FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > MISFITS.

MISFITS.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Misshapes, mistakes, misfits. Raised on a diet of broken biscuits, oh we don't look the same as you, we don't do the things you do, but we live around here too.

Why are we all on this site ? Aside from the dedicated swingers, and the desperate to spread the seed guys, there's a community of people on this site who indulge in being a little unorthodox and don't really actively meet anyone.

Is it escapism, fantasy ? Or are we society's misfits looking for likeminded souls ?

Discuss if you can be bothered.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not misfits at all, each to their own I say

It has been almost a year since we joined and I am definitely not looking for like minded souls, I have a soulmate already... We joined to basically explore and have fun.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I mostly just waste my time here. Keep up with mates, talk shit on forums, flirty banter etc.

I'm so fussy it's rare that I meet anyone, you've got to be a special sort of someone for me to want to shave my legs. And when I say speshal...

I think there's space here for all sorts and indeed there are all sorts here. I couldn't be a serious swinger if I tried. And I've tried, I'm just shite at it.

Sometimes someone grabs me but the usually live at the other end of the country! Story of my life!

So I distract myself with forum banter mostly. Sometimes I take it off site but that doesn't happen very often. I think you get a feel for people and its cool to do that. I've met a lot of really good friends from here and hereabouts. Now I just have to figure out how to steal Funky's time travel machine when he's not looking and I might get a shag too!

If frequenting fabswingers and adopting a lifestyle that allows me to be true to who I am makes me a misfit, then I’m proud to be a misfit and I’m proud to associated on any level with all the wonderful misfits who make this site such a special place….

Misfit isn't a derogatory term

And as soxy said, this cab be a place where you can be what you want. Generally the judgemental sorts pass through fab and disappear rather quickly. I wonder if all the forumites met would we all be true to our virtual selves ?

" Misfit isn't a derogatory term

And as soxy said, this cab be a place where you can be what you want. Generally the judgemental sorts pass through fab and disappear rather quickly. I wonder if all the forumites met would we all be true to our virtual selves ? "

As I always say many people have an online persona so I think there would be a few surprises.

And as soxy said, this cab be a place where you can be what you want. Generally the judgemental sorts pass through fab and disappear rather quickly. I wonder if all the forumites met would we all be true to our virtual selves ?

As I always say many people have an online persona so I think there would be a few surprises."

I actually like Yates and the smell of a pipe

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

And as soxy said, this cab be a place where you can be what you want. Generally the judgemental sorts pass through fab and disappear rather quickly. I wonder if all the forumites met would we all be true to our virtual selves ? "

Alas I'm just the same in reality as I am online. I'm (a) too lazy to have two personas and (b) have too bad a memory to even try!

Alas I'm just the same in reality as I am online. I'm (a) too lazy to have two personas and (b) have too bad a memory to even try! "

Crikey maybe my forum personality will morph into my real world. This may cause trouble. I can't be bothered to read your profile to recall who you are

OP: I want to see you standing in your underwear.

"OP: I want to see you standing in your underwear. "

only a misfit would say such a thing !

» Add a new message to this topic