FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What i thought was the big NO !!!

What i thought was the big NO !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Tonight was my daughters 16th Birthday party. And for the first time in 4yrs i came face to face with the woman that he went off with (step-sister)

My daughter had already told me that she had told this person not to talk to me.

But with Ted by my side i went and spoke to all and even had photos of me and him taken with our daughter, i feel that a gap has closed.

I am so proud of myself because i really wanted to SLAP her one...

Anybody been in the same position???

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Well done your a better woman than me not sure i could have done that but then again we do anything for our kids don't we!!

By *istress_L-CaptainCouple  over a year ago

Southport

Well done. You are thw better woman and should feel proud xxxxxx

By *atcockleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

Well done and I'm sure your daughter felt proud x.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/06/13 23:45:16]

"Tonight was my daughters 16th Birthday party. And for the first time in 4yrs i came face to face with the woman that he went off with (step-sister)

My daughter had already told me that she had told this person not to talk to me.

But with Ted by my side i went and spoke to all and even had photos of me and him taken with our daughter, i feel that a gap has closed.

I am so proud of myself because i really wanted to SLAP her one...

Anybody been in the same position??? "

everyweek when I have to see 'my best friend' who is now fucking my ex and broke my heart as she was my 'gf' too

well done xx

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Yep with my doughters mum but 9 yrs on an with huge effert on both sides we genuinely are really good friend an the reasen we made such an effert is 1 happy little bunny so werth all that an more.

What you done was amazing. You should be proud.

My ex got another woman pregnant 2 months after i had a miscarriage. She messaged me last Aug to tell me and to say he didn't want me and was only with me for my daughter.

She messaged me after xmas to say she lied about him not loving me and to apologize. Told her to shove it.

Trust me if i was in the same room as her i wouldn't have kept my cool.

I'd just like to put on record how proud I was of Ruby tonight. I knew she was dreading the evening having to face the 'other woman', but I had no idea she was about to put things aside and offer an olive branch.

I just hope it's a huge hurdle to a more peaceful life overcome and she'll find some more of that inner strength I know she has....

Luv ya babes xxxx

ted

(I think I am permitted ONE P.D.A. ??? Public Display of Affection, that is...)lol!

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

well done ruby you showed your the better person xx

"I'd just like to put on record how proud I was of Ruby tonight. I knew she was dreading the evening having to face the 'other woman', but I had no idea she was about to put things aside and offer an olive branch.

I just hope it's a huge hurdle to a more peaceful life overcome and she'll find some more of that inner strength I know she has....

Luv ya babes xxxx

ted

(I think I am permitted ONE P.D.A. ??? Public Display of Affection, that is...)lol!"

It was the hardest thing that i have ever done in my life, but i am so happy !!

Hey Ted love you milloins xxxx

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

it will also have her worried and wondering why you didnt clock her one

I have never been in the same position but you have done well and acted in a cool, calm and collected manner.

If you had reacted and argued or hit this woman you would have shown you were still bothered about their relationship and perhaps still had feelings for the guy. You would have been blamed by them for spoiling your

daughters 16th birthday party too. She must be ok with their situation to want them both there.

By being happy you are showing them all you have moved on and content in

your own relationship.