FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > BURKHA

BURKHA

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *antonkid1955 OP   Man  over a year ago

cardiff

I have a huge desire to swing with a muslim lady whist she is wearing a full Burkha,, Am I strange?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have a huge desire to swing with a muslim lady whist she is wearing a full Burkha,, Am I strange?"

More to the point, do you think you're strange?

each to their own I say.

By *wingleOMan  over a year ago

billingham

to quote russell howard, what if you get under that burka and there a ninja instead?

By *antonkid1955 OP   Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Im not strange,, I have seen some Asian women weasring the full Burkha,,who appear to have a stunning figure,,and they were wearing heels,,just got my alleged imagination going,,

Not strange at all - everybody has a fetish

Maybe they will become common fancy dress costumes at swingers club like a nuns outfit!

"to quote russell howard, what if you get under that burka and there a ninja instead?"

That was amusing

On the note of being strange.

Why would it be strange?

Forbidden fruit, hint of mystery etc.

By *hocmanxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I have a huge desire to swing with a muslim lady whist she is wearing a full Burkha,, Am I strange?"

burkha burlesque

No worse than some on here you go for it if you can find someone who is game.

Apparently the Marks & Spencers in the Middle East sell more lingerie there than anywhere else in the world!

Apparently the Marks & Spencers in the Middle East sell more lingerie there than anywhere else in the world!

By *r OreoMan  over a year ago

Croydon

Wanted to get all my mates dressed up in burkhas for a stag do pub crawl .... Was given a stern warning not to by everyone I told!!

Some people have no sense of adventure!

Dont be surprised if they're excessively hairy... and I mean legs, the lot...

If they're made to wear a Burkha or do it by choice, they may very well lack in presentation skills elsewhere, nomsayin?!

"Dont be surprised if they're excessively hairy... and I mean legs, the lot...

If they're made to wear a Burkha or do it by choice, they may very well lack in presentation skills elsewhere, nomsayin?!"

You haven't met many Muslim women have you?

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Incidentally, burkhas are only worn by Afghani women. Some Middle Eastern women wear an all-encompassing garment called an abaya (my ex- mother in law used to wear one in Iraq) which leaves the face uncovered. But that can be added to with a face veil - or niqab. It's a common mistake due to the media referring to all women who wear a niqab as wearing a burkha. Burkhas are a long dress-like garment with an added hood which reaches below the shoulders and which has a mesh over the eyes. The niqab leaves the eyes clear. Of course, there are all sorts of variations on this too.

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Why not pull a nun and ask her to wear a balaclava

I don't think swinging is mentioned anywhere in the Koran. Can anyone educate me if it is. I'd of thought all the Koran talks about is chopping bits off if such thoughts are thought.

If they're made to wear a Burkha or do it by choice, they may very well lack in presentation skills elsewhere, nomsayin?!"

You really must be having a laugh with that comment.....

If they're made to wear a Burkha or do it by choice, they may very well lack in presentation skills elsewhere, nomsayin?!

You haven't met many Muslim women have you?"

Not under a burkha

You really must be having a laugh with that comment....."

I am having a laugh with this comment, yes, thanks for noticing

"I don't think swinging is mentioned anywhere in the Koran. Can anyone educate me if it is. I'd of thought all the Koran talks about is chopping bits off if such thoughts are thought."

Well there's the bit about marrying four wives.

"I don't think swinging is mentioned anywhere in the Koran. Can anyone educate me if it is. I'd of thought all the Koran talks about is chopping bits off if such thoughts are thought.

I have a huge desire to swing with a muslim lady whist she is wearing a full Burkha,, Am I strange? "

Swinging isn't but it does teach that sexual pleasure is important for a woman and that husbands should try to ensure this. And it doesn't talk about 'chopping bits off' as far as I am aware - I think the sura they use is the one which is also in the Old Testament - the old 'eye for an eye' one.

"I don't think swinging is mentioned anywhere in the Koran. Can anyone educate me if it is. I'd of thought all the Koran talks about is chopping bits off if such thoughts are thought.

Well there's the bit about marrying four wives."

According to the Koran, they need to have the blessing of the first wife if they wish to marry again. Of course, that may not always happen. But very many Muslims don't bother with the four wives bit - tends to be prohibitively expensive.

According to the Koran, they need to have the blessing of the first wife if they wish to marry again. Of course, that may not always happen. But very many Muslims don't bother with the four wives bit - tends to be prohibitively expensive. "

Tends to be bloody hard work I'd guess.

According to the Koran, they need to have the blessing of the first wife if they wish to marry again. Of course, that may not always happen. But very many Muslims don't bother with the four wives bit - tends to be prohibitively expensive.

Tends to be bloody hard work I'd guess."

There are many cultures which have, and still do, practise polygamy. It can work well - but then it can go horribly wrong. Jealousy must be a large problem. Hence in Islamic teaching, a man should make sure his first wife is happy before he takes on another wife. From the many Muslims I know, however, monogamy seems to be more the norm these days.

By *hocmanxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Be careful with them. They don't get much vitamin D because most of their skin is covered so they tend to have weak bones.

"From the many Muslims I know, however, monogamy seems to be more the norm these days."

I'd certainly expect so for those in this country!

"From the many Muslims I know, however, monogamy seems to be more the norm these days.

I'd certainly expect so for those in this country!"

I know quite a few in Iraq.

Do they have face pic or just eyes

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Funnily enough I was talking to a beautician about this last week and, based on what she told me, your assumption is very much incorrect.

[Removed by poster at 24/09/13 09:10:01]

Funnily enough I was talking to a beautician about this last week and, based on what she told me, your assumption is very much incorrect."

I had Muslim Personal Assistant who wasn't exactly a stickler for the rules but when around her elders she would where a headscarf. However some of the things she used to say were most amusing. Remember that the idea of the Hiquab is not to remove sexuality but remove it from display. Underneath she said it was quite common for her friends to be dressed in quite a lot of lingerie or nothing at all. Also it's not the body it's the eyes and the feet that then become the turnon for others. So often they'll have expensive shoes and heavily made up eyes. Not all of them clearly,in the same way non-Muslim women don't all wear mini skirts and thongs

I know lots of muslims..none of them have more then one wife

I have been inspired, will save ages shaving and doing make up, the first burkha wearing tranny on the site ??

My uncle in India has four wives, he`s nearly eighty and the only one alive out the seven. He`s told me that he`d encouraged all his brothers to do same! The man is happy. His youngest wife is in her early forties and oldest is around his age. Insallah I`ll do the same!

"I know lots of muslims..none of them have more then one wife "

It's not as common as it once was. In Algeria when we lived there (late 70's) you were "allowed" 3 I believe, but not many did. It's not a compulsory thing.

By *ahoosexCouple  over a year ago

leeds

There are many cultures which have, and still do, practise polygamy. It can work well - but then it can go horribly wrong. Jealousy must be a large problem. Hence in Islamic teaching, a man should make sure his first wife is happy before he takes on another wife. From the many Muslims I know, however, monogamy seems to be more the norm these days."

You seem to be quite knowledgeable on this subject wow

There are many cultures which have, and still do, practise polygamy. It can work well - but then it can go horribly wrong. Jealousy must be a large problem. Hence in Islamic teaching, a man should make sure his first wife is happy before he takes on another wife. From the many Muslims I know, however, monogamy seems to be more the norm these days.

You seem to be quite knowledgeable on this subject wow "

Not really - just picked up bits when I was married to a Muslim - we were together for 10 years. Still friends with him and his family.

By *ahoosexCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Would like to be friends if possible db9 xxx

Unfortunately couples are filtered out as that is not what I am looking for.

Unfortunately couples are filtered out as that is not what I am looking for.

By *ark EdgeCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

"I have been inspired, will save ages shaving and doing make up, the first burkha wearing tranny on the site ??"

What sn excellent idea for a new website, inspired. Can we join?

» Add a new message to this topic