FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

To all you Fab dad's out there....

Really proud of my dad today as he's off to do a 35 k bike ride in aid of Cancer Research, nearly lost him five years ago due to a very bad accident he had whilst working and everyday since then I realise how precious life is and how sometimes we take it for granted that our parents are always around. So wanted to share how proud I am of Dad he's overcome alot to get to where he is today from not being able to even walk to now doing this amazing bike ride.

Happy Fathers day Dad. I'm one proud daughter today.

And huge hugs and thoughts and prayers to all whose dad's are no longer with you x x x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well done to your dad.

Will be sending silent prayers to mine, miss him every day.

"To all you Fab dad's out there....

Really proud of my dad today as he's off to do a 35 k bike ride in aid of Cancer Research, nearly lost him five years ago due to a very bad accident he had whilst working and everyday since then I realise how precious life is and how sometimes we take it for granted that our parents are always around. So wanted to share how proud I am of Dad he's overcome alot to get to where he is today from not being able to even walk to now doing this amazing bike ride.

And huge hugs and thoughts and prayers to all whose dad's are no longer with you x x x"

Thank you x x x

And huge hugs and thoughts and prayers to all whose dad's are no longer with you x x x

Thank you x x x"

Your very welcome and know a glass will be raised and a prayer said for all those wonderful dad's x x x

"Well done to your dad.

Will be sending silent prayers to mine, miss him every day. "

Yes I know what you mean miss mine every day

Sweetie XX

Congrats to your dad, also - good on him!!

Thank you x x x

Your very welcome and know a glass will be raised and a prayer said for all those wonderful dad's x x x"

Well done to your dad

"Sweetie XX

Congrats to your dad, also - good on him!!"

Thank you, I'm really proud of him even more so today, it's going to be a very emotional day but filled with love and fun, so looking forward to it x

Thank you x x x

Your very welcome and know a glass will be raised and a prayer said for all those wonderful dad's x x x

Well done to your dad "

Thanks x

I'll be heading round to see my Dad later, with his obligatory box of Liquorice sorts... Or as he calls them... Lick-yer-arseholes!!!

If only he knew!! X

That's lively and brought a tear to my eye,

Thank you

"That's lively and brought a tear to my eye,

Thank you "

Sorry didn't mean to do that, here there's a tissue and a hug x

Thank you

Sorry didn't mean to do that, here there's a tissue and a hug x"

Typo!! I meant lovely

Thank you

Sorry didn't mean to do that, here there's a tissue and a hug x"

You do have that effect - Glittervilleglamourpuss!

Such a sweetie

Thank you

Sorry didn't mean to do that, here there's a tissue and a hug x

You do have that effect - Glittervilleglamourpuss!

Such a sweetie "

what to make people cry... Lol that's only when they see me first thing on a morning scarcely. Com

"Well done to your dad.

Yes I know what you mean miss mine every day"

Every day I remember my dad, gone but never forgotten xxxx

"Well done to your dad.

"

hugs x

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

And huge hugs and thoughts and prayers to all whose dad's are no longer with you x x x"

This is amazing! You can be proud of him. Enjoy the day and no doubt you'll be cheering him on

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

My daddy will never read this..unless he is lurking on fab then I would kick his butt...lol. I am off to surprise my dad today he does not know I am going to see them.. I have to say without my dad I would be either dead or a complete fuck up... So I owe him so much!!

To those of you that have lost your dad...It will be the hardest day but he is looking down and smiling...

I never really knew my dad

He left before I was born and I only met him for the first time 6 years ago

He died a short while ago and there were so many things that I still needed to ask him. He was very Ill for a while before he died and we started exchanging emails again - he needed forgiveness for the things he had done

I told him I forgave him and he died a few days later.

Life is too short to leave important words unsaid - whether it be on here or anywhere

Happy Fathers Day to all the men out there who raise children with love whether they be the biological father or not !!

This is amazing! You can be proud of him. Enjoy the day and no doubt you'll be cheering him on "

I am very proud of him ,just rang him and told him,bless hes in tears and put mum on phone...banners ready and I have the mouth for cheering so gonna be a great day for a great cause

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. Cherish every minute with your kids.

I've not spoken to my dad in 17years & live every day doing my best to ensure I have none of his traits as a human being.

Today I'm treating my kids as its a rare weekend together & the youngest turns 11 tomorrow, so it's about them. X

This is a direct copy of my Facebook status:

There's nothing I'd love more than to be able to wish my irreplaceable, special, incredible Daddy a Happy Father's Day, to have spent ages choosing a present, cooking him a Sunday Roast and for us all to be sat around the table at home. To give him a cuddle and to feel him cuddle me back. However, I will be spending the day predominantly on my own, taking a trip up to his tree with a remembrance card and missing him like crazy. I miss you Dad.

My brother's simply reads, "Dad was a fucking hero"

I was doing ok until I read his!

awww dads are the best and im still lucky to have mine xx

"This is a direct copy of my Facebook status:

There's nothing I'd love more than to be able to wish my irreplaceable, special, incredible Daddy a Happy Father's Day, to have spent ages choosing a present, cooking him a Sunday Roast and for us all to be sat around the table at home. To give him a cuddle and to feel him cuddle me back. However, I will be spending the day predominantly on my own, taking a trip up to his tree with a remembrance card and missing him like crazy. I miss you Dad.

My brother's simply reads, "Dad was a fucking hero"

I was doing ok until I read his! "

Hugs sweetie x x x x

"Well done to your dad.

"

Same here!

Billy

By *U1966Man  over a year ago

Devon

I learnt a lot from my dad and my ex father in law two great blokes who I hope will be having a great day

With my daughter as every weekend so I am having great day

By *r_Chips669Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"Well done to your dad.

Yes I know what you mean miss mine every day"

Yeah miss mine far too much taken far too young Happy Father's Day Dad xx

» Add a new message to this topic