Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im loving this series and I want her to win too

Love the voice .xx

think Cleo was far better than Leah... i hate that high scritchy warbling stuff she does.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I love Leah and I love the Country singer...My god he can sing to me any day..He is fine........

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

"think Cleo was far better than Leah... i hate that high scritchy warbling stuff she does."

"think Cleo was far better than Leah... i hate that high scritchy warbling stuff she does."

Yeh i far prefer Cleo and remember her well from her girl group days.... "Cleopatra.....comin atchya!!!"

notts

amd OMG .... Holly looks ravishing.

i think Andrea is the weakest contestant by far out of everyone left, never understood why Danny saved her.

"i think Andrea is the weakest contestant by far out of everyone left, never understood why Danny saved her.

"

Hate to say it but maybe out of sympathy?

"i think Andrea is the weakest contestant by far out of everyone left, never understood why Danny saved her.

Hate to say it but maybe out of sympathy?"

was my initial thoughts, she has no stage presence. Her gigs would bore me with no 'show'

Her voice must sound differently in the studio because i just dont get the 'it comes from the heart, she means every word' malarky

was my initial thoughts, she has no stage presence. Her gigs would bore me with no 'show'

Her voice must sound differently in the studio because i just dont get the 'it comes from the heart, she means every word' malarky"

Every show these days needs a sob story.....

Her voice must sound differently in the studio because i just dont get the 'it comes from the heart, she means every word' malarky"

She sounds a.bit like me after ten cans

Karl, Cleo, Mike and the black guy from Jessie's team (forgot his name) were the best

"Karl, Cleo, Mike and the black guy from Jessie's team (forgot his name) were the best "

Well I applaud her...She came on The Voice with a disablity and she had the guts to enter a talent show...fair play to her...She never let it hinder her it seems and she can sing...

Her voice must sound differently in the studio because i just dont get the 'it comes from the heart, she means every word' malarky

Well I applaud her...She came on The Voice with a disablity and she had the guts to enter a talent show...fair play to her...She never let it hinder her it seems and she can sing..."

Yes good for her but she stands out a mile as the weakest singer i.m.o

I like this and Leah is my fav and i love the irish girl Alice

notts

Well I applaud her...She came on The Voice with a disablity and she had the guts to enter a talent show...fair play to her...She never let it hinder her it seems and she can sing...

Yes good for her but she stands out a mile as the weakest singer i.m.o "

was like watching a singing waxwork dummy ... reasonable voice tho

The Northen irsh rock either Leah or Andrea to win for sure xx

out of the people who made it through Leah will win because she's already number 3 in the itunes downloads

Andrea not Alice my bad..i think she has a lovely voice its not forced or put on she is very natural and i hope she goes far...she is only young and it must have taken her some effort to go on there i think good on her.

was like watching a singing waxwork dummy ... reasonable voice tho"

She is pretty much almost blind she will have to count her steps to where she sings from and the stage lights will give her less sight so she wont move about..as she will have no depth perception so may be less lively to watch but still has a great voice

She is pretty much almost blind she will have to count her steps to where she sings from and the stage lights will give her less sight so she wont move about..as she will have no depth perception so may be less lively to watch but still has a great voice"

vocally andrea i do not feel is the strongest. No adlibbing, flills and licks, no power.. its just 'nice'

i agree its taken a lot of effort for her, but ultimately its a sob story thats kept her in

my opinion obviously

notts

[Removed by poster at 15/06/13 22:53:43]

notts

She is pretty much almost blind she will have to count her steps to where she sings from and the stage lights will give her less sight so she wont move about..as she will have no depth perception so may be less lively to watch but still has a great voice

"

maybe your right .. but she could at least "sway" to the music ?? or move her arms about a bit ??

So glad Andrea won the Northern Irish are the best xxx

Being blind hasn't stopped Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder or Andrea Bocelli from making beatiful commercially successful music without dancing around the stage. Bocellu has sold something like 60 million albums

» Add a new message to this topic