FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lowest point

Lowest point

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I, S, have come to the conclusion life is a funny old thing. . This year has definitely been the worst I have ever experienced . . And after my divorce 11 years ago, I did not think life could be any worse, but I have discovered that yes it can be. What has been your worst point in life and how have you come through it, I ask this as I seem to be struggling a little. . S xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry to hear your feeling so low.. i guess i burried my face in tubs of ice cream and bags of crisps.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

big hugs xxxx

Talk to the person closet to you about the things you feel comfortable with and let the rest of negative out in the gym. Whether you use it on cardio/weights or training to box. It's all good as it gets rid of all the frustration. But becareful as you need to make sure you are eating and drinking when doing these things so you don't get Ill.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I, S, have come to the conclusion life is a funny old thing. . This year has definitely been the worst I have ever experienced . . And after my divorce 11 years ago, I did not think life could be any worse, but I have discovered that yes it can be. What has been your worst point in life and how have you come through it, I ask this as I seem to be struggling a little. . S xxx "

I don't want to go into what was my lowest point but I got through it with strong friends and family and just living one day, hour or minute at a time. Lean on people if you can

Lots of red wine lots of crying then dust yourself down snd say yi yourself you will never do that to me sgain x hugs xxx

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I made the huge mistake of saying to someone 'oh well, 2013 can't be worse than 2012 was'. Har de har har, this year I am losing my job, my daughter is moving out, and I have to find the money to buy my house off my ex or move. Oh well, what doesn't kill you makes you strong.

Good advice just deal with today and if you can't deal with today just the next hour, keep busy and try to help others and things will get better x

I kept myself busy with work, found new hobbies that I could enjoy on my own, the pets kept me company, and remembered those who were far less fortunate than myself.

"I made the huge mistake of saying to someone 'oh well, 2013 can't be worse than 2012 was'. Har de har har, this year I am losing my job, my daughter is moving out, and I have to find the money to buy my house off my ex or move. Oh well, what doesn't kill you makes you strong."

It maybe hard, but look at it from a positive at your daughter moving out as that's one less person to worry about when it comes to paying bills and supporting her financially, etc. Also be happy that she's starting to stand on her own two feet and being a great mother has helped her to do that. Also those other things may seem bad now, but look at it this way if you move or buy the house. You will be free of your ex and can make a fresh start. As for your job that is a downer

By * Jay69Man  over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

Difficult if depression is involved, but you need to embrace change - when you are in a bad place - you have to move to another, better place.

If you really can't fix it - walk away.

Whether that involves a breakup/divorce, moving area, changing jobs, or all of the above. If it ain't right, change it.

Easy to say, but I've been there and stuck it out longer than I should.

Good luck. xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There seem to be so many things that I don't know where to start. . But I will get through it I am sure. It doesn't help that the one really good friend I had, passed away over Christmas, don't think I am through the grieving for them yet (need a new best friend, which isnt an easy position to fill) My mother was also diagnosed with a rare muscle wasting disease, on top of all the usual little worries. . I would just like a little good fortune. . Xx

By * Jay69Man  over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

Wishing you better luck in the future, ignore my advice above

Bereavement is difficult to deal with, try to remember the good times. It will get easier - promise.

You just need to work on some best friends. Again, good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic