FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > bit morbid but

bit morbid but

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ire_blade OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Following on from the forever young thread not that I think any 1 can really be ready to die how many of us have our wishes in order ??? After a resenably serious accident a while back resulting in me braking my skull an being told by the drs its quite likely a punch or bang to the head would see me off it's somthing iv thought about quite a lot lately an other than the music id like playing I really don't know what I want to happen with my estate. Iv a son of 24 with a young child of his own whos very much his own man now and a doughter of 11 who very much needs her dad. So your thoughts please what would you do or have you got things all sorted

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I have everything in order should I shuffle off this mortal coil, I don't think its morbid, its a necessity.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My last instructions are made...

Manchester

"My last instructions are made... "

hope im getting the pink thing lmao

"I have everything in order should I shuffle off this mortal coil, I don't think its morbid, its a necessity. "

Good advice,any day could for our last, for everyone

Not yet but I have given it some thought. I want my ashes shot up in a rocket like HST did.

I have plenty of music to play.

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

try and get stuff sorted out .my sister died in 1999 from cancer ,and as she hadnt written a will out she died intestate.

so as she owned her own house but had no insurance the bank wanted my sister to carry on paying the mortgage (she was single), so we had to sell her house quickly

Manchester

"try and get stuff sorted out .my sister died in 1999 from cancer ,and as she hadnt written a will out she died intestate.

so as she owned her own house but had no insurance the bank wanted my sister to carry on paying the mortgage (she was single), so we had to sell her house quickly "

Tel me about it lost my sis 11 yrs ago an her property was in france. As she had kids from a previous marrage an anther to the pertner she was with at the time and the fact that french law an english law are compleatly different its still going on while her house just rots in limbo. Somthing els that makes me think iv got to get this sorted an soon

"My last instructions are made...

hope im getting the pink thing lmao "

OMG I worry about you Blade!... you seem to be constantly teetering on the edge of the dark-side,,,,

Not that I'm suggesting you wouldn't rock a frock.....pfffft....

Manchester

"My last instructions are made...

hope im getting the pink thing lmao

OMG I worry about you Blade!... you seem to be constantly teetering on the edge of the dark-side,,,,

Not that I'm suggesting you wouldn't rock a frock.....pfffft.... "

belive me soxy I worry about myself to but as im extremely secure with my sexuality its about very different things

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

I started making wills when I was going on active service in the late 70's and have kept up the habit.

We have decided and told people that are involved what we want to happen with kids and property if anything happens but need to sort out a will but have other things that need done before we can do that really, so having to wait for a little while before the will is done.

» Add a new message to this topic