FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Spotted.

Spotted.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

To everyone here who uses or talks about facebook from time to time. Have you heard of the page "Spotted" and do you use it or seen people you know on it? For those who don't know what it is. I will explain later on in the the thread.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"To everyone here who uses or talks about facebook from time to time. Have you heard of the page "Spotted" and do you use it or seen people you know on it? For those who don't know what it is. I will explain later on in the the thread."
I don't do Facebook, what is spotted then?

"To everyone here who uses or talks about facebook from time to time. Have you heard of the page "Spotted" and do you use it or seen people you know on it? For those who don't know what it is. I will explain later on in the the thread.I don't do Facebook, what is spotted then?"

Well my local one is used for companies advertising for jobs and local people asking for housing in the area, etc. People use it to complain or praise someone random they have just seen/met in passing. Here's an example:

Midday I come to your workplace and you give me great customer service. I am too busy to tell the company how great you have been. So when I get home I go onto the site and private message the person saying "to the lady who served me at midday in ......, you gave great customer service" or some people may say "to the lady in ..... Who served a guy this.... You have nice legs, you single?" It's basically reading your local newspaper for free. I could send an address to you on here if its allowed? You send a private message and it comes out anonymous and it will say "spotted Manchester" for example. But you can post on the wall yourself, but not everyone views that bit as its more posts on the anonymous section.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"To everyone here who uses or talks about facebook from time to time. Have you heard of the page "Spotted" and do you use it or seen people you know on it? For those who don't know what it is. I will explain later on in the the thread.I don't do Facebook, what is spotted then?

Well my local one is used for companies advertising for jobs and local people asking for housing in the area, etc. People use it to complain or praise someone random they have just seen/met in passing. Here's an example:

Midday I come to your workplace and you give me great customer service. I am too busy to tell the company how great you have been. So when I get home I go onto the site and private message the person saying "to the lady who served me at midday in ......, you gave great customer service" or some people may say "to the lady in ..... Who served a guy this.... You have nice legs, you single?" It's basically reading your local newspaper for free. I could send an address to you on here if its allowed? You send a private message and it comes out anonymous and it will say "spotted Manchester" for example. But you can post on the wall yourself, but not everyone views that bit as its more posts on the anonymous section. "

Im not sure if its something I would use, you can only post accepted links in the forum hun. xx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I joined the evesham one but it was just full of chavs posting insults about people they spotted in town so I left

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are hundreds of them about different things at my old uni.

eg. Spotted Library, Spotted Uni buses, Spotted Campus, Spotted Uni Gym etc and as the person says above mostly it is just people abusing others, complaining or being "fraped" and having outrageous things posted in their names.

A popular page is people who have fallen asleep in unusual places on campus get their pictures taken and posted on this page. If theyre lucky one of their friends will see it, tag them and they can get it removed

Theyre funny to read but have caused no end of trouble!

"I joined the evesham one but it was just full of chavs posting insults about people they spotted in town so I left "

The one in my town is more like "will the person driving a red rover with the number plate .... ..., please learn to use your indicator, park or not cut people off, pics get uploaded of random drinks who are unaware of it all. People asking for jobs, location of houses in their area that reaches their specification. We have a large variety on hours. But the latest favourite was "to the girl/lad in this area and time" you are so fit, are you single, lol

» Add a new message to this topic