FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A Frightening Thought

A Frightening Thought

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Within our children's life time society as we know it in the UK will be lost. Islam and Sharia Law will prevail. It is happening already.

I certainly didn't vote for a multicultural Britain and it was immoral for Blair and Brown to impose it on us. The UK has changed beyond belief in the last 20 years and it will get worse. The face of London is unrecognisable with the immigrant population being in the majority.

It is infuriating to read of immigrants imposing their beliefs, culture and laws upon us and we simply let them get away with it. Try doing that in Saudi Arabia.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yay for Islam!!

You're dramatising. That would never be allowed to happen. This country is too fond of not having religious laws to abide by, especially after telling Catholicism to go suck a bag of dicks!

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Are you serious? I can see this one going well.

Oh wow.

Someone please sort this post out!

Yay for Islam!!

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

The numbers from the 2011 don't support the OPs scaremongering and in any case, Britain began to become a multi-cultural country just after

WWII. A bit before Brown and Blair.

Glasgow

"

Are you serious? I can see this one going well."

Bigotry seldom does.

"You're dramatising. That would never be allowed to happen. This country is too fond of not having religious laws to abide by, especially after telling Catholicism to go suck a bag of dicks!"

You wanna wake up and smell the coffee mate!!! "miss love cock" has hit a nail on the head. I really fear for my kids and grandkids growing up in this society.

By *ree8iveMan  over a year ago

CORNWALL

Well...you'll never guess what the poles are doing in Cornwall!

Holding up the telephone wires!

"Within our children's life time society as we know it in the UK will be lost. Islam and Sharia Law will prevail. It is happening already.

I certainly didn't vote for a multicultural Britain and it was immoral for Blair and Brown to impose it on us. The UK has changed beyond belief in the last 20 years and it will get worse. The face of London is unrecognisable with the immigrant population being in the majority.

It is infuriating to read of immigrants imposing their beliefs, culture and laws upon us and we simply let them get away with it. Try doing that in Saudi Arabia."

try reading something other than the sun

Glasgow

"Well...you'll never guess what the poles are doing in Cornwall!

"

Seems only yesterday their grandparents were helping the RAF chase the Luftwaffe away from south east England.

"You're dramatising. That would never be allowed to happen. This country is too fond of not having religious laws to abide by, especially after telling Catholicism to go suck a bag of dicks!

You wanna wake up and smell the coffee mate!!! "miss love cock" has hit a nail on the head. I really fear for my kids and grandkids growing up in this society."

coming from Burnley I can understand that, I moved from there 9 years ago xx

Seems only yesterday their grandparents were helping the RAF chase the Luftwaffe away from south east England."

Yay for the Pol's!!

But not in World Cup qualifier, they can suck my plums!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

There'll be a post on a Spanish forum somewhere talking about the bloody old Brits that take over, only speak English, don't integrate into the culture, insist on their unhealthy foods, clog up the care system etc.

And I'm out.

By *ike74Man  over a year ago

newport

Seems only yesterday their grandparents were helping the RAF chase the Luftwaffe away from south east England."

Do you happen to read the daily mail by any chance?

Glasgow

One thing for sure, if the hoards do come flooding across here with their strange ways and funny food, the first to face their swords will be those who moaned about them before they arrived.

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

And my block list grows by a few. Thanks OP.

Glasgow

"Do you happen to read the daily mail by any chance? "

The Braille edition probably.

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Did you know everyone in Europe is a descendent of Charlemagne?

"Did you know everyone in Europe is a descendent of Charlemagne?"

and if you believe the bible, we are all descended from Adam

or the Muslims are all descended from Jews.

yanno.. im an owd git.. and i remember my ole da watchin the news when i was a kid an listening to Enoch Powell! .. obviously with all the lawas on racist etc i cant repeat some of the things he said..l.by god the man was right!!..im in no way racist...but some of the things he did say are true!

Toronto

Why am I not surprised?

By *andWCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"There'll be a post on a Spanish forum somewhere talking about the bloody old Brits that take over, only speak English, don't integrate into the culture, insist on their unhealthy foods, clog up the care system etc.

And I'm out."

By *yphoon1Man  over a year ago

to

Interesting post OP. Of course in a largely secular country it's absolute bollocks. Question is where do you get your detailed information from?

By *U1966Man  over a year ago

Devon

If they come to Britain then they should live as the British not change it to suit themselves this country is overrun and need to stand up for itself

The Spanish have the same problem with brits and should take action against them

My Uncle was a Polish pilot that fought in Battle of Britain he fought to save this country was it in vain

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Why am I not surprised? "

Ditto. We haven't had a good ol fire and brimstone, 'rivers of blood', send them all back home post for a while though, so it was bound to happen.

As for the OPs scenario, it shows a level of ignorance about Islam and the Quran that nearly everyone who makes these remarks has.

As a considerable amount of Muslims across the globe don't practice Sharia Law, and a considerable amount of Muslims who fled to this country to be allowed to practice their religion openly probably would rather the UK stays Sharia Law-less, I think the Kool Aid drinking should be just toned down a little. Sure, have your bigotry and uneducated opinions of another religion and the people who practice it. Just keep it quiet unless you have the smallest idea what you're on about.

"Within our children's life time society as we know it in the UK will be lost. Islam and Sharia Law will prevail. It is happening already.

It is infuriating to read of immigrants imposing their beliefs, culture and laws upon us and we simply let them get away with it. Try doing that in Saudi Arabia."

Thankfully there are very few muslims living here in Neath then

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

PS Blaming Blair and Brown (lols) for immigration is amusing, but wrong. The British Isles has had immigration since, oooh, about when the English Channel flooded after the last Ice Age.

Happy trolling everyone

A frightening thought ....

Waking up next to Vanessa Feltz

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"Interesting post OP. Of course in a largely secular country it's absolute bollocks. Question is where do you get your detailed information from? "

Been into town lately? Been down Oxford Street past the Aquatics centre? Wonder why all the windows are now covered up so you cant see the pools? Maybe you should try and go for a swim in a mixed session.

Finding it a little hard are we? Try some of the other pools see if you fare better.

Now ask yourself why this change?

Could it be that Islam requires separate bathing for men and women?

Or maybe I'm being oversensitive and imagining that sharia law is being imposed all around me.

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

"And my block list grows by a few. Thanks OP."

+1

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

"yanno.. im an owd git.. and i remember my ole da watchin the news when i was a kid an listening to Enoch Powell! .. obviously with all the lawas on racist etc i cant repeat some of the things he said..l.by god the man was right!!..im in no way racist...but some of the things he did say are true! "

wtf does this even say?

moston

[Removed by poster at 27/09/13 08:22:27]

"Interesting post OP. Of course in a largely secular country it's absolute bollocks. Question is where do you get your detailed information from?

Been into town lately? Been down Oxford Street past the Aquatics centre? Wonder why all the windows are now covered up so you cant see the pools? Maybe you should try and go for a swim in a mixed session.

Finding it a little hard are we? Try some of the other pools see if you fare better.

Now ask yourself why this change?

Could it be that Islam requires separate bathing for men and women?

Or maybe I'm being oversensitive and imagining that sharia law is being imposed all around me. "

It actually isn't oversensitive it's wrong. I feel your knowledge of Islam and Sharia law are monumentally lacking.

I've been to the aquatic centre for mixed swims loads of times, I take the kids and guess what, we even had a bacon sarnie on the way home. What a load of bollocks. The biggest problem with Manchester is the shaven headed, football clad twats on a Friday night fighting and making my tram life a misery when I want to take kids out and I can't because Man Utd are playing and the level of swearing drinking and adrenalin fueled aggression makes it massively uncomfortable.

Sharia law my arse

"yanno.. im an owd git.. and i remember my ole da watchin the news when i was a kid an listening to Enoch Powell! .. obviously with all the lawas on racist etc i cant repeat some of the things he said..l.by god the man was right!!..im in no way racist...but some of the things he did say are true!

wtf does this even say? "

I couldn't work it out either

Just shows what immigration has done to destroy the English Language....

moston

"(1)As a considerable amount of Muslims across the globe don't practice Sharia Law, and a considerable amount of Muslims who fled to this country to be allowed to practice their religion openly probably would rather the UK stays Sharia Law-less.

(2)Sure, have your bigotry and uneducated opinions of another religion and the people who practice it.

(3)Just keep it quiet unless you have the smallest idea what you're on about."

Blessed Be.

(1) I fully agree with your first statement, and I have no problem with anyone practicing any religion or following any belief system they wish provided they do not try and impose it or its codes on others. However only a fool would ignore the fact that across the world there is a growth in religious fundamentalism and that the Islamic fundamentalists are killing all who do not accept their twisted views. Like it or not we have Islamic fundamentalists here.

(2) Of course I have prejudices, we all have, and any who say different are lying. But dont just call someone uneducated and leave it at that, inform and educate them. Help them to grow by showing them where their thinking is wrong.

(3) I have given a perfect example of the imposition of sharia law in Manchester. It really is a little thing and not worth getting upset about, I know.

But at what point should I start speaking out? When women are being denied education? When the schools are being closed? When your being stoned to death as an adulterer?

I would finally say the Nazis did not start with the gas chambers. It started with little things and ended with them (the gas chambers).

BTW, Islam does not require separate bathing for men and women. Certain interpretations of Islam and indeed Christianity require that. The windows being covered, is pretty common practice in lots of places and in fact, I prefer the windows covered so drooling dickhead perverts aren't tossing themselves off looking at my children in the pool while they lean against the window. I also fail to see the objection to the windows being covered unless you like a good perve while you walk down the road?

We have some polish people working on the land here in Norfolk as cant get a lot of English to do the jobs, Without them some farms would not be doing well ..So thay are needed here .

we now live in a global economy, a global village, nothing stays the same or it dies, Britain is thriving, thanks to the diverse cultures.

"BTW, Islam does not require separate bathing for men and women. Certain interpretations of Islam and indeed Christianity require that. The windows being covered, is pretty common practice in lots of places and in fact, I prefer the windows covered so drooling dickhead perverts aren't tossing themselves off looking at my children in the pool while they lean against the window. I also fail to see the objection to the windows being covered unless you like a good perve while you walk down the road?"

Pools with windows that people walking by can clearly watch? I wouldn't go there. The sanctuary of everyone exposing their wobbly bits without the world watching would be lost.

That is what bothers me about certain newspapers and what they print.

It is one thing to suggest that Britain is accepting too many immigrants it is completely another to suggest that Sharia law will rule all.

Sometimes I wonder what happened to the education system in this country. The level of ignorance about things sometimes beggars belief. Sharia Law indeed, can you tell me which bits of Sharia Law we currently have "imposed on us"? Or perhaps what Sharia law actually is? Each country which has adopted Sharia Law as The Legislation still has massive variations on interpretation. The majority of muslim countries do not have Sharia law in totality and many of them only use it in civil and or domestic cases. So, in total, there are about 10 countries in the world that Have total Sharia law. That's less countries than have un-elected, right/left wing dictators who kill members of their population who disagree with them.

I don't usually comment in these...but must we go into the weekend with a negative bullshit thread?...

By *bbandflowCouple  over a year ago

South Devon

And Britain has never imposed their beliefs, culture and laws on other countries?....

moston

"It actually isn't oversensitive it's wrong. I feel your knowledge of Islam and Sharia law are monumentally lacking.

I've been to the aquatic centre for mixed swims loads of times, I take the kids and guess what, we even had a bacon sarnie on the way home. What a load of bollocks. The biggest problem with Manchester is the shaven headed, football clad twats on a Friday night fighting and making my tram life a misery when I want to take kids out and I can't because Man Utd are playing and the level of swearing drinking and adrenalin fueled aggression makes it massively uncomfortable.

Sharia law my arse"

I sympathize with you about your tram misery, but are all Man U fans shaven headed? and are all shaven headed people twats? Or is that a little prejudice I'm hearing there?

As for your answer to my point about the aquatics centre, I'm sorry, I must be blind, because when I walked past the centre yesterday I couldn't see through a single pane of glass and I'm sure I used to be able to...

Maybe its my memory that's faulty...

guess Ill have to have that checked out too.

By the way, you did say you had a bacon sarnie on the way home...

This implies you did not get it in the aquatics centre, would you like to clear this up for me?

Utter nonsense.

I smell the Daily Mail.

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"I don't usually comment in these...but must we go into the weekend with a negative bullshit thread?..."

glad I wasn't alone thinking that

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"PS Blaming Blair and Brown (lols) for immigration is amusing, but wrong. The British Isles has had immigration since, oooh, about when the English Channel flooded after the last Ice Age. "

Vikings, Romans, Normans, etc etc etc and that's only cos I can remember back to the Vikings. Errr not personally of course, just from my history! lol

"It actually isn't oversensitive it's wrong. I feel your knowledge of Islam and Sharia law are monumentally lacking.

Sharia law my arseI sympathize with you about your tram misery, but are all Man U fans shaven headed? and are all shaven headed people twats? Or is that a little prejudice I'm hearing there?

As for your answer to my point about the aquatics centre, I'm sorry, I must be blind, because when I walked past the centre yesterday I couldn't see through a single pane of glass and I'm sure I used to be able to...

Maybe its my memory that's faulty...

guess Ill have to have that checked out too.

By the way, you did say you had a bacon sarnie on the way home...

This implies you did not get it in the aquatics centre, would you like to clear this up for me?"

Read my post again, I didn't say all shaven headed people were twats, nor did I say all man utd fans were twats, what I said was "shaven headed, football clad twats making my life a misery."

Bacon sarnie was eaten on the way home as food in swimming centres globally tends to be shite so didn't even look. Are you suggesting that the Aquatic Centre is now under Sharia Lawa? I think you're looking for evidence of "sharia law" without knowing what it is, or having actual evidence of it.

"PS Blaming Blair and Brown (lols) for immigration is amusing, but wrong. The British Isles has had immigration since, oooh, about when the English Channel flooded after the last Ice Age.

Vikings, Romans, Normans, etc etc etc and that's only cos I can remember back to the Vikings. Errr not personally of course, just from my history! lol"

your right ....... we are just one big melting pot a bit of a mix and been like that 1000s of years. xx

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I do have to laugh when someone says that other people are imposing their beliefs on us while trying to impose their own half baked, lazily thought out ideas on other people themselves.

A child with a little intelligence and the capability of original thought could tear that original post to threads. Think for yourself op don't take what you read in the red tops as the truth or representative of majority opinion.....lazy thinking, the inability to question and gullibility are way more dangerous than any of the things you talk about.

"I do have to laugh when someone says that other people are imposing their beliefs on us while trying to impose their own half baked, lazily thought out ideas on other people themselves.

A child with a little intelligence and the capability of original thought could tear that original post to threads. Think for yourself op don't take what you read in the red tops as the truth or representative of majority opinion.....lazy thinking, the inability to question and gullibility are way more dangerous than any of the things you talk about."

The thing is, I recall reading the "OP" post somewhere before and I don't think it was a news paper...

britain has become a lot more multicultural since i was a kid. dunno about the outnumbered bit and sharia laws being introduced tho lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Guilty of using short hand to get my point across sorry. For red top read ill informed media of any type.

The aliens are trying to take over my mind. I am hiding under the stairs with a tin foil hat on.

Glenrothes

"PS Blaming Blair and Brown (lols) for immigration is amusing, but wrong. The British Isles has had immigration since, oooh, about when the English Channel flooded after the last Ice Age.

Vikings, Romans, Normans, etc etc etc and that's only cos I can remember back to the Vikings. Errr not personally of course, just from my history! lol your right ....... we are just one big melting pot a bit of a mix and been like that 1000s of years. xx"

And scientists are saying we all originate from Africa too. Don't forget also that Paganism was the religion of choice way back and Christianity changed all that. I could go on and on, but it's Friday, I'm happy and looking forward to the next two weeks off work and arranging some fun

"The aliens are trying to take over my mind. I am hiding under the stairs with a tin foil hat on."

It's too late for some, they've already imposed intergalactic law........

Glenrothes

"The aliens are trying to take over my mind. I am hiding under the stairs with a tin foil hat on.

"

They have? Ooooooooh, that explains at lot

"The aliens are trying to take over my mind. I am hiding under the stairs with a tin foil hat on.

"

They should all bugger off back to where they came from...stealing our jobs...wanting to probe us all...someone should do something. Outrageous!!!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

They should all bugger off back to where they came from...stealing our jobs...wanting to probe us all...someone should do something. Outrageous!!!"

But aliens are people too....oh wait.

All though I don't agree with her stance of this I must just point out if you want to live in a tolerant society you must allow full freedom of speech .

Even politically incorrect or bigoted free speech you can not and never should allow a society to develop where we can not voice out opinions no matter how unpopular to some they maybe .

Name calling is not the answer to such opinions if you ask me a tolerant society should allow individuals to live there life and express there opinions in any way they like as long as there not braking the laws laid down by society or do no violence to others .

Her concerns are echo by many its up to society to listen to the concerns of the minority she has spoken for and try to address those concerns so they no longer exist even bigoted or political incorrect concerns .

We will all champion women's rights gay rights because they are political correct but we shy away from trying to compromise or solve politically incorrect concerns denying them with such issues the same rights we show other minority issues and views . Denying bigoted or politically incorrect issues the same rights we offer to more easier to swallow issues is not the answer .

In my opinion

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed some posts.

As someone said last week - You can attack the post but not the poster.....

Ill leave the thread for now but please leave out the personal insults

"we now live in a global economy, a global village, nothing stays the same or it dies, Britain is thriving, thanks to the diverse cultures."

Actually Britain is not thriving as you put it .

We have a debt that will our children's children will still to pay off many years from now .

We are still running in deficit spreading more than we have coming in in taxes we will soon be spending more paying interest on that debt than we spend on defence .

We have a housing shortage ..school places shortage .....things like the housing problem school places problem are population issues to many people on this small island and not enough money to supply the populations needs .

For some reason man thinks he does need to control his numbers once nature did this for us now because of advancements in science nature can not keep our numbers under check so at some point man has got to wake up and control his own population for the good of the planet and of us as a species .

South Devon

Census 20011

Percentage of population adhering to Islamic faith.

North East 1.7%

S West 1.9%

E Mids 5.2%

East 5.5%

S East 7.5%

York/Humber 1.2%

N West 13.2

W Midlands 13.9

London 12.4%

Wales 1.7%

Total England and Wales 4.8%

This data represents people who perceive themselves as Islamic, not necessarily practicing their faith. Much like many people state their religion to be Church of England and never go to Church.

Make of these stats what you will, but my children aren't frightened.

By *ricky_DickyMan  over a year ago

Mirfield

"yanno.. im an owd git.. and i remember my ole da watchin the news when i was a kid an listening to Enoch Powell! .. obviously with all the lawas on racist etc i cant repeat some of the things he said..l.by god the man was right!!..im in no way racist...but some of the things he did say are true!

wtf does this even say?

Just shows what immigration has done to destroy the English Language...."

I found it perfectly understandable, it's how some of the natives of this now culturally diverse country used to speak. I'll translate a few of the more obscure phrases

yanno = you know

owd git = old person

ole da = old dad/father

I'm assuming lawas is a typo an is meant to be laws.

It's not the immigrants that are destroying the English language, our cousins the other side of the pond do a pretty good job of that.

"PS Blaming Blair and Brown (lols) for immigration is amusing, but wrong. The British Isles has had immigration since, oooh, about when the English Channel flooded after the last Ice Age. "

Actually she has a valid point there in my opinion .you see they signed us up to European treaties with out giving us the population of this country a choice .

One of those treaties allowed the free movement from one European country to another something in my opinion Britain should never have sighed up to unless we adopted the euro as our currency.

You see it allowed Britain with its good health service good welfare state to be seen as the land where you could better yourself .

Which lead to a influx of people looking to better themselves which you can't blame then for the problem is we are not a big country we where just about able to supply the population at the time needs .

But a influx of new people with needs swelling a already to big a population for the infrastructure in place at the time .

Leads to a government borrowing more and more money to service a bigger and bigger infrastructure that is needed to service a bigger and bigger population .

Which lead to the problems Britain faces today in my opinion .

wtf does this even say?

Just shows what immigration has done to destroy the English Language....

I found it perfectly understandable, it's how some of the natives of this now culturally diverse country used to speak. I'll translate a few of the more obscure phrases

yanno = you know

owd git = old person

ole da = old dad/father

I'm assuming lawas is a typo an is meant to be laws.

It's not the immigrants that are destroying the English language, our cousins the other side of the pond do a pretty good job of that."

English has been and always will be a developing language. I'm one of the "cousins" on the other side although northern cousin. We use spellings of both UK and USA, so oddly colour and color are acceptable to us. In the same way the post above which was made is also English, just a variation of it, (apart from the typo).

I was being flippant about that post, as the "rivers of blood" speech which I'm sure was being referred to is seen as a clarion call for the right wing.

Sharia law is practised in the midlands at least .....yes for family and business disputes

A member of the House of Lords , can't remember his name , said there is no reason sharia law should not be practised in this country

As for the same old chestnut about the Daily Mail is that the best some of you free thinking people can do .... Pathetic

Yes Britain imposed its culture and ideals all over the world and most of those countries fought and killed to get rid of us lol

moston

"The biggest problem with Manchester is the shaven headed, football clad twats on a Friday night fighting and making my tram life a misery when I want to take kids out and I can't because Man Utd are playing"

Not only have I reread your original post but I have singled out the passage that says in no uncertain manner that Man U fans are shaven headed twats. Now what is it called when you mislead others? And as for the bacon sarnie what has that to do with anything? You didnt buy it in the Aquatics centre so its not proof of them selling or not halal food, seems you like to make misleading statements. Or maybe I've got this wrong too.

But I have to admit that you were correct in one thing. I did need to reread your original post (and your reply to mine). Its has drawn my attention to the language you use while complaining about others swearing. Ever heard the saying about glass houses?

I wouldn't worry we will all be zombies long before that as the zombie apocalypse will come first.

"Sharia law is practised in the midlands at least .....yes for family and business disputes

A member of the House of Lords , can't remember his name , said there is no reason sharia law should not be practgtyised in this country

As for the same old chestnut about the Daily Mail is that the best some of you free thinking people can do .... Pathetic

Yes Britain imposed its culture and ideals all over the world and most of those countries fought and killed to get rid of us lol

"

Exactly and well said .

The day someone tries to impose a religious law on must of the population of this country there will be a blood bath let the minorities have there little religious beliefs and laws .

As long as they don't try in impose it on anyone who does not want to sign up for it there's not a problem

In my opinion .

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Nothing wrong with any question on most subjects however when its one both baseless and factually incorrect it does either suggest either ignorance or an agenda by the OP..

cue the green arrow..

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"

And Britain has never imposed their beliefs, culture and laws on other countries?...."

Lol. I was wondering if anyone would notice that little irony. Well spoken.

Lucan

"The biggest problem with Manchester is the shaven headed, football clad twats on a Friday night fighting and making my tram life a misery when I want to take kids out and I can't because Man Utd are playing

Not only have I reread your original post but I have singled out the passage that says in no uncertain manner that Man U fans are shaven headed twats. Now what is it called when you mislead others? And as for the bacon sarnie what has that to do with anything? You didnt buy it in the Aquatics centre so its not proof of them selling or not halal food, seems you like to make misleading statements. Or maybe I've got this wrong too.

But I have to admit that you were correct in one thing. I did need to reread your original post (and your reply to mine). Its has drawn my attention to the language you use while complaining about others swearing. Ever heard the saying about glass houses?"

I think you may need to read it again, so nowhere does it mention anything about all man u fans being shaven headed twats

South Devon

"we now live in a global economy, a global village, nothing stays the same or it dies, Britain is thriving, thanks to the diverse cultures.

We have a debt that will our children's children will still to pay off many years from now .

We are still running in deficit spreading more than we have coming in in taxes we will soon be spending more paying interest on that debt than we spend on defence .

We have a housing shortage ..school places shortage .....things like the housing problem school places problem are population issues to many people on this small island and not enough money to supply the populations needs .

For some reason man thinks he does need to control his numbers once nature did this for us now because of advancements in science nature can not keep our numbers under check so at some point man has got to wake up and control his own population for the good of the planet and of us as a species ."

Malthus was saying the same thing two hundred years ago...his theory taken to the ultimate by the followers of Eugenics, and providing justification for mass slaughter in the 20th century.

It's a theory that extrapolates, and predicts the future, a notoriously unconvincing practice. History tells us that there are paradigm shifts that can completely skew the original premise.

I can't be bothered to read through the replies, nor to highlight the flaws and m the Op's post. But can those agreeing with them kindly block me to eliminate the risk of me inadvertently contacting you.

Oh just one other thing some people need to remember fachism doesn't start with concentration camps, that's where it ends.

"The biggest problem with Manchester is the shaven headed, football clad twats on a Friday night fighting and making my tram life a misery when I want to take kids out and I can't because Man Utd are playing

But I have to admit that you were correct in one thing. I did need to reread your original post (and your reply to mine). Its has drawn my attention to the language you use while complaining about others swearing. Ever heard the saying about glass houses?

I think you may need to read it again, so nowhere does it mention anything about all man u fans being shaven headed twats "

And when did I complain about swearing? I think you may have read someone else's post and thought it was mine? I said when Man Utd are playing as I live in Trafford, so they're the only team that always play on my way home, however, lots of other teams also play there as away teams. You've created a venn diagram which didn't exist. SO to clarify

Some Man Utd Fans have shaved heads

Some Man Utd Fans are twats

This does not mean that all Man Utd Fans shave their heads and are therefore twats. Nor that all people who shave their heads are man utd fans or indeed that all people who have shaved heads are twats.

moston

"

I think you may need to read it again, so nowhere does it mention anything about all man u fans being shaven headed twats "

Go to "torjames" post 2 hours ago. You will find it there. I have lifted the quote direct

Sorry I can't help myself - how is Sharia law being imposed already? And considering the small percentage of Muslims compared to the population as a whole, how will they become the majority?

"

I think you may need to read it again, so nowhere does it mention anything about all man u fans being shaven headed twats

Go to "torjames" post 2 hours ago. You will find it there. I have lifted the quote direct "

I'll help you out

"The biggest problem with Manchester is the shaven headed, football clad twats on a Friday night fighting and making my tram life a misery when I want to take kids out and I can't because Man Utd are playing"

If that says that all Man Utd fans are shaven headed twats then your grasp of English is shit. What is says is Shaven headed football clad twats fighting and making tram life a misery" It doesn't say (even if you want it to) All of the Man utd fans who take the tram shave their heads and are twats. WTF is your issue? If you think taken the tram with small children after a football match isn't an unpleasant experience then you need to have a go at it then get back to me?

BTW, I have no particular issue with Man Utd, because I don't give a shit about football. I just happen to live on the same tram line as Old Trafford. The experience of aggression isn't the same when the Cricket finishes either.

Lucan

"

Go to "torjames" post 2 hours ago. You will find it there. I have lifted the quote direct "

..and you're still wrong. Nowhere in that post does it say anything about all man u fans being shaven headed twats.

"And my block list grows by a few. Thanks OP."

"

Go to "torjames" post 2 hours ago. You will find it there. I have lifted the quote direct

..and you're still wrong. Nowhere in that post does it say anything about all man u fans being shaven headed twats. "

I suspect we might be wasting our collective typing breath, after all the Manchester Aquatic Centre is now a hotbed of Islamic Extremism don't you know.

Vikings and Normans immigrants they came to rape, pillage and murder !

Lol

So relevant today

Toronto

"Nothing wrong with any question on most subjects however when its one both baseless and factually incorrect it does either suggest either ignorance or an agenda by the OP..

cue the green arrow.."

Ding ding ding!

Miss Love Cock, you live in wales.. how do you know what London is like? I spent a few years living down there.. I have no idea where your getting your perception of it. Granted, its multicultural.. but so is every major city or capital.

I've said this before.. but most people think that the UK is full of immigrants.. in reality this is far less than a lot of other countries. Australia, Canada, even Jersey has something like 40% portugese population. Its the way of the world.. live with it.

I've popped back in. Job done. The thread is filling with people fighting with each other now about lines in individual posts totally unrelated to the OP.

Come and join the boobies thread and rest your head there.

By *ark EdgeCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

wtf does this even say?

Just shows what immigration has done to destroy the English Language...."

He said as a boy he remembers watching his dad watching Enoch Powell on the TV speak about racism and due to the nature of some of the comments, that were acceptable then but not acceptable now, he can't repeat them but he does think thaat the man was right. By the way, he also doesn't view himself as a racist.

Very simple if you actually read it.

And when did I complain about swearing? I think you may have read someone else's post and thought it was mine? I said when Man Utd are playing as I live in Trafford, so they're the only team that always play on my way home, however, lots of other teams also play there as away teams. You've created a venn diagram which didn't exist. SO to clarify

This does not mean that all Man Utd Fans shave their heads and are therefore twats. Nor that all people who shave their heads are man utd fans or indeed that all people who have shaved heads are twats.

"

Right, I realise where the swearing issue is from.

Just to clarify for you

I find it uncomfortable taking my children on the tram during those times when a football match has been on due to the "adrenalin fueled aggression and swearing" just to reiterate I find it uncomfortable taking my children on. I personally swear and in here I've used the word Twat on more than once, however, as a rule, because my children are 9 and 11, they don't read this forum, so I don't have an issue with swearing on here. My glass house is fully intact, because I've never got on a tram in full football get up and sworn at families and tried to start a fight because someone was wearing a Man City shirt.

Further, your claims about Islamification of the Aquacentre are interesting.

It has two "male only" swimming times during the week 9-10pm on a wednesday and 2-3 on a sunday. So which times were you struggling with?

By *awkeye and HotlipsCouple  over a year ago

Takeley

"Why am I not surprised?

Ditto. We haven't had a good ol fire and brimstone, 'rivers of blood', send them all back home post for a while though, so it was bound to happen.

As for the OPs scenario, it shows a level of ignorance about Islam and the Quran that nearly everyone who makes these remarks has.

As a considerable amount of Muslims across the globe don't practice Sharia Law, and a considerable amount of Muslims who fled to this country to be allowed to practice their religion openly probably would rather the UK stays Sharia Law-less, I think the Kool Aid drinking should be just toned down a little. Sure, have your bigotry and uneducated opinions of another religion and the people who practice it. Just keep it quiet unless you have the smallest idea what you're on about."

Eloquently, beautifully put.

"we now live in a global economy, a global village, nothing stays the same or it dies, Britain is thriving, thanks to the diverse cultures.

We are stillfr running in deficit spreading more than we have coming in in taxes we will soon be spending more paying interest on that debt than we spend on defence .

For some reason man thinks he does need to control his numbers once nature did this for us now because of advancements in science nature can not keep our numbers under check so at some point man has got to wake up and control his own population for the good of the planet and of us as a species .

Malthus was saying the same thing two hundred years ago...his theory taken to the ultimate by the followers of Eugenics, and providing justification for mass slaughter in the 20th century.

It's a theory that extrapolates, and predicts the future, a notoriously unconvincing practice. History tells us that there are paradigm shifts that can completely skew the original premise."

You are correct science solved the problems faced by society 200 years ago .

Will science solve today's problems of population growth and resource management by finding new ways to grow more food in a smaller area new power supplies .

Wars are thought over two things land and the resources contained with in and religion .

If we carry on as we are we will outstrip what this planet has in land resources to use if science cannot come up with alternatives we will fight over what's left .

History proves that the question is this will man as a species realize this and make the changes necessary to survive as a species before he destroys all other species on this planet .

Man is a remarkable adaptive species so there is hope for us but there will be trouble before man adapts of that I'm sure .

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Totally irrelevent to the thread, I thought it funny though,,

I hadn't been laid for six months until last night, when my ex girlfriend called and said she fancied a fuck.

Now, I'm not saying that I couldn't wait, but I did manage to get flashed by two speed cameras on the way to her house.

Which is quite impressive considering I was on foot.

I was totally shocked when I went into the council offices in Truro one late December to see not one Christmas decoration up. When I enquired why I was told it was so that no other religions were offended!! Think about that one !

moston

"

"

My god! you cant even remember what you said 2 hours ago. So let me help you...

Here is your original post in full:

Sharia law my arse"

No matter how much you deny it you never used the word "some"

You said "" One sentence, with punctuation. Therefore ONE STATEMENT fully thought out, as proven by the comma after "shaven headed"!

And just to be clear when you say:"The biggest problem with Manchester is the shaven headed, football clad twats on a Friday night fighting and making my tram life a misery when I want to take kids out and I can't because Man Utd are playing and the level of swearing drinking and adrenalin fueled aggression makes it massively uncomfortable." it is one massive complaint that ends with complaints about swearing, drinking, and aggression (which implies violence).

Really its time for you to stop.

Because you may not like what I have to say about the way our country is being changed, which is your right, and one I would die to defend, but I will continue to trow your words back at you while you try to deny that you said them.

"Totally irrelevent to the thread, I thought it funny though,,

I hadn't been laid for six months until last night, when my ex girlfriend called and said she fancied a fuck.

Now, I'm not saying that I couldn't wait, but I did manage to get flashed by two speed cameras on the way to her house.

Which is quite impressive considering I was on foot.

"

sorry wrong but I can't help it

Awww bless

Pssst do you know how far back into history we'd have to go to get back to the "British" full bloods? The majority of British people have descended from conquerors and immigrants.

Now, IMO, it does make sense to moan at the rate of the immigrants coming into this country due to the pressure on our existing infrastructure. I would like to see a yearly restriction on numbers if that is possible.

As for Sharia Law are you suggesting it is becoming mainstream law? I think we'd have to see a huge increase in Muslim politicians within all the major parties before that'll happen. It isn't going to happen overnight.

Lucan

"

My god! you cant even remember what you said 2 hours ago. So let me help you...

Here is your original post in full:

Sharia law my arse"

No matter how much you deny it you never used the word "some"

You said "" One sentence, with punctuation. Therefore ONE STATEMENT fully thought out, as proven by the comma after "shaven headed"!

And just to be clear when you say:"The biggest problem with Manchester is the shaven headed, football clad twats on a Friday night fighting and making my tram life a misery when I want to take kids out and I can't because Man Utd are playing and the level of swearing drinking and adrenalin fueled aggression makes it massively uncomfortable." it is one massive complaint that ends with complaints about swearing, drinking, and aggression (which implies violence).

Really its time for you to stop.

Because you may not like what I have to say about the way our country is being changed, which is your right, and one I would die to defend, but I will continue to trow your words back at you while you try to deny that you said them."

You're reading something into that post, which simply isn't there.

"

And just to be clear when you say:"The biggest problem with Manchester is the shaven headed, football clad twats on a Friday night fighting and making my tram life a misery when I want to take kids out and I can't because Man Utd are playing... "

Let me interject because you two will fill this thread up on a language issue.

This is how the sentence comes across to me - "The biggest problem with Manchester" (ie what is occurring in the city) "is the shaven headed, football clad twats" (nothing is mentioned about which side the "twats" are supporters of).

"I can't because Man Utd are playing" - this is when the football team is mentioned but I see no blame being laid at the club or at the majority of supporters, just a particular type.

Glenrothes

"Vikings and Normans immigrants they came to rape, pillage and murder !

Lol

So relevant today "

Don't forget the Romans!!!

Lucan

"

You're reading something into that post, which simply isn't there.

Ignore the troll. It will do you a world of good."

Ah yes, but life will be so much less interesting.

Who would ever of thought that the police in Britain would ignore rape and abuse of children for fear of being called racist

Who would ever of thought that the police in Britain would ignore rape and abuse of children for fear of being called racist

"The numbers from the 2011 don't support the OPs scaremongering and in any case, Britain began to become a multi-cultural country just after

WWII. A bit before Brown and Blair."

Er.........I think u will find it became multicultural AFTER the Romans invaded

Toronto

"Who would ever of thought that the police in Britain would ignore rape and abuse of children for fear of being called racist

"

Dripping with hyperbole and.....

Actually...do continue.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

As some people obviously can't resist being intentionally antagonistic I think we can leave it there