FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > question

question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If something was good, got a bit intense messy and a bit fucked up!(fucked it up meaning stiring and one or two mind games)

would you go back and see if its still there and could it be good again or walk away?

(btw this is not site related)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No I wouldn't but I have known people who go back to this type of relationship time and time again because they crave the mind games and sometimes (I emphasise that word) encourage and take part in them it does take at least two to play most games after all.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"No I wouldn't but I have known people who go back to this type of relationship time and time again because they crave the mind games and sometimes (I emphasise that word) encourage and take part in them it does take at least two to play most games after all. "
and it can be a thrill but is it worth it in the long run

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If something was fucked up... Walk away! Mind games never work out... If it didn't first time around, then it probably won't second!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"No I wouldn't but I have known people who go back to this type of relationship time and time again because they crave the mind games and sometimes (I emphasise that word) encourage and take part in them it does take at least two to play most games after all. "

it wasnt a relationship just friends x

Walk away is my rule from now on, tried going back and has never worked. Then for me I feel so much worse the second time round for letting yourself back in, always seems so much more messy too.

The mind protects itself too so it glosses over the initial problems and makes them seem not so bad over time.

No, I wouldn't go back..

I had something similar a few years ago and have to remind myself of why I walked away when I'm tempted. Self preservation kicks in..

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Once a game player, always a game player.

Sorry honey, but unless you can accept the games then walk away.

"No I wouldn't but I have known people who go back to this type of relationship time and time again because they crave the mind games and sometimes (I emphasise that word) encourage and take part in them it does take at least two to play most games after all.

it wasnt a relationship just friends x"

For me it still counts even when a friend

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"No I wouldn't but I have known people who go back to this type of relationship time and time again because they crave the mind games and sometimes (I emphasise that word) encourage and take part in them it does take at least two to play most games after all.

I see but I think it still applies, a fruendship is a relationship and if it was messy and invovled minds games my advice would still be the same. If you want to go back then do but I wouldn't

Forum Mod

East Sussex

and I apologise for my typing and spelling

"Once a game player, always a game player.

Sorry honey, but unless you can accept the games then walk away."

^^^ Exactly this. You know the saying 'A leopard never changes his spots'. It'll never be the same the second time round. Walk away!

If it's just friends is it worth putting up with?

I have had relationships like this and felt there was something there and gone back only to have the same outcome. I suggest you find someone new whether for friends or more

"Walk away is my rule from now on, tried going back and has never worked. Then for me I feel so much worse the second time round for letting yourself back in, always seems so much more messy too.

The mind protects itself too so it glosses over the initial problems and makes them seem not so bad over time."

Yes me too

Walk away.

"Once a game player, always a game player.

Sorry honey, but unless you can accept the games then walk away."

not worth the hassle.

Walk away!!!!!! I went back.... Big mistake.......glad I. Shut of now

» Add a new message to this topic