EAST ANGLIA

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rInsertive OP   Man  over a year ago

Wisbech

When???

Years we've been waiting....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know the rail service is poor compared to Europe - but that's ridiculous.

Its East Anglia- I thought they were still waiting for burning witches to be stopped *runs*

Well Norfolk has most thing s apart from loads of people. I have a lovely country life so I am happy .

"Its East Anglia- I thought they were still waiting for burning witches to be stopped *runs* "

You may jest!!

"Well Norfolk has most thing s apart from loads of people. I have a lovely country life so I am happy ."

& it has a very good sunshine record also - lucky you! Is there nice beaches? Sorry, I'm a bit of a foreigner lol

"Well Norfolk has most thing s apart from loads of people. I have a lovely country life so I am happy .

& it has a very good sunshine record also - lucky you! Is there nice beaches? Sorry, I'm a bit of a foreigner lol "

beaches are 15 miles from me and fab xxxx Norfolk has loads going for it xxx

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"When???

Years we've been waiting...."

What about it?

Sorry I'm lost

"Well Norfolk has most thing s apart from loads of people. I have a lovely country life so I am happy .

& it has a very good sunshine record also - lucky you! Is there nice beaches? Sorry, I'm a bit of a foreigner lol beaches are 15 miles from me and fab xxxx Norfolk has loads going for it xxx"

That sounds really nice, unfortunately I've never seen that part of England.

I live out in the country also - love the freedom that it brings!

"When???

What about it?

Sorry I'm lost "

if he is waiting for good swingers clubs on his door step will be waiting a long time , lol

"When???

What about it?

Sorry I'm lost if he is waiting for good swingers clubs on his door step will be waiting a long time , lol "

LÖL - is that the only negative? If so, that's not so bad! _

"When???

What about it?

Sorry I'm lost if he is waiting for good swingers clubs on his door step will be waiting a long time , lol

LÖL - is that the only negative? If so, that's not so bad! _"

well its the only thing I have to travel out too xx

"When???

What about it?

Sorry I'm lost if he is waiting for good swingers clubs on his door step will be waiting a long time , lol

LÖL - is that the only negative? If so, that's not so bad! _ well its the only thing I have to travel out too xx"

Yeah - me too but I think that's a sacrifice worth baring. I love the countryside, nature, freedom & all the things a city cannot give you - aaaaaaaagh, bliss!!

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

"When???

i'm confused....

A motorway perhaps?

"A motorway perhaps? "
no we have good country roads , lol

"A motorway perhaps? no we have good country roads , lol "

That A14 is a nightmare

"A motorway perhaps? no we have good country roads , lol

That A14 is a nightmare"

A47 I am ner is good I live out in the sticks. I say Norwich as most its the only place thay know here , lol

By *li87Man  over a year ago

Preston

Have to say from living in east Anglia and recently moving to Nottingham I bay safely say the swinging scene in east Anglia is rubbish in compression

"Have to say from living in east Anglia and recently moving to Nottingham I bay safely say the swinging scene in east Anglia is rubbish in compression"

I think so too but then again wd play further away anyway which make one less person to choose from

"Have to say from living in east Anglia and recently moving to Nottingham I bay safely say the swinging scene in east Anglia is rubbish in compression"
we have friends come stay weekends on the boat and show them the Broads and its lovely or go to clubs like chams . Its fine x

"Have to say from living in east Anglia and recently moving to Nottingham I bay safely say the swinging scene in east Anglia is rubbish in compressionwe have friends come stay weekends on the boat and show them the Broads and its lovely or go to clubs like chams . Its fine x"

You've a boat? How cool is that!! Is that sea or river - or both? Nice one!!

"Have to say from living in east Anglia and recently moving to Nottingham I bay safely say the swinging scene in east Anglia is rubbish in compressionwe have friends come stay weekends on the boat and show them the Broads and its lovely or go to clubs like chams . Its fine x

You've a boat? How cool is that!! Is that sea or river - or both? Nice one!!"

Its a cruiser full living for 8 .... home from home and go around the rivers stopping at the pubs and villages and do go on sea just to get to other side of the rivers , but just rivers really .. no sand banks , lol

LoL - bad bad sandbanks

Have spent many weekends on yachts in the past - absolutely love sleeping in a boat. When I got home to my own bed on a Sunday night, it always felt like the bed was rocking - lol - does that happen to you? I love that feeling - it's like being rocked to sleep!!

"LoL - bad bad sandbanks

Have spent many weekends on yachts in the past - absolutely love sleeping in a boat. When I got home to my own bed on a Sunday night, it always felt like the bed was rocking - lol - does that happen to you? I love that feeling - it's like being rocked to sleep!!"

we still get tides on the rivers ner sea and we get the rocking i love that too .. I have queen size bed i love on there and its better then my bed at home , lol

Cool - must be a descent size!!

I could quite easily live on a boat - I just like that rocking feeling. Nearly bought a river bout once even though it was permanently Moored in a harbour. It definitely wasn't ocean going so it couldn't be sailed for even 100 meters!! But it was on an island & it was too difficult to commute to the mainland each day. It was cute though!

Nice to meet you game4it2 - laters

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Hurry up you lot, the whole of the east coast will be washed into the North Sea before too long

"Hurry up you lot, the whole of the east coast will be washed into the North Sea before too long "
no there is only one small part Happisburgh and there's cliffs . lol yes its not flat only fens are ... and you do get hills some places and nude beaches too Holkham has to be one of the best beaches in the world. lol

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"When???

Go and use your chat room you all campaigned for. Nobody else does

By *rInsertive OP   Man  over a year ago

Wisbech

For all those confused by my rant at the top of this:

When are FABSWINGERS ever going to add an EAST ANGLIA region to their search pages and recognise that we exist and are not part of the East Midlands!!!!!!!

I live in Norfolk and very lovely it is too.

When I search I want to find people local(ish) to me not in flaming Doncaster or Derby!!

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

[Removed by poster at 27/06/13 21:11:00]

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"When I search I want to find people local(ish) to me not in flaming Doncaster or Derby!!

"

What's wrong with Derby

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"For all those confused by my rant at the top of this:

When are FABSWINGERS ever going to add an EAST ANGLIA region to their search pages and recognise that we exist and are not part of the East Midlands!!!!!!!

When I search I want to find people local(ish) to me not in flaming Doncaster or Derby!!

"

I agree with this about YORKSHIRE! FFS, we came 12th in the Olympics medal table last year

east anglia chatroom, went on and on to get it, barely used enough said.

"

I live in the sticks and its lovely xx long live Norfolk And lots not knowing it , lol

I live in the sticks and its lovely xx long live Norfolk And lots not knowing it , lol"

'shhhhh' - tell em nothing!!

"Hurry up you lot, the whole of the east coast will be washed into the North Sea before too long no there is only one small part Happisburgh and there's cliffs . lol yes its not flat only fens are ... and you do get hills some places and nude beaches too Holkham has to be one of the best beaches in the world. lol"

Until they recently closed Holkham as a naturist beach....

"Hurry up you lot, the whole of the east coast will be washed into the North Sea before too long no there is only one small part Happisburgh and there's cliffs . lol yes its not flat only fens are ... and you do get hills some places and nude beaches too Holkham has to be one of the best beaches in the world. lol

Until they recently closed Holkham as a naturist beach.... "

you sure its closed I live ner there and cars park on top road and go down to that part of the beach .?

I enjoyed a holiday at Wells Next The Sea, and I once went to Wroxham but I never met Roy….!.

"I enjoyed a holiday at Wells Next The Sea, and I once went to Wroxham but I never met Roy….!. "
roy has taken over wroxham . We keep the boat there , We go all over the rivers .. broads are fab. x

"I enjoyed a holiday at Wells Next The Sea, and I once went to Wroxham but I never met Roy….!. roy has taken over wroxham . We keep the boat there , We go all over the rivers .. broads are fab. x"

I have friend who lives very close to Pettitts. Many years ago I'd sometime stay overnight there, before heading into GT Yarmouth to catch our crew-change flight from North Denes or Beccles heliports.....

"I enjoyed a holiday at Wells Next The Sea, and I once went to Wroxham but I never met Roy….!. roy has taken over wroxham . We keep the boat there , We go all over the rivers .. broads are fab. x"

*envious "Ö"

» Add a new message to this topic