FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Looking in different areas

Looking in different areas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I change where I'm looking for people depending on work and where I'll be.

If a profile has a couple of different areas, does it put you off? I've seen a few profiles that state different areas so I'm not the only one.

Just wondering what people think, and how/ if I should explain the different areas.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I often travel around the country for work. Never thought to change my location though...lol

It wouldn't put me off as its easy explain via a pm etc.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I change where I'm looking for people depending on work and where I'll be.

If a profile has a couple of different areas, does it put you off? I've seen a few profiles that state different areas so I'm not the only one.

Just wondering what people think, and how/ if I should explain the different areas. "

A wise man once told me....'never explain yourself just do what you do and people can either accept it or not'

If people cannot cope with you having different areas on your profile just wish them well and move on...it is their problem not yours

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I change where I'm looking for people depending on work and where I'll be.

Just wondering what people think, and how/ if I should explain the different areas.

A wise man once told me....'never explain yourself just do what you do and people can either accept it or not'

If people cannot cope with you having different areas on your profile just wish them well and move on...it is their problem not yours "

Good point!!

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I keep looking for it to say Oxford. Google maps is rubbish it can't find .....

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I only meet people who can accommodate and not in hotels so it wouldn't affect my current selection criteria.

» Add a new message to this topic