FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Utter bull.........

Utter bull.........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *risky_Mare OP   Woman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Why do men continually spout it, are there REALLY that many gullible women out there who just believe their total drivel? Lol!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yup but I just don't believe anything these days lol

"Why do men continually spout it, are there REALLY that many gullible women out there who just believe their total drivel? Lol!

"

The naive can sometimes be the many

By *kywatcherMan  over a year ago

Southwick

All men? Some men?

Sounds very generalistic!

"Why do men continually spout it, are there REALLY that many gullible women out there who just believe their total drivel? Lol!

"

depends on what you call drivel

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Women are just as bad if not worse at spouting out utter crap...women are very good at being manipulative much more then men...

DO WE?

Maybe it's because some men assume some women on here expect them to jump thro so many virtual hoops to secure a meet

Frankly I tell it like it is n if that don't suit one person it'll probably suit another

"

Do you mean the ones who say how good they are at sex?

it works for them onhere because there are loads of women onhere that buy into it

"DO WE?

Maybe it's because some men assume some women on here expect them to jump thro so many virtual hoops to secure a meet

Frankly I tell it like it is n if that don't suit one person it'll probably suit another"

Do you mean the ones who say how good they are at sex?"

Well I don't profess to be good at sex cos I have to factor in my age n some health issues so anyone who can 'go like a rocket' wiv endless stamina would be incompatible wiv me n leave me severely disadvantaged. Therefore I see no point in pretending I'm something I'm not because it would be disappointment for both parties. Folks who want 'banging' like a proverbial drum would soon be complaining n, I fear, not in a GOOD way.

99% of all comment in the forums are BS

Including this statement

...Up on the Downs

Do you mean the ones who say how good they are at sex?"

No, though there are many flavours of drivel....on this occasional it was absurdly over-exagerrated flattery (I can't repeat it, they ban you for that round here!!)

Examples of utter bull?

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

"Why do women continually spout it, are there REALLY that many gullible men out there who just believe their total drivel? Lol!

"

Fixed that for you. Have a great day.

I was thinking about this the other day whilst driving my ferrari to my 3rd house in Monaco whilst scratching my 11 inch cock! This site is full of bullshitters !!

Once ive finished a life saving brain op on a beautiful orphaned child, dealt with defending the wronged human rights of a Zimbabwian opposistion activist and flown my private jet back, i'll pop in the Aston Martin and pick you up.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

You will probably find both sex's are as bad as each other. I see enough shit in status's to last a life time, at least half get me thinking 'wtf you on about ya silly moo' (I only see female status's)

...Up on the Downs

"I was thinking about this the other day whilst driving my ferrari to my 3rd house in Monaco whilst scratching my 11 inch cock! This site is full of bullshitters !! "

"Why do women continually spout it, are there REALLY that many gullible men out there who just believe their total drivel? Lol!

Fixed that for you. Have a great day."

Hahahahahaha VERY droll

"Examples of utter bull?"

I am desperate to say "moo"

Oops said it

"Examples of utter bull?"

I once had a guy ask me to describe in minute detail what I would wear to seduce him, purely because he was criminal profiler and he wanted to get an idea of my personality

As a man who dresses as a woman it means my Bullshit must be positively world class grade A.

Right up there with "Iraq has WMDs", "I didn't inhale" and "I won't cum in your mouth".

Do you mean the ones who say how good they are at sex?

No, though there are many flavours of drivel....on this occasional it was absurdly over-exagerrated flattery (I can't repeat it, they ban you for that round here!!)"

Well i would say to them, i am just ordinary, or say they arent my type, or just humour them and say thank you. You dont have to meet them.

"

There are a lot of women on here who are insecure and swallow the bull as you put it. If they got knock backs all the time then it wouldn't happen.

Any person of an impressionable disposition the continuous posting of various threads pertaining to males could soon assume there are NOT that many women who actually LIKE men at all

Hahahahahaha VERY droll "

I've never been flattered by a woman so I don't know . However I have had plenty of asinine flattery. The hilarious thing is when you let the guy know and he strops off

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

I agree .I like slow start hard finish .my wife likes hard rough and ready .so we do both at home its a bit of a mixture .when we are at club we like to look out for guys that will give her a good hard fuck .so far we have managed to find a couple of guys .when we don't we either play alone or have fem fun

Toronto

Hahahahahaha VERY droll

I've never been flattered by a woman so I don't know . However I have had plenty of asinine flattery. The hilarious thing is when you let the guy know and he strops off "

I could write a short novel on some of the things i've had said to me on here that i know to be strictly syrupy flattery. I shrug it off and move on. You can usually sense it coming a mile away.

Definitely not really getting angry over. Sometimes, it does come from a good place, as long as you don't drink the kool-aid

"Any person of an impressionable disposition the continuous posting of various threads pertaining to males could soon assume there are NOT that many women who actually LIKE men at all "

Would you blame us... I mean really?

I know I come across as anti-men but I love 'em really

...Up on the Downs

"Any person of an impressionable disposition the continuous posting of various threads pertaining to males could soon assume there are NOT that many women who actually LIKE men at all "

Oh I absolutely adore men - I am honestly interested in why the vast majority don't seem to feel they can approach women with honesty, they have to 'play the game'. From a behavioural psychology perspective, they must be getting reinforced in their behaviour, it must be working for them - or they must believe it is, not sure which.

You dont have to like them. , well only a bit.

"Any person of an impressionable disposition the continuous posting of various threads pertaining to males could soon assume there are NOT that many women who actually LIKE men at all

I know I come across as anti-men but I love 'em really "

Obviously I DON'T know you but yes I concur that I have formed an impression from some of your posts that you appear to have a 'downer' at times on men - thank you for elucidating that my impression at times had been correct n even better news that you 'love em really '

"Any person of an impressionable disposition the continuous posting of various threads pertaining to males could soon assume there are NOT that many women who actually LIKE men at all

Oh I absolutely adore men - I am honestly interested in why the vast majority don't seem to feel they can approach women with honesty, they have to 'play the game'. From a behavioural psychology perspective, they must be getting reinforced in their behaviour, it must be working for them - or they must believe it is, not sure which."

Ah right! Well I would surmise the answer to that is that it is a competitive field on here n so regarding the syrup compliments I imagine some guys follow Disraeli's comment n ' lay it in with a trowel'

Oh I absolutely adore men - I am honestly interested in why the vast majority don't seem to feel they can approach women with honesty, they have to 'play the game'. From a behavioural psychology perspective, they must be getting reinforced in their behaviour, it must be working for them - or they must believe it is, not sure which."

Maybe they read your profile and see you in a different way and assume you are needy or require flattery why not ask the next one as they are the ones sending it.

What kind of honesty would you like?

Lol. So would you prefer the 'fancy a fuck' type of message that most gals seem to moan about? Maybe some guys do lay it on a bit thick, but as there are far more single guys than anyone else on the site its a buyers market. Try and take the flattery as its intended, to induce you to drop your knickers for a shag!

...Up on the Downs

"

Oh I absolutely adore men - I am honestly interested in why the vast majority don't seem to feel they can approach women with honesty, they have to 'play the game'. From a behavioural psychology perspective, they must be getting reinforced in their behaviour, it must be working for them - or they must believe it is, not sure which.

"

Personally? Total honesty - tall order, but there you go.

I talk to a couple of the guys I go dancing with about it, real players who have become good friends regardless, and they say 'Oh that's just the game, everyone does it'. But WHY - it's so damn obvious to me and it makes me instantly wary, I am sure most women are the same!! So why are they doing it still, is it really helping their cause?

It doesn't bother me in terms of dating websites - poor guys just get their messages deleted on sight. Whereas I will do my damdest to reply to anyone who is obviously sincere, indeed, the mere fact that they are makes me interested in talking to them at least.

I'm not cross - I'm fascinated with the psychology.

"Women are just as bad if not worse at spouting out utter crap...women are very good at being manipulative much more then men..."

thanks sister

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"

SOME men spout it because SOME women actively encourage it.

I know I come across as anti-men but I love 'em really

Obviously I DON'T know you but yes I concur that I have formed an impression from some of your posts that you appear to have a 'downer' at times on men - thank you for elucidating that my impression at times had been correct n even better news that you 'love em really ' "

No, I simply know how I come across .

Although I must admit if I ever appear on a downer towards men who lie... then you'd be right

Toronto

SOME men spout it because SOME women actively encourage it.

"

/thread

"

Personally? Total honesty - tall order, but there you go.

I talk to a couple of the guys I go dancing with about it, real players who have become good friends regardless, and they say 'Oh that's just the game, everyone does it'. But WHY - it's so damn obvious to me and it makes me instantly wary, I am sure most women are the same!! So why are they doing it still, is it really helping their cause?

It doesn't bother me in terms of dating websites - poor guys just get their messages deleted on sight. Whereas I will do my damdest to reply to anyone who is obviously sincere, indeed, the mere fact that they are makes me interested in talking to them at least.

I'm not cross - I'm fascinated with the psychology."

I can understand people getting tired with a lot of the schmooz and the people that talk out of their bell-ends while their brains are locked in their balls.

But asking for total honesty from strangers is brave. From what I've seen on here most people get pretty uncomfortable with just a hint of honesty.

Its a game of two halves

"Women are just as bad if not worse at spouting out utter crap...women are very good at being manipulative much more then men..."

have to agree with that, PLUS when men are talking shit, its usually to try and impress you, whereas you have no idea what a womans motives are to spout crap.

many and varied

...Up on the Downs

"Women are just as bad if not worse at spouting out utter crap...women are very good at being manipulative much more then men...

have to agree with that, PLUS when men are talking shit, its usually to try and impress you, whereas you have no idea what a womans motives are to spout crap.

many and varied"

Hahaha, that may well be more than a little true........

...Up on the Downs

"

But asking for total honesty from strangers is brave. From what I've seen on here most people get pretty uncomfortable with just a hint of honesty."

Not brave from my perspective, - I so despise dishonesty it's the easiest thing to me. But of course honesty has to be tempered with kindness - if you look at my profile you see I am asking for that too!!

I actually got a great quote off someone on here yesterday, they used part of it on their profile:

"It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate, it takes strength to be gentle and kind."

Good stuff.

"

"It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate, it takes strength to be gentle and kind."

"

Were they eating strong cheese at the time?

...Up on the Downs

"

Were they eating strong cheese at the time?"

It was a Morrissey quote, so maybe something stronger....!

Maybe they read your profile and see you in a different way and assume you are needy or require flattery why not ask the next one as they are the ones sending it. "

"

Were they eating strong cheese at the time?

It was a Morrissey quote, so maybe something stronger....!"

What would he know about laughing?!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

yes there are loads of gullible women...

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Dont think bull have udders...

Think you may be confusing them with cows

they do produce lost of manure though if that helps

» Add a new message to this topic