FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sex drive.

Sex drive.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How high is your sex drive? And if it's high do you wish it wasnf so high if you were single and didn't get no action?

I've a very very high sex drive and sometimes I wish I hadn't as I'm always horny 24-7. Now I'm gonna be moving in with my boyfriend who I met from fab, I'm hoping there's going to be a lot more sex going on!

When I was single I hated it as I never masturbated so was really frustrating lol!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have a high sex drive but never feel frustrated, just makes me want him more

Mine would be high but I like it Good luck with the move and you get everything you want

i have a high sex drive feel horny most of the time, always been the same.

i used to worry about it when i was younger, thinking people could tell just by looking at me, how horny i was.

i would like to have sex much more often and i get frustrated, not possible at the moment though.

after meeting men on here, its not as good to just use my rabbit vibrator anymore.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Average

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

High...

OK...

Very high...

Its not my fault I have a doctors note...

"How high is your sex drive? And if it's high do you wish it wasnf so high if you were single and didn't get no action?

I've a very very high sex drive and sometimes I wish I hadn't as I'm always horny 24-7. Now I'm gonna be moving in with my boyfriend who I met from fab, I'm hoping there's going to be a lot more sex going on!

When I was single I hated it as I never masturbated so was really frustrating lol! "

Mine is high but hasnt been used for a while, its simmering under the surface........ready to blow

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

mine is high but I can control it unless he has a wonderful cock then I ...............

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

It depends. If I go through a dry patch it lowers, but after a couple of shags it goes right back up again.

Mine is ridiculous, an actual problem and I hate it sometimes. I get really moody and can't concentrate if I don't get it. . . I masterbate at least 3 times a day just to keep on top of it, and that includes the days I have sex.

"It depends. If I go through a dry patch it lowers, but after a couple of shags it goes right back up again. "

This

By *irtyDee33Woman  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Extremely high 24-7 lol unless I am really stressed!!!

The more I play the more horny I get!!!!

Work that one out lol

mines at boiling point

By *adyA01Woman  over a year ago

Wellington

My sex drive depends on the guy to be fair! When I'm getting it and its Goooooood then I want more!!!! But if I am having a dry patch that's cool! I am very adept at pleasuring myself!

"Mine is ridiculous, an actual problem and I hate it sometimes. I get really moody and can't concentrate if I don't get it. . . I masterbate at least 3 times a day just to keep on top of it, and that includes the days I have sex. "

You sound like me, had a meet last night yet I was horny when I got in so half hour later my vibrator was out

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Mines normal, thankfully. When I was pregnant I was insatiable and I don't want to feel like that again

My wife's sex drive has decreased since we had kids, she doesn't masterbate but enjoys a good cum with me once or twice a week. We used to be at it most days.

My sex drive has gone the other way and I find myself wanking most days.

"Mine is ridiculous, an actual problem and I hate it sometimes. I get really moody and can't concentrate if I don't get it. . . I masterbate at least 3 times a day just to keep on top of it, and that includes the days I have sex.

You sound like me, had a meet last night yet I was horny when I got in so half hour later my vibrator was out "

yeah, that's pretty standard for me. A good meet will leave me satisfied for a few hours at the most, and then I may have well not have had any. X

By *hérieWoman  over a year ago

North Wales

Very high.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

I'll limp in at low

"It depends. If I go through a dry patch it lowers, but after a couple of shags it goes right back up again. "

This shows despite folk thinking otherwise sex drive is all to do with state of mind its not something folk are born with it can ebb and flow.

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Me average

Her very high

since i had a discography done a month ago, mine has been uncontrollable, ive gone beyond horny and are now rapidly climbing the ranks through randy.

it doesnt matter how much i masturbate it wont abate. Ive been perscribed anti depressants which are supposed to kill it but nope not noticed any change.

im actually starting to get worried now cos i know it can lead to prostrate problems.

When playing, it can be high. If Ive had some sex, usually I will want it again that day and then a couple of times a day for a week but if for any reason I can't (working a lot) then I could quite happily go without for weeks!

By *yphoon1Man  over a year ago

before met OH I was very limited in opportunities and OH wasnt getting much. now met OH we are horny as fuck and have opened floodgates. very high sex drive for both of us and keen to increase it.

wish I wasnt working. would be at it most of day then

Nope!

I'm a one off heavy cummer non repeater who usually needs about 3 - 4 days before the urge kicks in again

I make no pretence to b otherwise! There is no point deluding potential meets

In my prime I was also as stated above but usually only needed 24 hours before I would perform again

It's age n general decay n it doesn't bother me at all. I've had my 'best ' time n this is now my 'twilight' - I'm a realist

Extremely high ! Thats why I go to clubs Fri and Sat and can get through 10-15 blokes and still want more. I also have a young " apperiser" en route to get me going lol x Also have meets midweek whenever I can lol x my life revolves around being on here and planning meets or weekends away to different clubs) xxx

By *tolen MomentCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

Has anyone found the older you get the higher your sex drive gets ? .... Mines through the roof (f)

By *heekychappy1121Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Well mine is always high but gets more intense the more sex i have!!! But hey i ain't complaining , sex is a very fun activity lol

Mines far too high and well frustrated at the moment! And there's not a damn thing I can do about it

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

Sky high, the more I have the more I want.

My sex drive is rediculous! I want it any chance I can! If mrcrazypants is with me we play at literally everychance we get! A couple weeks ago I couldnt wait to get home to play with him and had him do me on the bus haha thankfully it wasnt as busy as expected but still haha more I get more I want!

mine ebbs and flows sometimes its sky high and sometimes its even higher

I'm about to move in with my girlfriend who I met on Fab and she has a REALLY high sex drive.

Good thing I do too

Mine veries most of the time its very high and the more sex I get the worse I get lol

By *ild imaginationMan  over a year ago

Basildon

"It depends. If I go through a dry patch it lowers, but after a couple of shags it goes right back up again.

This shows despite folk thinking otherwise sex drive is all to do with state of mind its not something folk are born with it can ebb and flow."

so true. I believe sex drive is triggered by the imagination. If you have a good imagination and things lead to sexy thoughts makes you horny. Those of you with high sex drive is this the case for you???

» Add a new message to this topic