FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What do you do to lift your confidence?

What do you do to lift your confidence?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For one reason or another mine's not great right now.

How do you lift yours when its low?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *taffsfella1Man  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

I look in the mirror

In the real world I put on some rock music and have a dance round the room.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

go for a drive singing power ballads stupidly loud as i wizz round country lanes

singing into a hairbrush whilst dancing round the flat in my underwear.

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Nothing like a stroll in a forest connecting with earth, fresh air for a couple of hours fresh air to clear the mind.

A bit of retail therapy.

A soak in the bath to some relaxing music.

A good night out, have a laugh.

Hope you pick up soon xx

"For one reason or another mine's not great right now.

How do you lift yours when its low?"

I pamper myself, treat myself gently and talk to people who I know love me and know me best. There are many ways to boost your confidence it's just finding out what works for you. Maybe writing down all your achievements, hurdles you have crossed. Positive affirmations, mantras etc. self help books

I have tried many things and for me it always comes down to talking things through

Big hugs and hope you start to feel better soon

Mines never so high i have no worries but its never low enough for me to be down on myself...if i wake up n i think i look naff doing my hair nails and a bit of slap perks me up...

Also i think i cant be that bad as people generally like me

buy a new lipstick, spend time with positive, cheerful people, read an interesting book.

I buy myself a new pair of shoes, new lippy and nail varnish...play my favourite tunes very loud in the car and sing along...a Wii Just Dance session really makes me feel good about myself (music+dance+burning calories is always uplifting)

I'm sure like many cpls it's my OH who on a daily basis makes sure my confidence is just right

"I buy myself a new pair of shoes, new lippy and nail varnish...play my favourite tunes very loud in the car and sing along...a Wii Just Dance session really makes me feel good about myself (music+dance+burning calories is always uplifting)

"

oh i love Just dance for the Wii.. girlfriend by Avril Lavigne, and Blondie 'Call me' are my faves

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

retail therapy, listening to upbeat songs, no Adele or anything, or I'd be wallowing like a hippo forever!

I do struggle sometimes, so my friend (you met last time at Cupids), he'll take me out for a meal and gives me a polite kick up the backside!

A good old tanning session, trip to the hairdressers, retail therapy - all these things perk me up confidence wise, if you look good you feel good.

When my mood is low running and horse riding never fail to lift my spirits, fresh air and exercise endorphins work wonders x

By *ickloverMan  over a year ago

Devizes

I go over to my studio , look at all the neat stuff that I've got or built myself and remind myself that I have skills and talent, which usually leads me into building yet another custom drum kit !! And all of a sudden life is good again !

Pamper and more pamper. And have my hair done and nails and dress up and have a night out with friends i like to be around .. let my hair down and smile just have fun. xx

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

exercise i always feel better

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Confidence is contagious, So is lack of confidence.

mix with confident friends and it will rub off on you

and smile that will make people react to you in a nice way and in turn build your confidence

"I buy myself a new pair of shoes, new lippy and nail varnish...play my favourite tunes very loud in the car and sing along...a Wii Just Dance session really makes me feel good about myself (music+dance+burning calories is always uplifting)

oh i love Just dance for the Wii.. girlfriend by Avril Lavigne, and Blondie 'Call me' are my faves "

I'm addicted and have all 5 games...'Crazy in Love' and the latest Skrillex one are my faves...drive my friends mad cos I'm unbeatable!

Pamper yourself from head to toe, sexy undies, nice outfit and meet a friend for drinks and a gossip is mine xxx

I'm not normally down but a good burst of loud music. Walking on Sunshine being one song that never fails to pick me up and make me wanna dance around my room like a loon!

oh i love Just dance for the Wii.. girlfriend by Avril Lavigne, and Blondie 'Call me' are my faves

I'm addicted and have all 5 games...'Crazy in Love' and the latest Skrillex one are my faves...drive my friends mad cos I'm unbeatable! "

just youtubbed a few of the vids

Rasputin and LMFAO are also faves to shake my tush too lol

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I buy myself a new outfit some make up...get dolled up and paint the town red....

After being ill for so long i have lost my confidence, because although the inside of me feels great the virus has left me scared/spotty on the outside.

I have a meet tonight and to help me over come this, i have had some tanning and a facial massage at the salon and new underwear, all i need now if for the nerves not to show and i think all will be ok

Sounds really shallow but I take a new photo and wait for all the comments to come in. Or get my lovely friends to cheer me up.

By *apeursauvageCouple  over a year ago

beverley

Weights.....

» Add a new message to this topic