got in touch with him in my early 20's an he promised me he was going to start writing to me again! He wrote the best letters, but he never did write again. So sad have been googling to see if I can find out more about his suicide, but nothing comes up!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Sorry to here that, usually suicide isn't really mentioned in obituaries. Is there anyway of finding out via the source you found out of his suicide

By *erkshireMan123Man  over a year ago

Devizes

I've known two people who have committed suicide. All very sad. My heart goes out to you x

Wellington

The source is also an old school friend, I am going to a school reunion tomorrow night with everyone from my year, so hoping I might find out a bit more then, not the best topic of conversation though! X

By *erkshireMan123Man  over a year ago

Devizes

Remember the good times

Wellington

We used to sit together in maths lol, what I didn't know is that he was in love with me! He eventually asked me out and I broke his heart as I didn't want it spoil our friendship. But me turning him down ruined our friendship. He then sat with with someone else! Saddened me greatly! When we left school we kind of made up but my parents moved and we went 200 miles away, he wrote me some lovely letters, but they stopped after a while!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

My heart goes out to you.

There must have been an overwhelming force that made them take that final decision

I have known 2 people who have taken the same path, it's not pleasant for all concerned.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

very sad for the person, very sad for the family left behind.

Wellington

My grandmother committed suicide when I was a teen, I understood her reason so helped me deal with it at the time. Just keep thinking he must have been so troubled and in such a bad place to take his life, so sad he was so lovely to me when we were at school x I have often thought about him and wondered what he was doing.

» Add a new message to this topic