FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lost my mojo :-(

Lost my mojo :-(

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtyDee33 OP   Woman  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Yes!! Me who is normally horny 24-7 has lost it, I have been under a lot of stress for one reason or another.

So have decided to hide my profile for a bit, any suggestions how I could get it back? Lol my mojo I mean!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

shame

"Yes!! Me who is normally horny 24-7 has lost it, I have been under a lot of stress for one reason or another.

So have decided to hide my profile for a bit, any suggestions how I could get it back? Lol my mojo I mean!!!"

Make sure you check the last place first - when I lose something I always find it in the last place I look.

Take a bit if time away from here doing something you really enjoy. Hopefully your ne back to your old self soon...watch out men lol. Good luck x

South Yorkshire

"shame"

Something tells me that wasn't a sincere 'Shame' lol

"Yes!! Me who is normally horny 24-7 has lost it, I have been under a lot of stress for one reason or another.

So have decided to hide my profile for a bit, any suggestions how I could get it back? Lol my mojo I mean!!!

Make sure you check the last place first - when I lose something I always find it in the last place I look. "

South Yorkshire

"Take a bit if time away from here doing something you really enjoy. Hopefully your ne back to your old self soon...watch out men lol. Good luck x"

Thank u Hun, it's very strange x

Get a full body massage! Does the mind, body, spirit gooood

By *aughty PedroMan  over a year ago

London

"Take a bit if time away from here doing something you really enjoy. Hopefully your ne back to your old self soon...watch out men lol. Good luck x"

That's very good advise..

I am sure it won't be long before you back to your naughty self.

Stress can do all sorts of thing to your motivation...

Exercise can be very good try and do a bit it helps get rid of the Grrrrrrrrrrr you must be feeling.

Or just talking about all sorts of things with people that don't judge helps to

"Take a bit if time away from here doing something you really enjoy. Hopefully your ne back to your old self soon...watch out men lol. Good luck x

Thank u Hun, it's very strange x"

Think we all feel like that now and then .hopefully won't take you long x

South Yorkshire

"Get a full body massage! Does the mind, body, spirit gooood "

I can't let anyone massage me, it's a whole trust issue!!! Plus a self esteem thing aswell, my head is a shed lol x

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

All is not lost!!!

You can still buy them online

How about instead of hiding your profile, just changing the text to say your only here for social?

You might click with one or more people and your mojo may come back when you relax, have a giggle and not worry about it.

You don't have to be on this site for just sex, take it at your own pace and (sorry) screw anyone else

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I've found it Dee it's hiding in my pants

South Yorkshire

"How about instead of hiding your profile, just changing the text to say your only here for social?

You might click with one or more people and your mojo may come back when you relax, have a giggle and not worry about it.

You don't have to be on this site for just sex, take it at your own pace and (sorry) screw anyone else"

Yeh that might be an idea thanks! See when I feel like this I can get a bit catty towards guys and not mean too, that's why I thought I was better of not chatting them for a bit x

South Yorkshire

"I've found it Dee it's hiding in my pants "

Haha so do u suppose I get it back?

;-)

By *aughty PedroMan  over a year ago

London

"How about instead of hiding your profile, just changing the text to say your only here for social?

You don't have to be on this site for just sex, take it at your own pace and (sorry) screw anyone else"

Very good advise

I lost mine for ages, now it's back with a vengeance, maybe just deal with what you got going on and have a break

So have decided to hide my profile for a bit, any suggestions how I could get it back? Lol my mojo I mean!!!"

yes I lost it too .... stress and ladies things don't help. x

"Get a full body massage! Does the mind, body, spirit gooood

I can't let anyone massage me, it's a whole trust issue!!! Plus a self esteem thing aswell, my head is a shed lol x"

Aww! Why a trust issue? They are professionals whose concern is releasing you from the shackles your mind has put on you..

I understand, though. It's not gonna work if you're tense throughout .. Do something for YOU.. Hugsss!!

South Yorkshire

Was just reading another thread about Tantic massage, sounds great and could be just what I need but I don't think I'm body confident enough for it

buy a 10p mix, always a mojo in there lol.

your lucky you are single, because a loss of mojo can bring any insecurities your partner has, to the top, and can cause a hell of alot of rows, which doesnt help the rediscovery of the missing jo of mo.

take a break.

you will start feeling horny when you are ready.

dont worry.

will give you a whole new outlook on life lol

By *ucky1Man  over a year ago

a straightjacket

I was going to suggest trying those retro sweet shops, as you can find mojos there, aswell as blackjacks, sherbert dips and space dust

Tantric ..that's the one I want! Oh yea

In Your Bush

"I've found it Dee it's hiding in my pants

Haha so do u suppose I get it back?

;-)"

Yep, just as soon as I've finished with it. Won't be long

Shag Ryan

That would work for me

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

take a wee break, chill & do family stuff, participate in a hobby or something similar & exercise

pop back when you feel better.

does us all good at times

In Your Bush

"Shag Ryan

That would work for me "

Hop on. Louder you scream faster we go.

look in my back garden dee, thats where the little feckers seem to hang out. xx

South Yorkshire

"Shag Ryan

That would work for me

Hop on. Louder you scream faster we go. "

Oooooooh lol

No D D I've got it !! I don't need yours or mine right now, so can you come and get it and then you can have a double dose ... Please

"I've found it Dee it's hiding in my pants "

Your pants or soft lush silky knickers?

In Your Bush

Your pants or soft lush silky knickers? "

Don't be perverted now

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

All parts of ourselves are interwoven, and neglecting any one element, or having an issue therein, can lead to issues or pain elsewhere. Our physical and mental well-being is important, and it's great that you know you need something just now, that isn't sex focused.

It also seems that stress may be the reason, so I'd do whatever you need to minimise those things that are stressers, and will keep you out of balance.

Try to finish off anything that's half-done, as these will take a toll, and add to your stress load, when you're already out of synch. If there are too many, list them and decide which ones and when you could get them done. Some things perhaps don't need doing, but if they're hanging around, they'll add to your pressure.

Then work out what is causing you the most stress, and get a plan to deal with it - it's likely to be good to get some help, even if it's people to talk things through with.

Do not pressure yourself. This will just add more stress. Often we are our own worst enemies, and so treat yourself with kid gloves - you're special.

If you have a plan to moderate and lessen the stressers, then it's time to deal with your nourishment. As your own best friend, what is it that you can do to treat yourself exceptionally well? Regular treats, whether pampering, relaxation times and places, whatever is right for you. If you start eating better, and exercising healthily, it should support you too.

Don't put yourself under any pressure to resume your swinging. If you fancy it, get back to it - if you don't, it probably won't help you to feel that you have to. If you have any commitments to anyone, then close them off, unless you really must keep them open. Any pressure right now is not the right thing for you, you've got more than enough to handle.

So, I hope that things get easier for you. Most things in life just are not THAT important, or as essential as we often see them to be. If you take care of yourself, you'll likely attract others to do more of the same - even if not, recruit what support and care you can from others.

Wishing you the best!

Mojo doesn't gave to be found on fab

Don't ever forget that, and you will be just fine...

Your pants or soft lush silky knickers?

Don't be perverted now "

Moi ? Never

I never say what I don't mean

I miss their music too

I think we all lose it every now and again when things get on top of us for reason or another, but don't worry it will soon come back with a vengeance x

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I think we all lose it every now and again when things get on top of us for reason or another, but don't worry it will soon come back with a vengeance x"

"I never say what I don't mean "

Did you say something ?

South Yorkshire

"All parts of ourselves are interwoven, and neglecting any one element, or having an issue therein, can lead to issues or pain elsewhere. Our physical and mental well-being is important, and it's great that you know you need something just now, that isn't sex focused.

It also seems that stress may be the reason, so I'd do whatever you need to minimise those things that are stressers, and will keep you out of balance.

Try to finish off anything that's half-done, as these will take a toll, and add to your stress load, when you're already out of synch. If there are too many, list them and decide which ones and when you could get them done. Some things perhaps don't need doing, but if they're hanging around, they'll add to your pressure.

Then work out what is causing you the most stress, and get a plan to deal with it - it's likely to be good to get some help, even if it's people to talk things through with.

Do not pressure yourself. This will just add more stress. Often we are our own worst enemies, and so treat yourself with kid gloves - you're special.

If you have a plan to moderate and lessen the stressers, then it's time to deal with your nourishment. As your own best friend, what is it that you can do to treat yourself exceptionally well? Regular treats, whether pampering, relaxation times and places, whatever is right for you. If you start eating better, and exercising healthily, it should support you too.

Don't put yourself under any pressure to resume your swinging. If you fancy it, get back to it - if you don't, it probably won't help you to feel that you have to. If you have any commitments to anyone, then close them off, unless you really must keep them open. Any pressure right now is not the right thing for you, you've got more than enough to handle.

So, I hope that things get easier for you. Most things in life just are not THAT important, or as essential as we often see them to be. If you take care of yourself, you'll likely attract others to do more of the same - even if not, recruit what support and care you can from others.

Wishing you the best! "

Ah thank u for that, very wise words x

Find someone for some gentle relaxing times with not to jump straught into fun nice massages and stuff gentle tease to light ur fire

» Add a new message to this topic