FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The candy shop can be boring same old thing . ? .

The candy shop can be boring same old thing . ? .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I see it like a candy shop here with pick and mix ... But you have to mix it up to stop it getting boring if not same old things. So How do you stop it all from becoming boring.? When you first start all this .. its fun and new but after a time it become same thing I find even here. And love fab do take a rest from it when have lots on. .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

I took a time out recently as I wasn't enjoying myself.

I came back fresh and have a much better out look now than I did before.

I'm also not as daft as I was, and know to be careful as to who to trust and who the wolves in the sheep's clothing are

"I took a time out recently as I wasn't enjoying myself.

I came back fresh and have a much better out look now than I did before.

I'm also not as daft as I was, and know to be careful as to who to trust and who the wolves in the sheep's clothing are "

God yes one or two of them around wolves. Its Only after you see it for what it is.

" God yes one or two of them around wolves. Its Only after you see it for what it is. "

Saying that, I will never stoop to their level.

I enjoy my time here and it passes the time away when I am bored.

I use Fabio just as an add on. I enjoy reading and getting stuck into the forums, and I am no longer worried about speaking my mind

*I use Fab not Fabio!!!*

Sorry, predictive text has come on and I can't turn it off!

Sorry Fabio if you read this

"*I use Fab not Fabio!!!*

Sorry Fabio if you read this "

lol yes I know what your saying ... yes you have to stay true to yourself here ... xx

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

thats made me chuckle

Maybe even with this .. you have to have your highs and low times to make the high ones stand out . Maybe that's just life ..

Swinging is not necessarily just about sex. It can be about a myriad of things. For some it can take over their lives ..For Some I am sure just being on sites like this they feel it makes them a swinger .. And they live in hope things will change from a post in there box .

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

Raising hopes and then crushing them

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"I see it like a candy shop here with pick and mix ... But you have to mix it up to stop it getting boring if not same old things. So How do you stop it all from becoming boring.? When you first start all this .. its fun and new but after a time it become same thing I find even here. And love fab do take a rest from it when have lots on. ."

How strange I was only thinking about you the other day, as I had not seen you post.

They do say a change is as good as a rest

By *utecontradictionMan  over a year ago

Malvern

Ooh a piece of candy.......ooh a piece of candy.....Ooh a piece of candy.......ooh a piece of candy....Ooh a piece of candy.......ooh a piece of candy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

After months of just chatting in the chat rooms and getting to know people, I only started to meet in January so its all relatively new to me x

"Ooh a piece of candy.......ooh a piece of candy.....Ooh a piece of candy.......ooh a piece of candy....Ooh a piece of candy.......ooh a piece of candy "
like most things can be same .. even with a sweet tooth , lol

"After months of just chatting in the chat rooms and getting to know people, I only started to meet in January so its all relatively new to me x "
yes and hope your having a fun filled time xx I have over the years ,

"After months of just chatting in the chat rooms and getting to know people, I only started to meet in January so its all relatively new to me x yes and hope your having a fun filled time xx I have over the years ,"

I am thank you Gorgeous and I will be visiting a club for the first time next month x x

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

We mix it up, socials, after social parties, house parties and clubs, and at each we often end up doing something a little different.

"After months of just chatting in the chat rooms and getting to know people, I only started to meet in January so its all relatively new to me x yes and hope your having a fun filled time xx I have over the years ,

I am thank you Gorgeous and I will be visiting a club for the first time next month x x "

Don't overdo do it queenie

"After months of just chatting in the chat rooms and getting to know people, I only started to meet in January so its all relatively new to me x yes and hope your having a fun filled time xx I have over the years ,

I am thank you Gorgeous and I will be visiting a club for the first time next month x x "

Yes clubs can be good fun with a good group of people around love chams on a Friday night . x

I am thank you Gorgeous and I will be visiting a club for the first time next month x x

Don't overdo do it queenie "

I do do cos I can can I have a massive list to tick

Don't overdo do it queenie

I do do cos I can can I have a massive list to tick "

Happy ticking

» Add a new message to this topic