FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Orgasms

Orgasms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *D40 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

In the big scheme of having sex, making love, or just plain old shagging, how big a deal is it for a man to give a woman an orgasm?

Personally from my point of view (f), i enjoy the whole foreplay and penetration and if the guy has done a good job of making me feel good then the orgasm isn't the be all and end all, however it can be the icing on the cake.

What's your views?

Julie x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Orgasm is essential for me. Guys get to after all that foreplay so why shouldn't I?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

"In the big scheme of having sex, making love, or just plain old shagging, how big a deal is it for a man to give a woman an orgasm?

Personally from my point of view (f), i enjoy the whole foreplay and penetration and if the guy has done a good job of making me feel good then the orgasm isn't the be all and end all, however it can be the icing on the cake.

What's your views?

Julie x"

My View is that it must have been difficult to cum if you were within the sound of Jackboots on gravel

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

Yeah I'm afraid I insist on having at least one. Its not too much to ask and frankly the point of meeting for me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Orgasm is essential for me. Guys get to after all that foreplay so why shouldn't I?"

what's the point in going to all that trouble if both parties cannot get satisfaction out of the whole event.

mutual pleasure and exploration

"Yeah I'm afraid I insist on having at least one. Its not too much to ask and frankly the point of meeting for me "

"In the big scheme of having sex, making love, or just plain old shagging, how big a deal is it for a man to give a woman an orgasm?

What's your views?

Julie x"

I agree with you - it's not the be all & end all for me, but the icing on the cake. It can be really hard for me to climax sometimes, and it's more important to me that Mr P is satisfied although I'm sure he would say it's more important to him that I am xx

By *ungle-FeverCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Bristol/Gloucester

Orgasm is a must for both of us!

Not important to me at all... I rarely orgasm with a meet.

Cali

"Yeah I'm afraid I insist on having at least one. Its not too much to ask and frankly the point of meeting for me

"

It would be like eating cake and leaving the icing no way orgasms are us

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Never have with a meet....

Doesnt mean I dont have a great time with them....

If the gent can make me cum, that will be great. Otherwise I shall help myself with or without his assistant.

Personally from my point of view (f), i enjoy the whole foreplay and penetration and if the guy has done a good job of making me feel good then the orgasm isn't the be all and end all

however it can be the icing on the cake.

What's your views?

Julie x"

i agree as long as I've been treated to lots if foreplay and kissing and he's had his big O then if I have one it's a bonus x

Have to say I get more than my fair share of orgasms during play with Lee xxx

I get very annoyed if the girl doesn't orgasm. Its the most important part for me.

"If the gent can make me cum, that will be great. Otherwise I shall help myself with or without his assistant. "

wow!he has an assistant to do it?? Is his name Jeeves? X

Rockford

"I get very annoyed if the girl doesn't orgasm. Its the most important part for me. "

Damn... another one waaay up north

Oops typo error, I meant assistance.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I get very annoyed if the girl doesn't orgasm. Its the most important part for me. "

No pressure on the woman then! What about if its not the most important part for her?

I wouldn't be surprised if that annoyance showed, as YOU end up working hard on it, SHE feels she almost has a duty to 'get there'... Where's the pleasure, the fun? I'm not an easy cummer either, and learned not to let that matter so much. Lovely stimulating, erotic, great, company is worth more than feeling you have to 'perform'. If it happens - brilliant. If not, then not. Reflecting on time spent with company it's not the (non)orgasm that stands out, it's the whole experience that makes it what it is - quality time together.

not something I have never needed to think about

I cum really easy but with some very young guys its all about a hard fast shag ! Hence not always coming in all the ways I like ( like oral/clit which are strongest ) - but still enjoy xx

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"Yeah I'm afraid I insist on having at least one. Its not too much to ask and frankly the point of meeting for me "

I get disappointed if I don't get at least three these days....lol. Agree, it is the point of meeting for me too

By *D40 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"I get very annoyed if the girl doesn't orgasm. Its the most important part for me.

I wouldn't be surprised if that annoyance showed, as YOU end up working hard on it, SHE feels she almost has a duty to 'get there'... Where's the pleasure, the fun? I'm not an easy cummer either, and learned not to let that matter so much. Lovely stimulating, erotic, great, company is worth more than feeling you have to 'perform'. If it happens - brilliant. If not, then not. Reflecting on time spent with company it's not the (non)orgasm that stands out, it's the whole experience that makes it what it is - quality time together."

exactly

"I get very annoyed if the girl doesn't orgasm. Its the most important part for me.

No pressure on the woman then! What about if its not the most important part for her?"

Why did you automatically presume that it pressure on the woman? It's the pressure I put on myself! If she doesn't then it can make me feel like I've not done a good enough job, that's all.

"Never have with a meet....

Doesnt mean I dont have a great time with them...."

Same here - it's not what I'm looking for at all.

In fact, if a man starts expecting it from me, then it's a no-meet! And I know that I'm not the only woman who feels like this on here.

We all have our own wants and desires - and limits - why is that so hard to accept?

I wouldn't be surprised if that annoyance showed, as YOU end up working hard on it, SHE feels she almost has a duty to 'get there'... Where's the pleasure, the fun? I'm not an easy cummer either, and learned not to let that matter so much. Lovely stimulating, erotic, great, company is worth more than feeling you have to 'perform'. If it happens - brilliant. If not, then not. Reflecting on time spent with company it's not the (non)orgasm that stands out, it's the whole experience that makes it what it is - quality time together."

I don't let my frustration show at all. I agree to most of what you're saying. It's important to me that when I'm with a woman she enjoys herself. If she's happy with not having one that's great, however I can still have my own emotional response to that can't I?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

No pressure on the woman then! What about if its not the most important part for her?

Why did you automatically presume that it pressure on the woman? It's the pressure I put on myself! If she doesn't then it can make me feel like I've not done a good enough job, that's all."

because your post is written as if its all about you.

Orgasm is very important for me. I do have varying degrees though. I am very lucky with my current partner as he is one of the only guys to ever manage it through penetration and I find that really enjoyable.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Having a orgasm isn't the be all and end all for me.

I sometimes find it hard to orgasm but it doesn't mean I haven't had fun or enjoyed myself.

Why did you automatically presume that it pressure on the woman? It's the pressure I put on myself! If she doesn't then it can make me feel like I've not done a good enough job, that's all.

because your post is written as if its all about you."

I believe the original question asked is what is my view??? So I'm answering the question and presenting MY VIEW. How is being annoyed that when I am not able to pleasure the person I am with to the max, all about me?

Rockford

I wouldn't be surprised if that annoyance showed, as YOU end up working hard on it, SHE feels she almost has a duty to 'get there'... Where's the pleasure, the fun? I'm not an easy cummer either, and learned not to let that matter so much. Lovely stimulating, erotic, great, company is worth more than feeling you have to 'perform'. If it happens - brilliant. If not, then not. Reflecting on time spent with company it's not the (non)orgasm that stands out, it's the whole experience that makes it what it is - quality time together.

I don't let my frustration show at all. I agree to most of what you're saying. It's important to me that when I'm with a woman she enjoys herself. If she's happy with not having one that's great, however I can still have my own emotional response to that can't I? "

I mean really.... thinking about your own selfish needs like that. How very dare you. By the way.... message me for my number

So long as I get mine I'm not arsed

I love how so many women ignore the fact that men also go without orgasms. Only when they do go without, it can be very painful experience for a number of days.

Tbh as long as I have enjoyed myself and had fun, that's what counts. But an orgasm now and again would be nice

Chick x

If I thought that a man I was meeting would get "very annoyed" if I didnt cum....

I would be cancelling that meet!

"I love how so many women ignore the fact that men also go without orgasms. Only when they do go without, it can be very painful experience for a number of days."

Who exactly is stopping them?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I believe the original question asked is what is my view??? So I'm answering the question and presenting MY VIEW. How is being annoyed that when I am not able to pleasure the person I am with to the max, all about me?

"

It was the "I get annoyed" & "most important part for me" that made me draw that conclusion.

"So long as I get mine I'm not arsed "

Classic! ha ha ha ha x

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

No ones technique works everytime with every woman.

"Yeah I'm afraid I insist on having at least one. Its not too much to ask and frankly the point of meeting for me

I get disappointed if I don't get at least three these days....lol. Agree, it is the point of meeting for me too"

glad someone else said this as I was beginning to think I was greedy if I said I was disappointed if I didn't get at least three

It was the "I get annoyed" & "most important part for me" that made me draw that conclusion."

Fair enough. Can we kiss and make up now?

"Never have with a meet....

Doesnt mean I dont have a great time with them...."

This.

I like it when a man makes me cum by playing with my clit or giving oral, it doesnt always happen though so i might use my toy instead. i sometimes enjoy myself anyway even if i dont cum.

By *irtyDee33Woman  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

That's me out then!!! Lol

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

Its not the most important thing for us as we both take a time to reach an orgasm. Its much more important that we have fun and are pleased . Weve often ended up making one reach orgasm once were finished playing as that what we like to do

I had a blissful time recently with a man on our second meet. I didn't orgasm but went home totally satisfied There was no penetration, not for me anyway

Forum Mod

East Sussex

It was the "I get annoyed" & "most important part for me" that made me draw that conclusion.

Fair enough. Can we kiss and make up now? "

Of course

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Oh dear sorry about all those smileys its this damn phone lol

Fair enough. Can we kiss and make up now?

Of course

"

Im only satisfied if my partner is

"Im only satisfied if my partner is "

That's what I should have said!

I have never had an orgasm so its no big deal for me, as long as we all enjoy ourselves that's all that matters

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Im only satisfied if my partner is "

The same goes for me and I accept my partners definition of satisfied might be different to mine. Its all about communication.

» Add a new message to this topic