FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Squirt or not to squirt

Squirt or not to squirt

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I have been thinking for a while after a ex girlfriend of mine about 10 years ago squirted all over during sex ( first I thought it was pee) but as time went on she squirted every time and it became the norm and I realised it wasn't pee. Since then I have tried and tried to get other girls to do it but have failed . Could anyone tell me if every girl can do it and there is a technic or is it just a selective few that can do this . Any advise on this would be greatful

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't think anyone can answer if every girl can do it, how can anyone know that?

I can but not with everyone, there are more guys who cant make me than who can, im not keen on it anyway so I don't care if a guy cant make me gush, id sooner him not try

no they dont

maybe all can with the correct stimulus, but take it as they cant.

why bother trying to make them squirt, especially if it makes you feel you have failed, and makes them uncomfortable because thats you goal?

try to enjoy sex for what it is and maybe it will come in time.

I always wanted a girl to squirt and one day my ex done it in my mouth while I went down on her but she had to force herself to not stop me licking as it was tooooo good. (Her words not mine) I could never get her to do it from fucking her.

I had sex with a woman last year who I made squirt while fucking her... Since then every woman I've had sex with has squirted/gushed...

I know this don't answer your question but I thought I'd share it anyway lol.

By *RYBBWCouple  over a year ago

Leeds.

Our lass gushes but not every time. Setting yourself a goal like that will only get in the way and take your mind off giving pleasure in other ways.

"no they dont

maybe all can with the correct stimulus, but take it as they cant.

why bother trying to make them squirt, especially if it makes you feel you have failed, and makes them uncomfortable because thats you goal?

try to enjoy sex for what it is and maybe it will come in time."

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the advice just something I wanted to know

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

I (Amy) have never squirted and I am not interested in anyone who swears to change that. - The hype has taken over the joys of simply giving someone an orgasm.

Do yourself a favour and don't make it your only goal. There is nothing worse than someone grinding away long after the sensation has gone, acting as though it's a life or death situation.

If it happens, it happens. x

I've had it happen before a few times but it's not the be all and end all of sex.

Tbh, I'd rather the woman doesn't squirt. Don't have to dry the mattress out then

By *awkeye and HotlipsCouple  over a year ago

Takeley

"I (Amy) have never squirted and I am not interested in anyone who swears to change that. - The hype has taken over the joys of simply giving someone an orgasm.

Do yourself a favour and don't make it your only goal. There is nothing worse than someone grinding away long after the sensation has gone, acting as though it's a life or death situation.

If it happens, it happens. x"

Halleluliah to that!!! What's with the obsession with squirting. Seen it, done it, just a fad. Give us a lady who has an orgasm and a gentleman who can make Hotips cum each and everytime!

By *irtyDee33Woman  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

I squirt and sometimes I wish I didn't coz it is messy lol

I only figured out I could a few months ago, it is annoying when some guys just focus on getting a woman to do it!!

Most men seem to think squirting equals orgasm!!! Does not for me!! Lol

We get messages off men proclaiming to be experts in making womn squirt.

Why do some think this I the ultimate goal for a woman.

I had a meet a couple weeks ago, and the lass squirted in my face with no warning whatsoever! Yet she went fuckin mental when i got my own back and shot on hers! Double standards or what!

Gushing/squirting does not equate to orgasm, even if it can happen at the same time for some women.

The problem occurs when a guy assumes gushing/squirting is an orgasm, when it isnt.

I squirt but only if I have reached a certain level of orgasm first x the orgasm then the squirt is a wonderful feeling x Doesnt happen every time - especially with the quick wham bams but does with oral then clit stimulation xx

I squirt when I'm finished.

By *yphoon1Man  over a year ago

at the end of the day. u can eithrr squirt or u cant and different moods techniques environment emotions or that elusive x factor will make someone squirt if they can. in my case, fisting my partner does it 9 times out of 10 and cock in pussy less so. just relax and she will relax and it may happen. dont worry about making it happen.

By *ogger52Man  over a year ago

pontefract

Its best top just go with the flow

"I squirt but only if I have reached a certain level of orgasm first x the orgasm then the squirt is a wonderful feeling x Doesnt happen every time - especially with the quick wham bams but does with oral then clit stimulation xx "

I knew there was a reason as to why I have such a huge crush on you!

"I squirt but only if I have reached a certain level of orgasm first x the orgasm then the squirt is a wonderful feeling x Doesnt happen every time - especially with the quick wham bams but does with oral then clit stimulation xx

I knew there was a reason as to why I have such a huge crush on you! "

I don't squirt nor want to I get wet and cum that'd enough for me

» Add a new message to this topic