FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bravest boy ever

Bravest boy ever

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obbyggg OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

What a heroic little 4 year old lad telling that scumbag terrorist he was "a very bad man".He should get some sort of award.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

a stunning little lad

hope he is able to move forward without the memories.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"What a heroic little 4 year old lad telling that scumbag terrorist he was "a very bad man".He should get some sort of award."
At 4 does he understand what the concept of a terrorist is? At the risk of being castigated, I don't think its heroic.

Its cute, as 4 year olds can be though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What a heroic little 4 year old lad telling that scumbag terrorist he was "a very bad man".He should get some sort of award.At 4 does he understand what the concept of a terrorist is? At the risk of being castigated, I don't think its heroic.

"

Probably don't know what a terrorist is but understands good from bad that's all he needed to know

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What a heroic little 4 year old lad telling that scumbag terrorist he was "a very bad man".He should get some sort of award.At 4 does he understand what the concept of a terrorist is? At the risk of being castigated, I don't think its heroic.

"

i thought this

By *obbyggg OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

"

His mother had been shot in the leg and he was protecting her and his 6 year old sister. He also demanded they be allowed to leave. I think he knows exactly what was going on(even if he didnt have a good enough command of English to call people terrorists)don't you with his mother having been shot.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

His mother had been shot in the leg and he was protecting her and his 6 year old sister. He also demanded they be allowed to leave. I think he knows exactly what was going on(even if he didnt have a good enough command of English to call people terrorists)don't you with his mother having been shot. "

You have your opinions I will have mine.

» Add a new message to this topic