FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Best false tan

Best false tan

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

Can anyone recommend a good false tan for very fair skin ? Has to be no more than a tenner !

Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

St Moritz! Can get it in Home Bargains, Bodycare, possibly Superdrug and Boots but I've only ever gone looking for it in the typically cheaper places. £3.99 for a tube that lasts a while. It's worth getting the applicator mitt for a pound too or at least get some plastic gloves to wear while you apply it.

I was a total fake tan virgin and even I didn't make a mess of it. They do a Light, Medium and I assume Dark too. I am white as a sheet generally, especially my legs, and I used the medium. It goes quite dark whilst it's developing then after 6 hours, have a shower and it's a lovely glow.

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"St Moritz! Can get it in Home Bargains, Bodycare, possibly Superdrug and Boots but I've only ever gone looking for it in the typically cheaper places. £3.99 for a tube that lasts a while. It's worth getting the applicator mitt for a pound too or at least get some plastic gloves to wear while you apply it.

I was a total fake tan virgin and even I didn't make a mess of it. They do a Light, Medium and I assume Dark too. I am white as a sheet generally, especially my legs, and I used the medium. It goes quite dark whilst it's developing then after 6 hours, have a shower and it's a lovely glow."

This for a cheap wear off tan. Can also try rimmel wash off stuff.

Have tried lots of tans and the St. Moritz was the best budget one I have used, and I am that white I border on blue somedays.

Make sure you exfoliate and moisturise though, and practice before the occasion so you know how little/much to use.

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Ooh this might be a handy tip. I just wanted to do my legs (my arms/shoulders/chest go brown no problems, my legs stay white!). The first time I did it, I didn't know where to stop, so I kept going up a bit more and a bit more...ended up halfway up my stomach lol.

So the next time I wore an old pair of knickers and purposely gave myself a tanline there, just going up to where the knickers were. Otherwise it'd be never ending again, or I'd have a straight line!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi

Can anyone recommend a good false tan for very fair skin ? Has to be no more than a tenner !

Cheers "

Lidl sometimes stock a really great one for fair skin ..... Cien body lotion ( Holiday Skin).... £2-ish a bottle.... four or five full applications per bottle.... nice even colour thats not orange .... just a nice light golden tan....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks all I tried the St Moritz...was too dark for me. Will defo give the lidl one a try .... Thanks all x

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

St Tropez, doesn't smell awful either like some.

Ambre Solaire do a mousse for fair skin too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The only false tan I've ever used was cotey sun shimmer, I used to mix it with Olay for a smooth easier finish, it's beens years since I used it and don't know if it still on the market

By *ittenandthepirateCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

My sister is very pale too and the Rimmel wash off one works well for her. I can't remember the price but it's not expensive at all.

» Add a new message to this topic