FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Asian

Asian

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sian_Fun OP   Man  over a year ago

Pontiac

Does anyone have passion for Asian men/women?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

if I find them sexually attractive, yes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have a passion for men

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Depends n individual...

So far.....No

I'm from Sri Lanka and I'm an south Asian. As far as I've seen most of here are not so keen. It might be because of there personal experience or what they have witnessed from most of the Asians live around them.

"Does anyone have passion for Asian men/women?"

What like Ladyboys?

Asia is a big place, some Asian men I find attractive some im not attracted to, depends on what part of Asia

"Asia is a big place, some Asian men I find attractive some im not attracted to, depends on what part of Asia "

Totally agreed...well said

"Asia is a big place, some Asian men I find attractive some im not attracted to, depends on what part of Asia

Totally agreed...well said "

Includes more than half the worlds population so quite large

I thing it's one of those things

People meet a bloke called Dave from Stoke they don't like and it's dave who is the problem

Meet Pradib from India (or his family was but he's from Bedford) who's an arse and it's Asians that are the problem

And then all of a sudden if becomes the usual "personal choice" thing

Does it matter where any ones from, its all about attraction at the end of the day...

"Does it matter where any ones from, its all about attraction at the end of the day..."

true but different nationalities have different features and some nationalities i'm just not attracted to

"Does it matter where any ones from, its all about attraction at the end of the day...

true but different nationalities have different features and some nationalities i'm just not attracted to "

I'm curious how a nationality can be attractive? Does this mean anyone born their is not attractive to you? That's pretty sweeping

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I don't have any problem with specific races, types, or colours. I have to find the men attractive though.

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I have seen some really attractive Indian and Pakistani couples in clubs. I'd play with people I'm attracted to and get on with.

As for people from other parts of Asia, I don't see many around.

Lots of Kurdish guys attend my local club and have played with one guy. He was shy and sweet.

I have a thing for Japanese women. Ok, so they maybe in cosplay outfits though.

I do...

If they're fit - yes.

By *picyspiregirlCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

Mr spicy likes at least one Indian woman.

"Asia is a big place, some Asian men I find attractive some im not attracted to, depends on what part of Asia

People meet a bloke called Dave from Stoke they don't like and it's dave who is the problem

Meet Pradib from India (or his family was but he's from Bedford) who's an arse and it's Asians that are the problem

And then all of a sudden if becomes the usual "personal choice" thing "

What they said

Not a passion but I've met some lovely Asian men. I like diversity in my sex life. I tend not to be attracted to younger Asian men as the ones in my area are a bit Ali G for my liking and arrogant

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

Can I just say as an American who lives in the uk... when americans say asian they usually mean oriental... for brits it usually means the indian sub continent. As someone helpfully pointed out it encompasses quite a lot of cultures.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"I have a thing for Japanese women. Ok, so they maybe in cosplay outfits though. "

oh yes!

"I have a thing for Japanese women. Ok, so they maybe in cosplay outfits though.

oh yes! "

Not just me then?

I have a costume to cosplay in. Just not the body.

For me if there is a spark it doesnt matter what corner of the world they are from

We are all pink in the middle !!

"Does it matter where any ones from, its all about attraction at the end of the day...

true but different nationalities have different features and some nationalities i'm just not attracted to

I'm curious how a nationality can be attractive? Does this mean anyone born their is not attractive to you? That's pretty sweeping"

ive just said how, I'm not sure how much clearer i can make it

Indian women are beautiful.

But Asians who are radicalized have no place in a free society.

I'm curious how a nationality can be attractive? Does this mean anyone born their is not attractive to you? That's pretty sweeping

ive just said how, I'm not sure how much clearer i can make it "

I think it's perfectly possible to find the physical characteristics of a given nationality unattractive.

I am of Asian origin, however a Yorkshire man born and bred.

ive just said how, I'm not sure how much clearer i can make it "

Ok I'm Canadian that's a nationality, there are approximately 36million of us do you find our nationality attractive or unattractive?

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Can I just say as an American who lives in the uk... when americans say asian they usually mean oriental... for brits it usually means the indian sub continent. As someone helpfully pointed out it encompasses quite a lot of cultures."

I was just about to ask if the OP meant what Americans call Asian or what Brits call Asian.

OP are you going through each and every colour/type in the world with your posts?

I think it's perfectly possible to find the physical characteristics of a given nationality unattractive."

Only if a nationality is a homogenous race. India has people of all different shades and looks as does Pakistan.

Ok I'm Canadian that's a nationality, there are approximately 36million of us do you find our nationality attractive or unattractive? "

i think your making something out of nothing now, all i mean is certain nationalities have prominent features that make them stand out as that nationality, I'm Sicilian so will use than as an example so i cant be accused of picking on anyone on the whole we tend to be darker skinned with big noses (i hold my hand up to that lol) which some people may not find attractive just as i don't find certain features in others attractive

By *oftfocusMan  over a year ago

EDINBURGH

And then all of a sudden if becomes the usual "personal choice" thing "

Who do you define as Asian?

Ok I'm Canadian that's a nationality, there are approximately 36million of us do you find our nationality attractive or unattractive?

i think your making something out of nothing now, all i mean is certain nationalities have prominent features that make them stand out as that nationality, I'm Sicilian so will use than as an example so i cant be accused of picking on anyone on the whole we tend to be darker skinned with big noses (i hold my hand up to that lol) which some people may not find attractive just as i don't find certain features in others attractive"

Actually you've sort of proved my point, Sicily is an autonomous part of Italy. So given the "nationality thing" people then won't like Italians. What you're talking about is a race not a nationality.

I think it's perfectly possible to find the physical characteristics of a given nationality unattractive.

Only if a nationality is a homogenous race. India has people of all different shades and looks as does Pakistan. "

Yes...and some will find none of them attractive...whats the big deal?

Only if a nationality is a homogenous race. India has people of all different shades and looks as does Pakistan.

Yes...and some will find none of them attractive...whats the big deal?"

I find it strange that an entire nation can be unattractive. Don't you?

I don't have a problem with race/colour/religion as long as I actually find that actual person attractive.

"I don't have a problem with race/colour/religion as long as I actually find that actual person attractive."

For me that's what attraction is about.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

If I like someone I like them, regardless of race, colour or religion

"If I like someone I like them, regardless of race, colour or religion"

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

I thought the thread was entitled "Aslan".

I was expecting talking, magical lions.

I am dissapoint.

By *ilkchocolate87Man  over a year ago

sw london

Im half Asian.. Half portugese. Does that count?

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

No they should all be banned from this site

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I find it strange that an entire nation can be unattractive. Don't you? "

Since most of that nation are likely to be located, geographically, a fair distance away, and how any one person is unlikely ever to meet all of them, I'd say it's impossible to know but statistically possible, (if unlikely). It's also pretty irrelevant for the same reason. I can't imagine the majority of the nation would even care.

What can be said is that based on those people from a certain nation, or race, that a person has seen or met, they can *tend* not to find them attractive.

You may doubt anyone could find everyone from a given nation not attractive but can you actually be certain? There are more important things to get worked up about imo.

I'll add that I *tend* to find Asian (meaning Indian subcontinent) men not attractive to me. I often don't find black or mixed race men attractive either. That I *tend* to prefer blonde or fair men may have something to do with that.

I have absolutely no problem with the people of any nationality. I'd not exclude anyone socially because of their nationality or ethnicity, nor would I refuse to work with or for anyone on that basis, nor single them out in any way. However, there are some colourings, features and ethnicities that I *tend* not to find attractive.

i think your making something out of nothing now, all i mean is certain nationalities have prominent features that make them stand out as that nationality, I'm Sicilian so will use than as an example so i cant be accused of picking on anyone on the whole we tend to be darker skinned with big noses (i hold my hand up to that lol) which some people may not find attractive just as i don't find certain features in others attractive"

Does every Sicilian have dark skin and a big nose?? Lol

Is the 'different characteristics' thing that the skin is a different colour by any chance?

Personally, I find British people extremely unattractive

"Personally, I find British people extremely unattractive "

Yep - its their physical characteristics. So alike

"Is the 'different characteristics' thing that the skin is a different colour by any chance?"

In my case, no.

It's about hair colour, hair texture, eye colour, the shape of features...

You've heard of a Roman nose, right?

People from certain regions or of certain ethnicities can *tend* to have certain characteristics.

Yeesh, why do people have to make a big deal about the fact we all find different things attractive and not attractive? Why must someone always start going on about racism?

People have mixed a bit since Roman times.

Diversity is the spice of life. End of.

90 percent of the world is now mixed so whats the problem

"90 percent of the world is now mixed so whats the problem"

Um really?!

"90 percent of the world is now mixed so whats the problem"

I wouldn't say its that high

"People have mixed a bit since Roman times."

Even in Roman times I very much doubt every Roman had a Roman nose.

That certain ethnicities, nationalities and races can *tend* to have certain features remains the case.

I can't understand giving so much time and energy to those who don't find you/him/her/someone attractive. Focus on those who do. Nobody fancies everyone and nobody will be fancied by everyone.

We're all descended from the same neck of the woods though. Or so they think.

By *iker ladMan  over a year ago

Hinckley

"Depends n individual...

So far.....No "

"We're all descended from the same neck of the woods though. Or so they think."

we all originated from Africa

"People have mixed a bit since Roman times.

Even in Roman times I very much doubt every Roman had a Roman nose.

That certain ethnicities, nationalities and races can *tend* to have certain features remains the case.

I can't understand giving so much time and energy to those who don't find you/him/her/someone attractive. Focus on those who do. Nobody fancies everyone and nobody will be fancied by everyone.

"

That's at least the second time you've contradicted yourself!

Nobody can force anybody to find anybody attractive and if you've decided for whatever reason that other ethnicities are not attractive that's that.

But likewise nobody can alter the fact that it's a narrow minded outlook.

"90 percent of the world is now mixed so whats the problem

I wouldn't say its that high "

Do a gene test

"Is the 'different characteristics' thing that the skin is a different colour by any chance?

In my case, no.

People from certain regions or of certain ethnicities can *tend* to have certain characteristics.

Yeesh, why do people have to make a big deal about the fact we all find different things attractive and not attractive? Why must someone always start going on about racism?"

I think it's not entirely honest of people to disguise what is essentially a case of "I don't like certain races or racial characteristics" being dressed up as "I don't like certain nationalities" nationalities are where you're born of where you emigrated to. Each nation (these days) has a difference ethnic mix. Nobody has mentioned racism

Hinckley

true but different nationalities have different features and some nationalities i'm just not attracted to "

"We're all descended from the same neck of the woods though. Or so they think.

we all originated from Africa "

Our great, great, great, etc. etc. grandparents footsteps are still there.

Or maybe it was one of their weird looking hominid relatives.

Hinckley

Ok I'm Canadian that's a nationality, there are approximately 36million of us do you find our nationality attractive or unattractive? "

Just hairy!

I want aliens to land and live on earth. I'd totally fuck one.

Just thought I'd put that out there.

"I want aliens to land and live on earth. I'd totally fuck one.

Just thought I'd put that out there."

I believe you...oddly.

"Is the 'different characteristics' thing that the skin is a different colour by any chance?

In my case, no.

Yeesh, why do people have to make a big deal about the fact we all find different things attractive and not attractive? Why must someone always start going on about racism?

I think it's not entirely honest of people to disguise what is essentially a case of "I don't like certain races or racial characteristics" being dressed up as "I don't like certain nationalities" nationalities are where you're born of where you emigrated to. Each nation (these days) has a difference ethnic mix. Nobody has mentioned racism "

Asking if it's down to skin colour is suggesting racism.

I think you understood what was being said, you're just being picky about terminology. Technically you are correct but the original point being made is valid, imo, despite confusion or disagreement over precise terms.

Think though, it's not uncommon to generalise based on nationality, rightly or wrongly. Swedish women tend to be thought of as tall and blonde, Germans tend to be thought of as having no sense of humour, and so on. Religion can come into it too, such as the perception is that many Jewish people have prominent noses.

They already did. They're the ones responsible for morning glory. The sly little bastards.

In my case, no.

I think it's not entirely honest of people to disguise what is essentially a case of "I don't like certain races or racial characteristics" being dressed up as "I don't like certain nationalities" nationalities are where you're born of where you emigrated to. Each nation (these days) has a difference ethnic mix. Nobody has mentioned racism

I think you understood what was being said, you're just being picky about terminology. Technically you are correct but the original point being made is valid, imo, despite confusion or disagreement over precise terms.

Think though, it's not uncommon to generalise based on nationality, rightly or wrongly. Swedish women tend to be thought of as tall and blonde, Germans tend to be thought of as having no sense of humour, and so on. Religion can come into it too, such as the perception is that many Jewish people have prominent noses."

Sometimes it's best not to protest too much.

I can put a mask on if that helps

In my case, no.

I think it's not entirely honest of people to disguise what is essentially a case of "I don't like certain races or racial characteristics" being dressed up as "I don't like certain nationalities" nationalities are where you're born of where you emigrated to. Each nation (these days) has a difference ethnic mix. Nobody has mentioned racism "

By the way, I recently inherited a t-shirt from my brother. It says "I am Canadian" in the centre (which I'm not and nor was he, he just loved the country). Around the outside of that are numerous statements relating to perceptions about Canadians, such as "No I am not a Mountie or a lumberjack" and "No I don't have a pet beaver".

In my case, no.

By the way, I recently inherited a t-shirt from my brother. It says "I am Canadian" in the centre (which I'm not and nor was he, he just loved the country). Around the outside of that are numerous statements relating to perceptions about Canadians, such as "No I am not a Mountie or a lumberjack" and "No I don't have a pet beaver". "

That's a blatant lie all Canadians are born with a pet beaver as immigrants get them at the border :--)

In my case, no.

Think though, it's not uncommon to generalise based on nationality, rightly or wrongly. Swedish women tend to be thought of as tall and blonde, Germans tend to be thought of as having no sense of humour, and so on. Religion can come into it too, such as the perception is that many Jewish people have prominent noses.

Sometimes it's best not to protest too much."

Sometimes it is best to take ones own advice before dishing it out to others.

I believe you...oddly. "

Come on, imagine sitting round with your mates and you say "Oh lads, I was walking home last night and this beam of light came down from the sky and I ended up in a spaceship. This grey thing jumped on my cock and it made me cum like a geyser. Best. Night. Ever"

They may think you took acid and got raped by a tramp though.

I believe you...oddly.

Come on, imagine sitting round with your mates and you say "Oh lads, I was walking home last night and this beam of light came down from the sky and I ended up in a spaceship. This grey thing jumped on my cock and it made me cum like a geyser. Best. Night. Ever"

They may think you took acid and got raped by a tramp though. "

Just just fucking

In my case, no.

By the way, I recently inherited a t-shirt from my brother. It says "I am Canadian" in the centre (which I'm not and nor was he, he just loved the country). Around the outside of that are numerous statements relating to perceptions about Canadians, such as "No I am not a Mountie or a lumberjack" and "No I don't have a pet beaver".

That's a blatant lie all Canadians are born with a pet beaver as immigrants get them at the border :--)"

I can see why he loved the place then!

"Sometimes it's best not to protest too much.

Sometimes it is best to take ones own advice before dishing it out to others."

lol that took me back to being about 6 years old when we'd argue by repeating the same thing to each over and over again.

What exactly am I protesting about? Accusing you of a narrow minded ignorant _iew of people different to you? or that Aliens dish out secret blow jobs early in the morning?

To be fair the latter is a stretch.

[Removed by poster at 22/09/13 22:39:23]

By *uckknowsMan  over a year ago

here

"If I like someone I like them, regardless of race, colour or religion"

Why is it that whenever someone honestly admits to having a preference with regard to who they will and won't play with some twonk always introduces the racism card

To answer your question.

I'm mixed race, black/white.

I've never been with a black or asian woman.

Not to say I wouldn't. .just haven't yet.

I believe you...oddly.

They may think you took acid and got raped by a tramp though.

Just just fucking "

Haha. I have some random thoughts

"Why is it that whenever someone honestly admits to having a preference with regard to who they will and won't play with some twonk always introduces the racism card "

Why on earth could it be? Extraordinary that stereotyping a whole race could be perceived as racism. It's a real mystery!

"Why is it that whenever someone honestly admits to having a preference with regard to who they will and won't play with some twonk always introduces the racism card "

I can't be arsed to read through every response but the only reference I've seen to racism so far is somebody denying it, not anybody 'introducing' it or accusing it.

Who's introduced the racism card?

"Sometimes it's best not to protest too much.

Sometimes it is best to take ones own advice before dishing it out to others.

lol that took me back to being about 6 years old when we'd argued by repeating the same thing to each over and over again.

What exactly am I protesting about? Accusing you of a narrow minded ignorant _iew of people different to you? or that Aliens dish out secret blow jobs early in the morning?

To be fair the latter is a stretch."

Read back over what I have actually said and tell me exactly where I have been narrow minded or declared that *I* personally have a problem with anyone or even everyone from any race or nationality.

While you're at it feel free to point out where I have contradicted myself.

My points are:

It is justifiable to state that individual races can *tend* to have certain characteristics.

To an extent certain nationalities are thought of as *tending* to have certain characteristics.

People can't help who they are attracted to.

Nobody will be attracted to or attractive to everyone.

Further, attraction is chemical/emotional/physical and is not a conscious decision and therefore it is not possible to be narrow-minded about genuine atraction.

On a personal note, does it really surprise and personally offend you that a woman who *tends* to prefer blonde and fair guys *tends* not to be attracted to Asian men?

I don't know what the chip on your shoulder is all about but it seems to be affecting your reading comprehension.

I've clarified as much as I can (be bothered to), or protested as you would have it. The facts remains I *tend* not to be attracted to Asian men, stating that ethnicities/races/nationalities (to an extent) can *tend* to have common characteristics and that Canada sounds like a cool place. Don't like those facts? Tough.

Retirement Village

"Why is it that whenever someone honestly admits to having a preference with regard to who they will and won't play with some twonk always introduces the racism card

"

Me, i did it !! I always carry a race card or two up my sleeve, never know when they come handy

"Why is it that whenever someone honestly admits to having a preference with regard to who they will and won't play with some twonk always introduces the racism card

"

As above, see the skin colour question. Someone always has a chip on their shoulder about it and sees colour prejudice everywhere.

Me, i did it !! I always carry a race card or two up my sleeve, never know when they come handy "

aww can I have one?

erm so it wasn't you that wrote

"However, there are some colourings, features and ethnicities that I *tend* not to find attractive."

?

And then later claimed it was nothing to do with colourings. That's contradiction number 1.

I honestly don't know but someone always starts with "is it because I/they is black?"

"I've clarified as much as I can (be bothered to), or protested as you would have it. The facts remains I *tend* not to be attracted to Asian men, stating that ethnicities/races/nationalities (to an extent) can *tend* to have common characteristics and that Canada sounds like a cool place. Don't like those facts? Tough."

Bottom line is the 'common characteristics' line is one used out of ignorance.

I never do like 'facts' manufactured for convenience no. With regard to your personal preferences I have no interest whatsoever.

"erm so it wasn't you that wrote

However, there are some colourings, features and ethnicities that I *tend* not to find attractive.

?

And then later claimed it was nothing to do with colourings. That's contradiction number 1."

Ah, I see. Look back to where you asked if it was about skin colour. I said no. I specifically mention eye colour and hair colour, having already previously mentioned I tend to prefer blonde and fair men.

You automatically assumed colouring meant skin when I have clearly said more than once, it doesn't.

As I've said, to assume colouring has to mean skin is down to a problem with you that is going to make it impossible for you to be objective about this.

I'm out before this ends up getting locked.

I honestly don't know but someone always starts with "is it because I/they is black?""

The really ironic thing is folk are damned for daring to suggest a preference with regards to who they will and won't play with based on what skin tones they do and don't find appealing however its perfectly acceptable to announce you would never fuck a wrinkly or a hungry hippo

I will too...

I honestly don't know but someone always starts with "is it because I/they is black?"

The really ironic thing is folk are damned for daring to suggest a preference with regards to who they will and won't play with based on what skin tones they do and don't find appealing however its perfectly acceptable to announce you would never fuck a wrinkly or a hungry hippo

"

Well I wouldn't.

See now that's a nice straight forward honest answer. Not disguised as 'well it's not that they're old, fat and ugly, it's that they might not have certain characteristics that I may find attractive, waffle, waffle, waffle'.

Likewise I wouldn't find fucking a fatty of any nationality appealing. That's a straight forward honest opinion based on me not finding rolls of fat attractive.

I don't however assume that all people in China are ugly, or fat, or old. That would be ignorant.

Well I wouldn't.

See now that's a nice straight forward honest answer. Not disguised as 'well it's not that they're old, fat and ugly, it's that they might not have certain characteristics that I may find attractive, waffle, waffle, waffle'.

Likewise I wouldn't find fucking a fatty of any nationality appealing. That's a straight forward honest opinion based on me not finding rolls of fat attractive.

I don't however assume that all people in China are ugly, or fat, or old. That would be ignorant."

don't be shy. if you have something to say just be out with it

I will too... "

I call first dibs

"don't be shy. if you have something to say just be out with it "

Don't encourage me!

Retirement Village

Me, i did it !! I always carry a race card or two up my sleeve, never know when they come handy

aww can I have one?"

i dont normally give them out but you're welcome to have my emergency card that but you'll have to take it out yourself. I keep it secretly stuffed down my.......

........left sock

"don't be shy. if you have something to say just be out with it

Don't encourage me!"

you wasn't saying that last night while you was holding my gut up to find my fanny, go on admit it us fatties are your guilty pleasure

aww can I have one?

i dont normally give them out but you're welcome to have my emergency card that but you'll have to take it out yourself. I keep it secretly stuffed down my.......

........left sock "

ooooh feet, i've gone all tingly at the thought

Retirement Village

aww can I have one?

........left sock

ooooh feet, i've gone all tingly at the thought "

WTF!!!

i wasn't trying to make you tingly, but if it works, i have 2 feet

aww can I have one?

........left sock

WTF!!!

i wasn't trying to make you tingly, but if it works, i have 2 feet "

im not fucking a 24inch cock

Retirement Village

aww can I have one?

........left sock

WTF!!!

i wasn't trying to make you tingly, but if it works, i have 2 feet

im not fucking a 24inch cock "

Damn!!! & i thought a BBC (or BAC in my case) was all the rage on this site. Guess i'll have to get it surgically shrunk or you could get on top and take control of how much you can take

Well I wouldn't.

I don't however assume that all people in China are ugly, or fat, or old. That would be ignorant."

Priceless, you can make a distinction based on personal choice but someone else doing it is ignorant, mahoosive double standards.

One's outlook in life and attitudes count a lot more than one's look, race, colour and religion to me.

I will not meet a tosser even if he is built like a Greek god!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ahhh Stavros. I do miss him

"One's outlook in life and attitudes count a lot more than one's look, race, colour and religion to me.

I will not meet a tosser even if he is built like a Greek god!

"

I find sikh men attractive but not other Asian nationalities, and I'm also not attracted to West indian, jamaican or african men but I'm not racist, have been called it though a few times on here.

Of course. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. There is a distinct different beauty that Asian woman can have.

I watched the 1st episode of By Any Means on BBC tonight and I was blown away yet again, having saw her last in Party Animals, by Shelley Conn. I would love to do so much with her. :-

Well I wouldn't.

I don't however assume that all people in China are ugly, or fat, or old. That would be ignorant.

Priceless, you can make a distinction based on personal choice but someone else doing it is ignorant, mahoosive double standards.

"

I'm never sure if people twist things to suit what they want to say or just struggle to follow plain English.

I haven't said people should find anyone attractive. I did say to claim an entire ethnic group can be ugly can only be ignorant.

"don't be shy. if you have something to say just be out with it

Don't encourage me!

you wasn't saying that last night while you was holding my gut up to find my fanny, go on admit it us fatties are your guilty pleasure "

sshh

I don't much care about the nationality or colour of my playmates skin, I need my mind as well as my eyes stimulated xxx

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

Stating that you like or dislike an entire race or culture is for me the height of ignorance and gets you on my blocked list. Yes every person is entitled to their own opinion but I think I will choose the people I don't like on an individual basis. It works best that way for me.

"

Well I wouldn't.

I'm never sure if people twist things to suit what they want to say or just struggle to follow plain English.

I haven't said people should find anyone attractive. I did say to claim an entire ethnic group can be ugly can only be ignorant.

"

So your decision that ALL hungry hippos or old people are un attractive, a whole strata of modern day society encompassing every colour race and creed from across the 5 continents is enlightened and thoughtful but others making such decisions are simply ignorant

Mahoooosive pot and kettle young man

"I don't much care about the nationality or colour of my playmates skin, I need my mind as well as my eyes stimulated xxx"

There's a fair few on here needing their minds jump started!

"

Well I wouldn't.

So your decision that ALL hungry hippos or old people are un attractive, a whole strata of modern day society encompassing every colour race and creed from across the 5 continents is enlightened and thoughtful but others making such decisions are simply ignorant

Mahoooosive pot and kettle young man "

I don't find obesity attractive no. I've seen and met plenty of very attractive older people.

It's still clear what it is that I'm not finding attractive.

It's not at all clear what you're arguing other than a slightly weird fixation on following me around these forums making the odd 'HIPPO!' exclamation.

That could be flattering, but stupid people do nothing for me either.

We already did, thousands of years ago. People like myself with O rhesus neg blood are actually descended from Aliens. Truth.

Google it

I find it strange that an entire nation can be unattractive. Don't you? "

Not in the slightest

Retirement Village

Piss taking aside for a moment -

Every so often there is a thread like this for different ethnicities be it for Black, Asian, Oriental, Aliens etc etc.

Seeing some of them i often wonder what the OP's intention was as he's managed to kick something off and not come back to it

Certain physical attributes people are attracted to, it's a simple fact of life.

If someone doesn't find a particular race attractive (hard to believe but possible) then that's their choice. Respect it an move on.

If someone type casts a particular race based on stereotypes then that's fine too. It's their bloody choice (and frankly their loss) to do so. Respect it and move on.

Why this debate resurfaces every so often really is annoying

(NB: before anyone thinks it i am of asian origin so please save the "racist" comments or suggestions)

"

Well I wouldn't.

Mahoooosive pot and kettle young man

I don't find obesity attractive no. I've seen and met plenty of very attractive older people.

It's still clear what it is that I'm not finding attractive.

It's not at all clear what you're arguing other than a slightly weird fixation on following me around these forums making the odd 'HIPPO!' exclamation.

That could be flattering, but stupid people do nothing for me either."

The tough questions are the ones that normally end up being deflected

Perhaps some consideration of the suggested pot kettle conundrum if you would

"Stating that you like or dislike an entire race or culture is for me the height of ignorance and gets you on my blocked list. Yes every person is entitled to their own opinion but I think I will choose the people I don't like on an individual basis. It works best that way for me. "

My reading of the thread is that no one has declared a dislike for an entire race or culture.

All I have seen is people making a conscious decision about who they want to play with based on attraction.

There only race or culture thing going on in the thread is in the perceptions of some regarding others freedoms of choice

Not in the slightest "

Perhaps if you went to one of them you might change your mind. Every nation/race/ethnicity can have both beauty and ugliness. Sometimes it's the visuals and sometimes it's the personalities. Finding an entire nation or region of people unattractive is pretty strange. Finding individuals unattractive isn't.

"

There only race or culture thing going on in the thread is in the perceptions of some regarding others freedoms of choice "

Actually the entire thread is based

On the perception of race/nationality of region as based on the original question. If the question was based on do you find BBW attractive then that's not a nationality or race issue it's a body based issue. Now I do agree that it is a personal choice however I find it hard to believe that an entire region can be without any attraction whatsoever and I suspect it's more to do with perceptions than reality of "Asians"

"Perhaps some consideration of the suggested pot kettle conundrum if you would "

So you really are too stupid to see the irrelevance of your archaic analogy?

To put it in idiot speak:

I find FAT white/black/Asian people unattractive.

I find STUPID people of all nationalities unattractive.

Neither of the above is the same as claiming that an entire population anywhere in the world can all be unattractive - unless it's the one aspect about them they all have in common. Skin colour.

I can't see how such an outlook can be based on anything other than ignorance.

Two entirely different arguments.

As others have said or eluded to if people are prejudiced enough in their _iews to discriminate in those ways that's their choice. The same as its mine to comment on it.

I'm not sure which is more pathetic - those trying to cover up their _iews, or you wading in with apparently no opinion other than to attempt to belittle mine because I upset your personal sensibilities about the company you keep.

"Stating that you like or dislike an entire race or culture is for me the height of ignorance and gets you on my blocked list. Yes every person is entitled to their own opinion but I think I will choose the people I don't like on an individual basis. It works best that way for me.

My reading of the thread is that no one has declared a dislike for an entire race or culture.

All I have seen is people making a conscious decision about who they want to play with based on attraction.

There only race or culture thing going on in the thread is in the perceptions of some regarding others freedoms of choice "

lol well at least that demonstrates your issue is with reading and comprehension.

Read it all again, because you're wrong.

From our point of _iew, of you find a certain race unattractive then you are entitled to your _iew but lowers our opinion of you. That's because there are attractive people within all races from West African people, Indonesian people and Mexicans etc. Yes there are many mingers in every race group but how can you say something like 'I don't find Asians attractive'? There are millions of Asians and many are dog ugly but plenty of lookers. Just like there are many attractive white English people but plenty of dogs too.

Going one step further, if your logic is not attraction but bad experiences then you are not only stereotyping but being ignorant. If you have such a _iew then put yourself in the Asian persons shoes. If you are white and your white friend rips off an Asian person then is it fair for Asians to dislike all white people?

Anyway, this is the beauty of human beings and why we refuse to meet chavs whether they are white, black or brown in colour. Judge people as individuals and not stereotypes!

"From our point of _iew, of you find a certain race unattractive then you are entitled to your _iew but lowers our opinion of you. That's because there are attractive people within all races from West African people, Indonesian people and Mexicans etc. Yes there are many mingers in every race group but how can you say something like 'I don't find Asians attractive'? There are millions of Asians and many are dog ugly but plenty of lookers. Just like there are many attractive white English people but plenty of dogs too.

Going one step further, if your logic is not attraction but bad experiences then you are not only stereotyping but being ignorant. If you have such a _iew then put yourself in the Asian persons shoes. If you are white and your white friend rips off an Asian person then is it fair for Asians to dislike all white people?

Anyway, this is the beauty of human beings and why we refuse to meet chavs whether they are white, black or brown in colour. Judge people as individuals and not stereotypes!"

Sadly for many their prejudices against a particular region of the world require them to justify them in some way shape or form. What political correctness has done has made these people wary of being perceived as racists, so often they dress the language up to feel more justified. The person who didn't like "West Indians" or "Jamaicans" firstly confuses two things as Jamaicans are West Indians, but secondly the West Indies has all racial mixes who have been there from the time of the Caribs. Barbados has Bajans which can be black or white and all shades in between, My cousins are Bajan and they are all mixed race, so are they in or out of this "West Indian" thing as with one of them you'd have no idea as she has blue eyes (which helps with her modelling) Trinidad has a massive indian community and so it goes on, so not sure what you mean by "West Indian".... unless by "West Indian" you mean black?

"

Certain physical attributes people are attracted to, it's a simple fact of life.

If someone doesn't find a particular race attractive (hard to believe but possible) then that's their choice. Respect it an move on.

"

I agree that people do find entire races attractive and that's fine, but at the same time, I don't think respecting that point of _iew is something I'm comfortable with.

I`m from Indian heritage but I`m a Birmingham lad in spirit. I have love for all the ladies in the world but I do like to fondle women from the Midlands!

Slightly serious point, some asian men and women have had a suppressed upbringing and have to catch up with sexual social skills at later stage in life. Hence some peculiar/immature encounters....

I have only ever found one Asian man attractive, never got to play with him but would have loved to.

Same goes for black men, I don't know why I don't generally find them attractive I just don't.

BUT I realise it may be because I haven't had the chance to meet many black or Asian men.

If I met more black or Asian men there would probably be some I fancy.

Retirement Village

"I have only ever found one Asian man attractive, never got to play with him but would have loved to.

Same goes for black men, I don't know why I don't generally find them attractive I just don't.

BUT I realise it may be because I haven't had the chance to meet many black or Asian men.

If I met more black or Asian men there would probably be some I fancy."

I'm moving back to the east coast

"

I agree that people do find entire races attractive and that's fine, but at the same time, I don't think respecting that point of _iew is something I'm comfortable with. "

I don't understand why some people find it so hard to understand or accept what others do and don't like, I have a few times been turned down for a meet because im not English, fook me ive had every sterio typical mafia, WW2 joke/comment etc thrown at me from people, it does not bother me in the slightest if someone decided not to meet me, dislike me or sterio type me based on my nationality so why does it bother others?

By *ICEFITMan  over a year ago

dundee

Not a passion, but for sure some Asian women are hot, love the skin colour-wrapped in deep blue panties!

"From our point of _iew, of you find a certain race unattractive then you are entitled to your _iew but lowers our opinion of you. That's because there are attractive people within all races from West African people, Indonesian people and Mexicans etc. Yes there are many mingers in every race group but how can you say something like 'I don't find Asians attractive'? There are millions of Asians and many are dog ugly but plenty of lookers. Just like there are many attractive white English people but plenty of dogs too.

Anyway, this is the beauty of human beings and why we refuse to meet chavs whether they are white, black or brown in colour. Judge people as individuals and not stereotypes!

Sadly for many their prejudices against a particular region of the world require them to justify them in some way shape or form. What political correctness has done has made these people wary of being perceived as racists, so often they dress the language up to feel more justified. The person who didn't like "West Indians" or "Jamaicans" firstly confuses two things as Jamaicans are West Indians, but secondly the West Indies has all racial mixes who have been there from the time of the Caribs. Barbados has Bajans which can be black or white and all shades in between, My cousins are Bajan and they are all mixed race, so are they in or out of this "West Indian" thing as with one of them you'd have no idea as she has blue eyes (which helps with her modelling) Trinidad has a massive indian community and so it goes on, so not sure what you mean by "West Indian".... unless by "West Indian" you mean black?"

What Political Correctness has actually done is to brow beat anyone with an honestly held opinion into submission and for them to be chastised should they mention that opinion by sanctimonious folk who revel in being insulted on behalf of others

A couple of years ago we helped a recently separated friend compile a profile on a dating site. As I recall there were a whole swathe of filters in there including an ability to select which race religion etc you were and weren't interested in.

Only a naive fool would think that someone should be able to love anyone!

If someone finds the shape of oriental eyes unattractive how does that differ from finding obese people unattractive?

If someone finds the skin tone of Asian people unattractive how is that different to finding old people unattractive?

If anyone wants to dig out a copy of the current Racial Equality act and post up on here the reference from that document that states it is against current UK laws to select a boyfriend/girlfriend, partner, spouse etc based on skin colour alone please lets all see it.

Or the part of the act which states that its illegal to for anyone to decide who they will and will not have sex with based purely on skin colour.

If there was a need for such legislation then far far cleverer folk than currently contributing on here would be beating a path to Westminster to get these laws onto the statute books.

But as those far far cleverer folk are not one can only draw the sensible conclusion that some very clever folk have already worked that its an individuals god given right to select who they mate with or who, in the case of swingers, they play with.

If the supposed closed mind of the vanilla world can get this then it does seem bizarre that some of those in the supposedly open minded swingers world can't

Sadly for many their prejudices against a particular region of the world require them to justify them in some way shape or form. What political correctness has done has made these people wary of being perceived as racists, so often they dress the language up to feel more justified. The person who didn't like "West Indians" or "Jamaicans" firstly confuses two things as Jamaicans are West Indians, but secondly the West Indies has all racial mixes who have been there from the time of the Caribs. Barbados has Bajans which can be black or white and all shades in between, My cousins are Bajan and they are all mixed race, so are they in or out of this "West Indian" thing as with one of them you'd have no idea as she has blue eyes (which helps with her modelling) Trinidad has a massive indian community and so it goes on, so not sure what you mean by "West Indian".... unless by "West Indian" you mean black?"

Exactly this ^^^^ perfect example as to why saying you find a whole race unattractive doesnt make sense.

Im mixed race so fook knows what 'category' I would be boxed into

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

[Removed by poster at 23/09/13 12:01:00]

Sadly for many their prejudices against a particular region of the world require them to justify them in some way shape or form. What political correctness has done has made these people wary of being perceived as racists, so often they dress the language up to feel more justified. The person who didn't like "West Indians" or "Jamaicans" firstly confuses two things as Jamaicans are West Indians, but secondly the West Indies has all racial mixes who have been there from the time of the Caribs. Barbados has Bajans which can be black or white and all shades in between, My cousins are Bajan and they are all mixed race, so are they in or out of this "West Indian" thing as with one of them you'd have no idea as she has blue eyes (which helps with her modelling) Trinidad has a massive indian community and so it goes on, so not sure what you mean by "West Indian".... unless by "West Indian" you mean black?

What Political Correctness has actually done is to brow beat anyone with an honestly held opinion into submission and for them to be chastised should they mention that opinion by sanctimonious folk who revel in being insulted on behalf of others

A couple of years ago we helped a recently separated friend compile a profile on a dating site. As I recall there were a whole swathe of filters in there including an ability to select which race religion etc you were and weren't interested in.

If someone finds the shape of oriental eyes unattractive how does that differ from finding obese people unattractive?

If someone finds the skin tone of Asian people unattractive how is that different to finding old people unattractive?

If anyone wants to dig out a copy of the current Racial Equality act and post up on here the reference from that document that states it is against current UK laws to select a boyfriend/girlfriend, partner, spouse etc based on skin colour alone please lets all see it.

Or the part of the act which states that its illegal to for anyone to decide who they will and will not have sex with based purely on skin colour.

If there was a need for such legislation then far far cleverer folk than currently contributing on here would be beating a path to Westminster to get these laws onto the statute books.

But as those far far cleverer folk are not one can only draw the sensible conclusion that some very clever folk have already worked that its an individuals god given right to select who they mate with or who, in the case of swingers, they play with.

If the supposed closed mind of the vanilla world can get this then it does seem bizarre that some of those in the supposedly open minded swingers world can't "

I cannot seem to grasp your reply.

I have given our opinion of people who judge people on race based on experiences and generalise about the looks of various race groups.

At no point have I advocated that there should be legislation about this area and making it illegal to reject a date based on racial profile! In fact not just me but nobody in this thread is asking for a bill to passed through the House of Lords so it is illegal for swingers to state racial preference. I see your answer but not the question you are answering?

On a separate note regarding current affairs then political correctness has gone made. I do believe people are very ignorant and generalise but that certainly should not be made illegal like Whitehall like to do.

In recent decades there has been a huge push on hate crime and making certain criminal offences possible to include aggravating factors such as 'racially aggravated'. This is different to 'racially motivated'. I disagree because it is still possible to call somebody a 'ginger tosser' if you have ginger hair but not call somebody a 'brown bastard'. Both name calling are hurtful yet 'brown bastard' is likely to be punished more severely!

If the supposed closed mind of the vanilla world can get this then it does seem bizarre that some of those in the supposedly open minded swingers world can't "

What "political correctness" has done is pass you by. It hasn't "Brow Beaten" anyone. It's made it uncomfortable for racists, sexists and those who mock the disabled to air their _iews in front of "sanctimonious" people. If your _iews are distasteful, it's not sanctimonious to point it out.

Political Correctness has lead to a point where the discrimination of people based on their skin, race, disability, gender, sexual orientation is not just frowned upon but is in most cases illegal.

I believe that the discrimination train is moving out of the station and is just waiting for the other dinosaurs to hop on.

BTW, discriminating against people under the Race Relations Act isn't relevant. The discussion here was about finding Asians attractive. Asians come in all sorts of colours from Dark black to White as you like with blue eyes.

Indian women who are attractive are hard to beat.

"

I cannot seem to grasp your reply.

I have given our opinion of people who judge people on race based on experiences and generalise about the looks of various race groups.

At no point have I advocated that there should be legislation about this area and making it illegal to reject a date based on racial profile! In fact not just me but nobody in this thread is asking for a bill to passed through the House of Lords so it is illegal for swingers to state racial preference. I see your answer but not the question you are answering?

On a separate note regarding current affairs then political correctness has gone made. I do believe people are very ignorant and generalise but that certainly should not be made illegal like Whitehall like to do.

In recent decades there has been a huge push on hate crime and making certain criminal offences possible to include aggravating factors such as 'racially aggravated'. This is different to 'racially motivated'. I disagree because it is still possible to call somebody a 'ginger tosser' if you have ginger hair but not call somebody a 'brown bastard'. Both name calling are hurtful yet 'brown bastard' is likely to be punished more severely!"

The question being asked was actually quite straight forward.

The lady in question simply stated she did not find Asian men attractive. She didn't say she didn't like Asian men, she didnt emphasise her _iew with any kind of racist undertones and she was not in the least bit rude or insulting with her post.

We seem to aggree there is nothing in current UK law to suggest she has committed any crime.

Society totally accepts everyone's individual rights to seek out partners using whatever criteria that they see fit provided it remains lawful.

Dating sites provide filters that enable you to select exactly who you want to meet.

You can go to a pub, disco, nightclub etc etc and choose exactly who you want to interact with.

We have yet to go to a swingers club where the rules state you must fancy everyone in there. Even at the GG parties we occasionally attend their is no presumptions made and the No means No rule applies.

So if she is acting entirely within the law and entirely within accepted societal norms why is that one or two in here seek to denigrate her opinion and level racial bias at her?

its a big place over 7 billion people

"So if she is acting entirely within the law and entirely within accepted societal norms why is that one or two in here seek to denigrate her opinion and level racial bias at her?"

You've expended an awful lot of time sticking up for her _iews but as yet don't appear to have stated any opinion at all.

So in your opinion are all Asian people ugly? or is there a common characteristic to Asian people that would be off putting for you?

"

What "political correctness" has done is pass you by. It hasn't "Brow Beaten" anyone. It's made it uncomfortable for racists, sexists and those who mock the disabled to air their _iews in front of "sanctimonious" people. If your _iews are distasteful, it's not sanctimonious to point it out.

Political Correctness has lead to a point where the discrimination of people based on their skin, race, disability, gender, sexual orientation is not just frowned upon but is in most cases illegal.

I believe that the discrimination train is moving out of the station and is just waiting for the other dinosaurs to hop on.

BTW, discriminating against people under the Race Relations Act isn't relevant. The discussion here was about finding Asians attractive. Asians come in all sorts of colours from Dark black to White as you like with blue eyes. "

Ah the old Luddite ploy, brilliant, anytime anyone questions PC simply file them away as a dinosaur rather than actually debate the issue lol

Alongside making it quite rightly unacceptable to abuse/mock in many circumstances it has also stifled genuine open honest opinion being spoken, this thread is a prime example.

A lady voices an open and honest opinion that is completely acceptable in modern day society and as quick as a tramp pounces on a discarded chip wrapper the PC Stasi are all over her.

Ask yourself a very simple question

Next time you think you are having an open and honest debate with anyone try to pause and wonder if their responses are actually open and honest or is it simple mouth music to avoid the inevitable pigeon holing

"So if she is acting entirely within the law and entirely within accepted societal norms why is that one or two in here seek to denigrate her opinion and level racial bias at her?

You've expended an awful lot of time sticking up for her _iews but as yet don't appear to have stated any opinion at all.

So in your opinion are all Asian people ugly? or is there a common characteristic to Asian people that would be off putting for you?"

Just to correct you slightly the lady in question at no time stated that all Asian people are ugly she merely said she found them unatractive.

You might want to cry Semantics however there is a mahoosive gap between labelling a whole race of people ugly and simply deciding that in a sexual context, and sexual context only they did not appeal

As regards my own opinions I had the very good fortune to be bought up by a very very racist bigoted parent so much so that the older i got the more I realised folly of such behaviour to the point that whilst incredibly opinionated a more middle of the road person you are unlikely to meet.

Infant cast your mind back to the Hungry Hippo debate and you might remember my support for your main thrust. Not I might add for your verbiage which was no doubt selected for its likelihood to offend but the general notion that the club has at least it's fair share of older and bigger members.

As regards my opinion with regards to a swinging companion all I look for is similar age, similar size, similar outlook

Asian men can be attractive, depends on individual. However, we have had problems in Clubs with Asian men, eg Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi men being rude, pushy and grabby. Also had issues with a cpl of Asian Muslim taxi drivers after leaving clubs making dirty comments and being rude... Inferring my Mrs is a Slut and only good for fucking... Reported them both, got nowhere tho! Funny old thing....

"

BTW, discriminating against people under the Race Relations Act isn't relevant. The discussion here was about finding Asians attractive. Asians come in all sorts of colours from Dark black to White as you like with blue eyes.

Ah the old Luddite ploy, brilliant, anytime anyone questions PC simply file them away as a dinosaur rather than actually debate the issue lol

Alongside making it quite rightly unacceptable to abuse/mock in many circumstances it has also stifled genuine open honest opinion being spoken, this thread is a prime example.

A lady voices an open and honest opinion that is completely acceptable in modern day society and as quick as a tramp pounces on a discarded chip wrapper the PC Stasi are all over her.

Ask yourself a very simple question

Next time you think you are having an open and honest debate with anyone try to pause and wonder if their responses are actually open and honest or is it simple mouth music to avoid the inevitable pigeon holing "

PC Stasi?- an interesting oxymoron

Pigeon Holing? If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks, it's most likely a duck (not absolutely but most likely)

Honest? Actually, I'm asking people to be honest, not to hide behind euphemisms such as "nationality"

Her open opinion has been made such and therefore is now subject for debate. If you don't like being questioned about your beliefs, I believe there's an opening in the "un-pc-stasi".

I'll stop using the Luddite defence if people stop moaning about how "honest opinions" are questioned when they claim that more than 20% of the human race are unattractive because they have certain racial characteristics.

Nationalities btw don't have a single set of racial characteristics.

"whilst incredibly opinionated a more middle of the road person you are unlikely to meet.

"

On a totally side note!

Is that possible?

Also a bit I deleted from your post but meant to quote but lost the will.

About supporting someone from one thread but not in another (irrelevant of "verbalage") is clearly a good thing for a forum

So in summation she has done absolutely nothing wrong in the eyes of UK society as a whole but you still think she is wrong

"So in summation she has done absolutely nothing wrong in the eyes of UK society as a whole but you still think she is wrong "

Wrong? if you don't fancy someone that's not a problem, I said it was strange to not fancy an entire region of people, when told it wasn't I explained my rationale. She can fancy who the fuck she likes, personally though saying you don't fancy a West Indian is a smokescreen. West Indians come in all colours, skin, eyes and hair, as do Pakistanis, as do Indians. So not fancying millions of people from a country because of their "characteristics" is bollocks, call it as it is, don't pussy foot around it. I have cousins from Barbados with fairer skin than mine and blue eyes.

"whilst incredibly opinionated a more middle of the road person you are unlikely to meet.

On a totally side note!

Is that possible?

About supporting someone from one thread but not in another (irrelevant of "verbalage") is clearly a good thing for a forum"

If you are consistent then it is entirely possible to be both middle of the road and opinionated, however that consistency because by its nature it is open and honest it sometimes causes offence

"Asian men can be attractive, depends on individual. However, we have had problems in Clubs with Asian men, eg Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi men being rude, pushy and grabby. Also had issues with a cpl of Asian Muslim taxi drivers after leaving clubs making dirty comments and being rude... Inferring my Mrs is a Slut and only good for fucking... Reported them both, got nowhere tho! Funny old thing...."

The thing is, we've been to clubs and we've had one "asian" man staring too much and being in our space, but compared to the number of white people who've been a pain in the arse, it's miniscule.

The problem arises when we therefore say, because I had a problem with this Asian man, all asian men are a problem, but when it's a white person it's an individual issue.

I've run out of popcorn

On a totally side note!

Is that possible?

About supporting someone from one thread but not in another (irrelevant of "verbalage") is clearly a good thing for a forum

If you are consistent then it is entirely possible to be both middle of the road and opinionated, however that consistency because by its nature it is open and honest it sometimes causes offence "

On a different note, could being middle of the road also be inconsistent opinions even if they are consistently middle of the road?

"So in summation she has done absolutely nothing wrong in the eyes of UK society as a whole but you still think she is wrong

Wrong? if you don't fancy someone that's not a problem, I said it was strange to not fancy an entire region of people, when told it wasn't I explained my rationale. She can fancy who the fuck she likes, personally though saying you don't fancy a West Indian is a smokescreen. West Indians come in all colours, skin, eyes and hair, as do Pakistanis, as do Indians. So not fancying millions of people from a country because of their "characteristics" is bollocks, call it as it is, don't pussy foot around it. I have cousins from Barbados with fairer skin than mine and blue eyes. "

So if not fancying someone is not a problem why is her not fancying Asian men a problem. does it really matter that they come in more shapes, sizes, colours and varietys that you can shake a stick at if she chooses to not fancy Asian men what is her crime?

"As regards my own opinions I had the very good fortune to be bought up by a very very racist bigoted parent so much so that the older i got the more I realised folly of such behaviour to the point that whilst incredibly opinionated a more middle of the road person you are unlikely to meet.

As regards my opinion with regards to a swinging companion all I look for is similar age, similar size, similar outlook "

I never asked your opinion regarding a swinging partner. I asked your _iews relevant to this discussion.

"

As regards my opinion with regards to a swinging companion all I look for is similar age, similar size, similar outlook

I never asked your opinion regarding a swinging partner. I asked your _iews relevant to this discussion."

Expand on the above if you please however to simplify things for you

Do I think all Asians are ugly - No!

Do I think all Asians are beautiful - No!

Not in the slightest

Perhaps if you went to one of them you might change your mind. Every nation/race/ethnicity can have both beauty and ugliness. Sometimes it's the visuals and sometimes it's the personalities. Finding an entire nation or region of people unattractive is pretty strange. Finding individuals unattractive isn't. "

Why? I'm not interested. I dont find anything attractive so why would I force the issue? Im not asking you to come to my way of thinking so why would I do as you suggest? I wouldn't take a ?Ford in a raffle so Im hardly going to visit the dealership am I....no, I'll go where I like what is on offer.

"

I never asked your opinion regarding a swinging partner. I asked your _iews relevant to this discussion.

Expand on the above if you please however to simplify things for you

Do I think all Asians are ugly - No!

Do I think all Asians are beautiful - No! "

Mate this guy ain't the forum police you have to explain nothing to him

As an individual you fuck who you like and if through experience you don't find a group of people attractive that is your choice as an individual . It really is that simple !

"So in summation she has done absolutely nothing wrong in the eyes of UK society as a whole but you still think she is wrong

Wrong? if you don't fancy someone that's not a problem, I said it was strange to not fancy an entire region of people, when told it wasn't I explained my rationale. She can fancy who the fuck she likes, personally though saying you don't fancy a West Indian is a smokescreen. West Indians come in all colours, skin, eyes and hair, as do Pakistanis, as do Indians. So not fancying millions of people from a country because of their "characteristics" is bollocks, call it as it is, don't pussy foot around it. I have cousins from Barbados with fairer skin than mine and blue eyes.

So if not fancying someone is not a problem why is her not fancying Asian men a problem. does it really matter that they come in more shapes, sizes, colours and varietys that you can shake a stick at if she chooses to not fancy Asian men what is her crime?

"

I never said there was a crime, I said it was strange not to fancy that many people based on where they come from. Especially when they're so varied.

Not in the slightest

Perhaps if you went to one of them you might change your mind. Every nation/race/ethnicity can have both beauty and ugliness. Sometimes it's the visuals and sometimes it's the personalities. Finding an entire nation or region of people unattractive is pretty strange. Finding individuals unattractive isn't.

Why? I'm not interested. I dont find anything attractive so why would I force the issue? Im not asking you to come to my way of thinking so why would I do as you suggest? I wouldn't take a ?Ford in a raffle so Im hardly going to visit the dealership am I....no, I'll go where I like what is on offer."

It might broaden your mind. It might not, I only said it was strange. Perhaps a narrow world _iew suits some people.

If you express a _iew, then it will be questioned, no matter what the _iew is, whether you change your mind or not bothers me not one jot, however forums would be a little surreal if people just posted something and people didn't inquire, question, discuss, debate or argue about opinions, facts etc.

Changing the mind of someone who has already made up their mind on an entire continent of people isn't in my daily remit of things to do.

I never said there was a crime, I said it was strange not to fancy that many people based on where they come from. Especially when they're so varied."

Here's the thing I also think its strange but where we diverge is in the acceptance of the individual's rights to make that choice without fear of cyber molestation.

Read back through the thread and there is a very distinct whiff of racial accusation going on which IMHO is completely unfair

It's a shame when people run out of ideas that instead of contributing to the discussion the debate becomes about how it's debated.

Nobody has been told how they must behave. Some people gave opinions and others gave opinions on those opinions. That's the nature of debate.

Sadly ruined when meat heads wade in uttering such profound wisdom as 'forum police' and 'cyber molestation'.

Not in the slightest

Why? I'm not interested. I dont find anything attractive so why would I force the issue? Im not asking you to come to my way of thinking so why would I do as you suggest? I wouldn't take a ?Ford in a raffle so Im hardly going to visit the dealership am I....no, I'll go where I like what is on offer.

It might broaden your mind. It might not, I only said it was strange. Perhaps a narrow world _iew suits some people.

If you express a _iew, then it will be questioned, no matter what the _iew is, whether you change your mind or not bothers me not one jot, however forums would be a little surreal if people just posted something and people didn't inquire, question, discuss, debate or argue about opinions, facts etc.

Changing the mind of someone who has already made up their mind on an entire continent of people isn't in my daily remit of things to do."

I actually find your implications quite offensive to be honest. You have already hinted a couple of times that I am strange and now you accuse me of being narrow minded based purely on the fact that I have a preference which does not align with yours ....and you call me narrow minded? You are simply doing exactly what you accuse everyone else here who does not agree with your _iews of doing.

I never said there was a crime, I said it was strange not to fancy that many people based on where they come from. Especially when they're so varied.

Here's the thing I also think its strange but where we diverge is in the acceptance of the individual's rights to make that choice without fear of cyber molestation.

Read back through the thread and there is a very distinct whiff of racial accusation going on which IMHO is completely unfair "

I don't think it is unfair. If you believe that one race is inherently more attractive than another or that one race is thoroughly unattractive, but you disguise it by suggesting it's a nationality thing, then that's a cop out. If you want to be open and honest, then do so, don't pussy foot around the subject.

Not in the slightest

Changing the mind of someone who has already made up their mind on an entire continent of people isn't in my daily remit of things to do.

I actually find your implications quite offensive to be honest. You have already hinted a couple of times that I am strange and now you accuse me of being narrow minded based purely on the fact that I have a preference which does not align with yours ....and you call me narrow minded? You are simply doing exactly what you accuse everyone else here who does not agree with your _iews of doing. "

I haven't accused you of being strange. I said the idea of not finding an entire continent of the planet attractive was strange, in the same way that perhaps people who like marmite have strange tastes, but aren't strange people. As for offensive, you've called more than a billion people unattractive and I'm the offensive one?

If by narrow minded, I don't accept the concept that over a billion people can't be attractive then guilty as charged, but it's a pretty strange definition of narrow minded. Do I accept that you do? Yep, I find that a narrow minded approach, are you narrow minded in general? I've no idea.

However, what I actually said was that it was a "narrow _iew of the world". If you find that offensive, then I apologise,but, you did say "I'm not interested".

Discussion is getting rather muddled

Fact:

You can fuck who you want and find who you want attractive. Individually we are all different and we all have choice. This applies to swinging, dating all other aspects of life

Opinion (my opinion!):

If you state in this thread or on your profile that you don't find a certain nationality attractive then I find it ignorant. Plenty of white people who are dog ugly and plenty of stunners who are white. Likewise for other colours, nationalities and racial groups etc. I stand by my ignorant comment since I feel it is tarring everybody with the same brush.

With regards to legislation and crime can some of you get a grip. Nobody is advocating that it should be illegal to reject somebody because they are Asian!

If somebody has on a public forum expressed an opinion that one race is not attractive then I have the right to express my opinion. Where is the problem? This is a forum not a club where I am having a go at a female for not fucking me because I'm Asian!

Not in the slightest

I actually find your implications quite offensive to be honest. You have already hinted a couple of times that I am strange and now you accuse me of being narrow minded based purely on the fact that I have a preference which does not align with yours ....and you call me narrow minded? You are simply doing exactly what you accuse everyone else here who does not agree with your _iews of doing.

I haven't accused you of being strange. I said the idea of not finding an entire continent of the planet attractive was strange, in the same way that perhaps people who like marmite have strange tastes, but aren't strange people. As for offensive, you've called more than a billion people unattractive and I'm the offensive one?

If by narrow minded, I don't accept the concept that over a billion people can't be attractive then guilty as charged, but it's a pretty strange definition of narrow minded. Do I accept that you do? Yep, I find that a narrow minded approach, are you narrow minded in general? I've no idea.

However, what I actually said was that it was a "narrow _iew of the world". If you find that offensive, then I apologise,but, you did say "I'm not interested"."

Rubbish! I never once said anyone was unattractive.....simply that Im not attracted to them. You are the one making that claim, no one else so far as I can see. Know what though ... you do your thing and let other's do theirs and we will get along just fine. Do not try to impose your _iews on others or try to make them feel 'strange' because they don't agree with you. This is getting boring now the guy simply asked did anyone have a passion for a group of people and he has received yay or nay replies. You are the one making it into something else. Who are you or anyone else to say what is wrong and what is right when it comes to an individual's choice?

The End

" I don't think it is unfair. If you believe that one race is inherently more attractive than another or that one race is thoroughly unattractive, but you disguise it by suggesting it's a nationality thing, then that's a cop out. If you want to be open and honest, then do so, don't pussy foot around the subject."

Not sure where pussyfooting is coming into it. Stating that from a purely sexual perspective that you find Asians unatractive is not exactly beating around the bush now is it?

The important distinction being totally missed here is that at no stage has has she racially abused anyone, all she has done is state is that as far as sexual partners go she is not attracted to men of Asian origin.

There are profiles on here with women who choose not to meet any Asian or Black guys, are they racist or are they simply exercising the God given right, supported by UK law to make a personal,choice about who the hve sex with?

"I actually find your implications quite offensive to be honest. You have already hinted a couple of times that I am strange and now you accuse me of being narrow minded based purely on the fact that I have a preference which does not align with yours ....and you call me narrow minded? You are simply doing exactly what you accuse everyone else here who does not agree with your _iews of doing. "

Only flicked through but reads to me as though you pretty much celebrate being narrow minded - so why take offence when such is suggested?

"I actually find your implications quite offensive to be honest. You have already hinted a couple of times that I am strange and now you accuse me of being narrow minded based purely on the fact that I have a preference which does not align with yours ....and you call me narrow minded? You are simply doing exactly what you accuse everyone else here who does not agree with your _iews of doing.

Only flicked through but reads to me as though you pretty much celebrate being narrow minded - so why take offence when such is suggested?"

Jump on the bandwagon there's plenty of room ....

Seems to be some confusion between having a preference and expressing a prejudice.

They're not the same.

" I don't think it is unfair. If you believe that one race is inherently more attractive than another or that one race is thoroughly unattractive, but you disguise it by suggesting it's a nationality thing, then that's a cop out. If you want to be open and honest, then do so, don't pussy foot around the subject.

Not sure where pussyfooting is coming into it. Stating that from a purely sexual perspective that you find Asians unatractive is not exactly beating around the bush now is it?

The important distinction being totally missed here is that at no stage has has she racially abused anyone, all she has done is state is that as far as sexual partners go she is not attracted to men of Asian origin.

There are profiles on here with women who choose not to meet any Asian or Black guys, are they racist or are they simply exercising the God given right, supported by UK law to make a personal,choice about who the hve sex with?

"

Why are you still intent in talking about UK law and trying to suggest people are crying racial abuse!

People have questioned the ignorance of generalising millions of people.

Stop stirring the pot by going to the race card angle

"Seems to be some confusion between having a preference and expressing a prejudice.

They're not the same."

You think? Well I dont like short men either....so sue me.