FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Guide on "This Morning"

Guide on "This Morning"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just caught the "Guide to Online Dating" bit on This Morning (Watching on +1) and it's soooooo funny how they could so easily switch it to "Guide to Fab" !

They've mentioned profile content, search parameters, opening messages, taking profile pics - and even just suggested having a pre-pay 'dating' mobile to use to make initial contact when arranging meets!

You couldn't make it up!

I'm sure i'm gonna find Willabooby and Phil on here in a mo!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

love how the guy said the ideal picture wasnt to be a 'self shot'

so when showing what an ideal picture was, it was clearly a woman holding a camera infront of herself

We can wish eh!

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Slightly OT but I went to my mums this morning and my sister was telling me about her new neighbours being über friendly and inviting them round, telling naughty jokes etc and my mum pipes up with 'maybe they are swingers'

Hahaha!!

Back to subject... I suppose the basic requirements for seeming like your not a socially inept psychopath apply to dating as well as swinging

"Just caught the "Guide to Online Dating" bit on This Morning (Watching on +1) and it's soooooo funny how they could so easily switch it to "Guide to Fab" !

They've mentioned profile content, search parameters, opening messages, taking profile pics - and even just suggested having a pre-pay 'dating' mobile to use to make initial contact when arranging meets!

You couldn't make it up!

I'm sure i'm gonna find Willabooby and Phil on here in a mo! "

if you do, send them my way!

How lamentable that in modern society, so few understand the incredibly natural rules of courtship as our grandparents did - we'll need guides showing us how to breathe, blink and use the toilet next.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"How lamentable that in modern society, so few understand the incredibly natural rules of courtship as our grandparents did - we'll need guides showing us how to breathe, blink and use the toilet next."

Might be useful for some on here!

They'd know then not to breathe or blink - and therefore blur their photos taken over the toilet!

Having been on the receiving end of being harassed by a guy who I met on a vanilla dating site last year I kind of wish that I'd had another phone as I had to change my number. It was before I rejoined fab.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

He also suggested that a quick social, coffee meet is better than arranging anything that you can't get out of quickly if there is no chemistry.

I bet his website gets a lot of new members in the next few days.

"...

I'm sure i'm gonna find Willabooby and Phil on here in a mo! "

They made a joint profile a couple of weeks ago, I spotted it the other day.... Think she's called Foxy...

Where can one find this information ??

On player ??

I could do with a brush up on the skills of online ' dating'

By *livia_KWoman  over a year ago

South London

My WORST experience of meeting someone off a website was actually from a very popular vanilla dating site!

» Add a new message to this topic