FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > verification

verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *verdrive2000 OP   Man  over a year ago

a town near you

How can I verify someone when I have no verifications myself... When I try it says I have to be verified to make verifications hmmmmmmmmm.. who thought that one up!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Read the FAQ's!

How do I get verified by other members?

You need to find someone who is already verified and ask them to verify you. If you are a couple or a woman then you can get verified by webcam or phone. An easy way to do this is to go into the chatroom while you are both there, switch your webcam on and ask someone to verify you. If you are a single guy then you need to meet someone.

I've met someone but neither of us are verified so how can we verify each other?

One of you needs to be verified in order to verify the other person. Your best bet is for the female to get verified by another member e.g. on cam

Go into the chat room on cam and get someone to verify you there

By *ustyBrunette35Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

If you got verified would that solve the problem?

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I offer a verification service, I have a competitive price plan with the blue ribbon Single Bi Fem verification being the top priced and most popular.

Cock compliments are an extra.

"How can I verify someone when I have no verifications myself... When I try it says I have to be verified to make verifications hmmmmmmmmm.. who thought that one up! "

Probably some genius who thought it was a good way to stop people self verifying, creating fake profiles to misuse - oh - and to ensure the verification system retained credibility!

Who'd have thought it ?

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

verify by phone no longer exists you can get photo verified by sending a picture of yourself with a piece of paper with your screen name on to admin then you can verify people i think

"verify by phone no longer exists"

That is true, but ADMIN are too lazy to update their own FAQ's..lol

"you can get photo verified by sending a picture of yourself with a piece of paper with your screen name on to admin"

Thats is true..

"then you can verify people i think"

That is false

"Go into the chat room on cam and get someone to verify you there"

The OP is a single male, and cam-verifications are only meant for couples/single females, to prove the existence of a female (see FAQs).

However, if the OP has met an unverified couple or single female, then THEY can get a cam verification in the chatrooms, and subsequently verify the OP from their meet.

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

"I offer a verification service, I have a competitive price plan with the blue ribbon Single Bi Fem verification being the top priced and most popular.

Cock compliments are an extra."

Classic funky! You're ever the opportunist

I'm not too pleased, met a couple on Monday night, I verified them and asked them to do the same. Nada. They have read the message, so it's not as though they don't know I asked.

"How can I verify someone when I have no verifications myself... When I try it says I have to be verified to make verifications hmmmmmmmmm.. who thought that one up!

Probably some genius who thought it was a good way to stop people self verifying, creating fake profiles to misuse - oh - and to ensure the verification system retained credibility!

Who'd have thought it ? "

"verify by phone no longer exists you can get photo verified by sending a picture of yourself with a piece of paper with your screen name on to admin then you can verify people i think"

No you have to be verified with a green tick in order to verify others.

"I'm not too pleased, met a couple on Monday night, I verified them and asked them to do the same. Nada. They have read the message, so it's not as though they don't know I asked. "

maybe they don't want to? Sorry but that does happen

OP has been here 8 months

Ain't ya met up with anyone in that time who was already verified?

I'd perhaps target someone who has verifications n arrange a knee trembler together but stipulate you will only meet if there promise to verify you afterwards!

I've just totted up all my meets n 16 chose not to verify as they are profile's of straight men. I've no probs with that.

If it matters to you that much seek a verified person n get ya kit off

"How can I verify someone when I have no verifications myself... When I try it says I have to be verified to make verifications hmmmmmmmmm.. who thought that one up! "

For a single man to get his first verification, I always advise the organised socials and parties. You'll find them listed in the UK Forum or the Meet Requests and Parties Forum. You'll meet lots of people within a few hours, and although you might not get to play, there is bound to be someone who will verify you.

By *verdrive2000 OP   Man  over a year ago

a town near you

Why are the majority of people on this site incapable of reading! It is not myself that wants verification!! I thought I would like to verify a very nice lady I met, but it would appear that I am unable to do that until I myself have a verification.. WAKE UP YOU LOT AND ANSWER THE QUESTION OR DONT BOTHER!

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Why are the majority of people on this site incapable of reading! It is not myself that wants verification!! I thought I would like to verify a very nice lady I met, but it would appear that I am unable to do that until I myself have a verification.. WAKE UP YOU LOT AND ANSWER THE QUESTION OR DONT BOTHER!

"

Fairly sure a lot of folk will no longer bother if you post anything else...people did answer the question by saying how you could get yourself verified which would then allow you to verify the lady in question...

I usually welcome new posters to the forum, but in your case I'll make an exception

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"Why are the majority of people on this site incapable of reading! It is not myself that wants verification!! I thought I would like to verify a very nice lady I met, but it would appear that I am unable to do that until I myself have a verification.. WAKE UP YOU LOT AND ANSWER THE QUESTION OR DONT BOTHER!

"

Pick those toys up from the floor yourself!....

Oooohhhh not a happy bunny........can't please everyone

Pick those toys up from the floor yourself!.... "

» Add a new message to this topic