FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Laughing out loud in public

Laughing out loud in public

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

im was in the fruit and veg aisle at morrisons this morning when my mate sent my phone this text" hi babes,how's you both,im in for a great day,Kev's just asked me to pack a spare pair of pants in case he shits himself at the beer festival later lol love Ash" pmsl,got some queer looks as I burst out laughing .what has made you ever burst out laughing in public

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Last night on the way to Poole with the kids we were in a Little Chef and I logged into fabs ............ to see Olovingman impersonating me with Holly, I nearly choked and the kids were looking at me weirdly ........... asking what was said ..............

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Last night on the way to Poole with the kids we were in a Little Chef and I logged into fabs ............ to see Olovingman impersonating me with Holly, I nearly choked and the kids were looking at me weirdly ........... asking what was said .............. "

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

When I saw this chap walk into an automatic door that didn't open for him. He was that busy having a conversation on his phone he failed to notice them not sliding. It came pretty keen, I think.

im not an overly loud laugher (if thats a word)

i just tend to smile and giggle.

I randomly burst out into fits of laughter ,see the funny side to most things and talking veggy isles in supermarkets I tend to embarrass said child with cucumbers of melons and just laugh it off.and ive a loud laugh too so you can hear me down the freezer isle

By *e nicerWoman  over a year ago

Costa del Medway

Mine is usually a short snort or a silly snigger.

Yes, I'm a loud laugher and I can't help it!

My favourite one was when the lad next door to Mum was 4 (he's now 15) and we'd gone with him and his mum to the ballet (Swan Lake) he was sat in between me and his mum and he announced in a particularly quiet bit, "Mummy you've made my bottom really itchy" I have never had to stifle a belly laugh so much in my life!

One time at a beer fest this bloke shat himself

» Add a new message to this topic