FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Rant Thursday alert - MMF

Rant Thursday alert - MMF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rightonsteve OP   Man  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've enjoyed several mmf and I'm usually the extra 'm'....interestingly enough, recently I was in the happy position of arranging for an extra guy, we put a 'meet now' up and the amount of dross, one liners, crap photos, and total wank from men made me realise how frustrating it is for couples who get inundated with messages from guys. They were offered sex and totally didn't understand the concept of 'selling' themselves. Guys: to be the extra 'm' in mmf, you need to up your game and show a bit of quality.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"I've enjoyed several mmf and I'm usually the extra 'm'....interestingly enough, recently I was in the happy position of arranging for an extra guy, we put a 'meet now' up and the amount of dross, one liners, crap photos, and total wank from men made me realise how frustrating it is for couples who get inundated with messages from guys. They were offered sex and totally didn't understand the concept of 'selling' themselves. Guys: to be the extra 'm' in mmf, you need to up your game and show a bit of quality.

"

You mean the "can I shag your missus" does not work.

By *ucy and CarlCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

Exactly. Well said. Most don't have a clue. Most don't even bother to read the profile first.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Yeah guys! Up your fucking game! Fuckers.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've enjoyed several mmf and I'm usually the extra 'm'....interestingly enough, recently I was in the happy position of arranging for an extra guy, we put a 'meet now' up and the amount of dross, one liners, crap photos, and total wank from men made me realise how frustrating it is for couples who get inundated with messages from guys. They were offered sex and totally didn't understand the concept of 'selling' themselves. Guys: to be the extra 'm' in mmf, you need to up your game and show a bit of quality.

"

Steve,,, I hear ya brother,,,,,In fact I bet some of those mailing you weren’t even real guys,,they were probably just more of them single females pretending to be guys.…….

It happens all the time…!!

Is it not the more full of shit you are the better the liar you are and hence you can sell yourself?

Car salesmen, double glazed salesmen must get loads of action on here.

Ha - you're not wrong Steve!

We've got a similar post up right now and I've taken great pleasure replying to "nice tits" and "can i meet you on your own?" style messages with such witty responses as "thanks - I'm very proud of my moobs" and "funny - you don't say you're looking to meet single guys and I'm not sure a 37 yr old man is really your type!"

Never ceases to amaze me that people assume it's always the female half of a couples profile online!

A guaranteed way to blow any chance you may have once had!

"Yeah guys! Up your fucking game! Fuckers."

omg I saw the weird avatar and thought it was mistress

In my defence I hav'nt had any coffee yet

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

Steve,,, I hear ya brother,,,,,In fact I bet some of those mailing you weren’t even real guys,,they were probably just more of them single females pretending to be guys.…….

It happens all the time…!! "

Oooops that would be me!!

Not just couples that get said messages.. Us singletons do too

I must be doing something wrong cos mines always empty

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Yeah guys! Up your fucking game! Fuckers.

"

I know I'm looking rough, but hot damn!!! *Sobs uncontrollably*

By *1ckeyMan  over a year ago

Camberley

Whatever happened to just being polite?

No point repeating what's been said already, but yes, being the 3rd person you need to remember it is both he and she you must reach.

Good luck with your searches, it can be well worth it.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"

Ah you wont be aware of the back story. In your absence I was punished by the internet Gods for gratuitous passive trolling and sentenced to wear a picture of my soul every rant Thursday for ever more.

It will be gone by tomorrow morning, shame shit every week.

True story.

The best one we ever got when I was in a couples relationship was from a guy who added pic's and 1 of the pic's was of me and another lady friend, cheeky bar steward, he didn't get far after that except reported to admin

Ah you wont be aware of the back story. In your absence I was punished by the internet Gods for gratuitous passive trolling and sentenced to wear a picture of my soul every rant Thursday for ever more.

It will be gone by tomorrow morning, shame shit every week.

True story. "

ffs!

"Not just couples that get said messages.. Us singletons do too "

So true

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Steve, when you say you're usually the extra male. Do you mean you are actually making the tea and fluffing the other bloke?

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

"

Do you want an extra F in you MMF?

"Yeah guys! Up your fucking game! Fuckers."

I need to change my knickers now

Im gonna have one of these soon well a mfm and im not gonna deal with all the hassle of trying to find the extra bloke im just gonna go to a club and see if anyone takes my fancy...unless someone i already talk to is free when its time.

I don't think i could do with sifting through all the wank mail

"

Do you want an extra F in you MMF? "

Lol the mythical single female

I've already organised my first mfm so just need to sort a date and stop being so chicken x

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I've attempted that with a fuck buddy before... I don't think I'd attempt it again. Apart from finding people you're both attracted to, trying to find the ones who can manage a whole sentence was such a trauma we gave up with the couples profile pretty quick.

On the very rare occassions we have decided to meet a single male we were staggered by the lack of shall we say " decent, well mannered even up for it ! " males lol !!

We even went in the chat room and posted we wanted a single male to come round right now and not one message or reply apart from one or two that were not verified etc.

Its quite ironic that loads of single guys moan about not getting meets etc yet when they are invited the run for the hills or hide in the corner lol

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

We don't have a problem with males mails....in fact I would say we answered 59 mails last night and not one was how you describe.

We also don't get the "sell yourself" bit...it makes it sound like they have to do all the work?

"We don't have a problem with males mails....in fact I would say we answered 59 mails last night and not one was how you describe.

We also don't get the "sell yourself" bit...it makes it sound like they have to do all the work?"

Well said.

"I've already organised my first mfm so just need to sort a date and stop being so chicken x "

That's me it will be my first so will be a bit chicken but im just glad im gonna do it with someone who will make sure alls cool

Well said Steve. Another thing I always her from couples looking for a single guy, is that the 'extra' guy will generally tend to only show real interest in the lady. That's fine in the play situation if it's a straight scenario. However, it's not like your going to turn up and blank the guy, and just make a bee line for his partner.

I for one wouldn't meet a single women without some connection and things in common, so why should it be different in the case of a threesome

Brighton - even Hove!

"We don't have a problem with males mails....in fact I would say we answered 59 mails last night and not one was how you describe.

We also don't get the "sell yourself" bit...it makes it sound like they have to do all the work?"

The 'sell yourself' was two words to encompass the concept of replying to an invitation for sex in a manner that didn't make us cringe. A great many men were unable to do this. I don't consider replying to a message as being 'work'. All they had to do was respond with a bit more than 1 line and be polite about it.

"I've already organised my first mfm so just need to sort a date and stop being so chicken x

That's me it will be my first so will be a bit chicken but im just glad im gonna do it with someone who will make sure alls cool"

I've met both of mine before so it should be good

Forum Mod

O o O oo

We also don't get the "sell yourself" bit...it makes it sound like they have to do all the work?

The 'sell yourself' was two words to encompass the concept of replying to an invitation for sex in a manner that didn't make us cringe. A great many men were unable to do this. I don't consider replying to a message as being 'work'. All they had to do was respond with a bit more than 1 line and be polite about it. "

Ah right....polite is good yes

Brighton - even Hove!

I'll sum up my rant as "be polite"

Not all the work - but at least show a little individuality!

If the message is 5 words long and the profile little more - it doesn't give you much to go on and is unlikely to get a particularly positive reception!

Brighton - even Hove!

If the message is 5 words long and the profile little more - it doesn't give you much to go on and is unlikely to get a particularly positive reception!"

Exactly.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

If the message is 5 words long and the profile little more - it doesn't give you much to go on and is unlikely to get a particularly positive reception!"

All these perfect men about to tell others how to write eh

The very first man we ever met sent us a 9 word sentance that made us laugh so much it started a dialogue that led to a meet. His profile had four lines of silly comments on it.

Sometimes you don't need war and peace to decide if someone is on the same level as you to start a conversation and prgress from there

If the message is 5 words long and the profile little more - it doesn't give you much to go on and is unlikely to get a particularly positive reception!

All these perfect men about to tell others how to write eh

The very first man we ever met sent us a 9 word sentance that made us laugh so much it started a dialogue that led to a meet. His profile had four lines of silly comments on it.

Sometimes you don't need war and peace to decide if someone is on the same level as you to start a conversation and prgress from there "

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

i am an enabler and i play and share nicely

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"

Don't be such a lazy ****.... go and find the guys you both like the look and sound of.

What is it with guys as soon as the get a flange to flaunt suddenly want to sit back and let the 'extra' do all the running?

I would hope you didn't refer to the additional company you both sought as being the 'extra'..... if you did it may explain a few things.

As for "they were offered sex"... interesting way of putting it.

Brighton - even Hove!

Believe me I did a lot of messaging!

» Add a new message to this topic