FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Quickest social meet

Quickest social meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whats your quickest social meet?

Mine was 2 mins ... spent 1 min looking for him in the pub ( it wasn't a big one) the next min was spent by sayin oh are you **** your nothing like your profile ... bye

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bout 5 mins he was nothing like his pics had no teeth and as i sat down he thrust his hand up my skirt so i left

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Maybe not the quickest, but spent 5 mins wondering how I could get a G & T down my neck without looking like an alcoholic and getting him into the hotel next door

By *eareenaCouple  over a year ago

Rockford

"Bout 5 mins he was nothing like his pics had no teeth and as i sat down he thrust his hand up my skirt so i left "
This scares me.. I dread this. I hate to be mean. Been so lucky so far.. All have been completely gorgeous.

"Bout 5 mins he was nothing like his pics had no teeth and as i sat down he thrust his hand up my skirt so i left "

The cheeky sod

im a wimp.. i will often know straight away if stuffs gonna happen or not, but do like to give a guy 15mins or so before nipping to the loo,,, dialing up and mate and telling her to call me back in 5mins so i can make out there's an emergency and i have to leave..

Been lucky so far and find that people are better looking than their pics when they're stood smiling right next to you

Did the guy respond in anyway when you told him he was nothing like his pics?

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

The short arsed, balding, pot bellied guy who had been sending me photos of his 10 years younger, 6 foot tall, fit mate................ that was over pretty quick.

It was a long time ago and a good lesson. I've never made that mistake again.

what the hell !!!

For me it was 30mins as we both just met as we was going some we're els at the time but was near enough to meet up quick

Bloody hell. Do men really do that?

On my time on fab i have had maybe three social meets thats all...and they have all been quite good.

Never been a short meet as i tend to talk a bit too much and about anything and everything lol got stories for everything somehow...how exciting my life is lol

To the men planning a social meet: Treat the women with a bit of respect will you. Your ruining it for us genuine ones!! (I know you wankers are reading this)

"Been lucky so far and find that people are better looking than their pics when they're stood smiling right next to you

Did the guy respond in anyway when you told him he was nothing like his pics?"

He didn't really get chance as i just turned and walked away ... he did how ever message me to say sorry and that he wishes he was more honest as he thought i was lovely ... can he try again... I said sure but not with me honesty is a massive part of swinging and you broke the rule

"The short arsed, balding, pot bellied guy who had been sending me photos of his 10 years younger, 6 foot tall, fit mate................ that was over pretty quick.

It was a long time ago and a good lesson. I've never made that mistake again."

Yea me too

"The short arsed, balding, pot bellied guy who had been sending me photos of his 10 years younger, 6 foot tall, fit mate................ that was over pretty quick.

It was a long time ago and a good lesson. I've never made that mistake again."

What are you doing in a Primark shoebox? Forget what are you doing in there..how did you get in there? Lol

"Maybe not the quickest, but spent 5 mins wondering how I could get a G & T down my neck without looking like an alcoholic and getting him into the hotel next door"

Same here, met a fireman for a quick drink in the bar of the hotel I was at, one look at each other and we were on our way to the lift to my room, didn't even take a sip of our drinks. Had a full on passionate snog and grope in the lift followed by an all night session. Mind blowing night!

"im a wimp.. i will often know straight away if stuffs gonna happen or not, but do like to give a guy 15mins or so before nipping to the loo,,, dialing up and mate and telling her to call me back in 5mins so i can make out there's an emergency and i have to leave.. "

Lol ill remember that.. Haha

"Been lucky so far and find that people are better looking than their pics when they're stood smiling right next to you

He didn't really get chance as i just turned and walked away ... he did how ever message me to say sorry and that he wishes he was more honest as he thought i was lovely ... can he try again... I said sure but not with me honesty is a massive part of swinging and you broke the rule "

Just a thought,if you had met him without seeing his pic would you have thought he was an ok looking guy?

The honesty thing would piss me off,just wondering why he felt the need to lie when its obvious its going to bite him in the arse

"Maybe not the quickest, but spent 5 mins wondering how I could get a G & T down my neck without looking like an alcoholic and getting him into the hotel next door

Same here, met a fireman for a quick drink in the bar of the hotel I was at, one look at each other and we were on our way to the lift to my room, didn't even take a sip of our drinks. Had a full on passionate snog and grope in the lift followed by an all night session. Mind blowing night! "

Wow wish i could meet someone like that

He didn't really get chance as i just turned and walked away ... he did how ever message me to say sorry and that he wishes he was more honest as he thought i was lovely ... can he try again... I said sure but not with me honesty is a massive part of swinging and you broke the rule

Just a thought,if you had met him without seeing his pic would you have thought he was an ok looking guy?

The honesty thing would piss me off,just wondering why he felt the need to lie when its obvious its going to bite him in the arse "

I had seen a pic of him ... it either was him years ago or a friend of his

The honesty thing would piss me off,just wondering why he felt the need to lie when its obvious its going to bite him in the arse

I had seen a pic of him ... it either was him years ago or a friend of his "

And no i wouldn't of looked at him twice

Good god. That's awful.

"Maybe not the quickest, but spent 5 mins wondering how I could get a G & T down my neck without looking like an alcoholic and getting him into the hotel next door

Same here, met a fireman for a quick drink in the bar of the hotel I was at, one look at each other and we were on our way to the lift to my room, didn't even take a sip of our drinks. Had a full on passionate snog and grope in the lift followed by an all night session. Mind blowing night!

Wow wish i could meet someone like that "

I would love to meet him again, but he has left the site and I lost his number, he was truly delicious and exactly what I wanted and needed. Yumo!

erm...during the week..i met my fabpal..just to drop off a laptop..was in and out in 5mins...usually thats my normal shagging meets anyway

I also met a guy (another fireman actually) at my house just to say hi and have a coffee and we didn't get much further than the porch, passionate kissing and hands everywhere within seconds, then a good session over the sofa, we had the coffee about an hour later. lol

Still meet up with him now and it's as good as it was that first time. I am such a lucky lady.

Met a nice lass in the pub once, she looked at me funny when I smiled and then fucked off as soon as I put my hand up her skirt.

How rude.

(Just to clarify - no it wasn't actually me!)

Same here, met a fireman for a quick drink in the bar of the hotel I was at, one look at each other and we were on our way to the lift to my room, didn't even take a sip of our drinks. Had a full on passionate snog and grope in the lift followed by an all night session. Mind blowing night! "

Ladies ladies theres no need to brag *stomps off to sit in the corner with her biscuits *

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

lol mine was as long as it took me to ask how old are your pics! befor slamming the door in his face ! approx 60 seconds

I would love to meet him again, but he has left the site and I lost his number, he was truly delicious and exactly what I wanted and needed. Yumo!"

Jealous much ... but actually my fav meet is with a fireman ... seen him a few times but nothing as intense as the first one you met

I would love to meet him again, but he has left the site and I lost his number, he was truly delicious and exactly what I wanted and needed. Yumo!

Jealous much ... but actually my fav meet is with a fireman ... seen him a few times but nothing as intense as the first one you met "

What is it about fireman hey? Maybe I should request another one and see if the same thing happens. lol

Jealous much ... but actually my fav meet is with a fireman ... seen him a few times but nothing as intense as the first one you met

What is it about fireman hey? Maybe I should request another one and see if the same thing happens. lol"

If you do send him this way lol

What is it about fireman hey? Maybe I should request another one and see if the same thing happens. lol

If you do send him this way lol "

I'm happy to share. x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

" honesty is a massive part of swinging and you broke the rule "

I think this one phrase sums things up nicely on this thread and possibly many others.

If you do send him this way lol

I'm happy to share. x"

" honesty is a massive part of swinging and you broke the rule

I think this one phrase sums things up nicely on this thread and possibly many others."

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

lol

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

God I need to get some not had a meet that was mind blowing and passionate yet...I have met and ended it 5 mins later...he just was not for me...

Met a girl for a social in a neutral local pub, when she turned up at the car park I discovered her pictures she'd sent were not of her. Although her pictures were stunning, and her sexy smile was attractive, in reality she had teeth like a witch doctors necklace. And it looked like she'd been out drinking with Keith Moon and Oliver Reed, staggering about, mortal d*unk.

She asked me for a light, I said I'll get her one from the cigarette lighter in my car. Jumped in the car, and drove off Broom broom.

So about 20 seconds tops!

Many moons ago I arranged a social in a busy Costa's on a Saturday afternoon. Mum's, pushchairs, kids everywhere..

In he walks, throws down a packet of 3 on the table and says loudly "saddle up, you're in for a ride"

Mortified is an understatement! I popped to the loo, text my sister and received an "emergency" call 2 mins later..

I reckon 10 mins tops, including a wee and a phone call.

"Many moons ago I arranged a social in a busy Costa's on a Saturday afternoon. Mum's, pushchairs, kids everywhere..

In he walks, throws down a packet of 3 on the table and says loudly "saddle up, you're in for a ride"

Mortified is an understatement! I popped to the loo, text my sister and received an "emergency" call 2 mins later..

I reckon 10 mins tops, including a wee and a phone call."

Good grief! do men like that seriously exist?

"Many moons ago I arranged a social in a busy Costa's on a Saturday afternoon. Mum's, pushchairs, kids everywhere..

Haha I can't understand how you could possibly resist that charm offensive

OMG how rude ... I would of walked there and then

Shortest meet was about 10 mins.. Nice guy on here, but a slimey twunt off. He looked nothing like his 20 year old picture either!

Not had a bad meet since!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Whats your quickest social meet?

Mine was 2 mins ... spent 1 min looking for him in the pub ( it wasn't a big one) the next min was spent by sayin oh are you **** your nothing like your profile ... bye "

Mine was less I think. Walked in front of me into the pub, walked to bar ordered himself a drink, I asked in amazement if he wasn't going to offer me one to which he replied "this isn't a date!"

About turn and left!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'd say about an hour. He looked like his pics, he sounded like his profile, but his constant pestering to go home with him just put me off. So I told him I'd not ever want to meet again.

"Whats your quickest social meet?

Mine was 2 mins ... spent 1 min looking for him in the pub ( it wasn't a big one) the next min was spent by sayin oh are you **** your nothing like your profile ... bye Mine was less I think. Walked in front of me into the pub, walked to bar ordered himself a drink, I asked in amazement if he wasn't going to offer me one to which he replied "this isn't a date!"

About turn and left! "

A gentleman then !!!

"Bout 5 mins he was nothing like his pics had no teeth and as i sat down he thrust his hand up my skirt so i left This scares me.. I dread this. I hate to be mean. Been so lucky so far.. All have been completely gorgeous. "

It wasn't mean he was at least 15 years older than his pics and got arsey as he thought id have spent the night with him n he got told to fuck right off....why pretend to be something you are not if you intend on meeting

London

Sorry... , and I thought mine was a charmer, good Lord!

Just goes to prove how essential that social meet is

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

What seriously baffles me is.... why on earth you just couldn't say "well thanks for sharing that - I'm off".... what's this need to make up a false excuse and drag other people into it?

I'm not sure which is worse, the people who lie to get a meet or the people who need to lie to get out of one.

People who lack the confidence to say "no thanks" to someone in person worry me.

London

I reckon 10 mins tops, including a wee and a phone call.

What seriously baffles me is.... why on earth you just couldn't say "well thanks for sharing that - I'm off".... what's this need to make up a false excuse and drag other people into it?

I'm not sure which is worse, the people who lie to get a meet or the people who need to lie to get out of one.

People who lack the confidence to say "no thanks" to someone in person worry me."

I've thought that many times reading some posts. It's the ones that play with people they don't like/not attracted to/thought dirty/smelly, that amaze me!

Ruby's shortest was about 15 mins, of which six were spent making tea. The other nine were spent with him admitting to two fake veris on his profile and, after her saying a firm 'No' as there was no chemistry, he claimed that he had 'enough for both of them'... oh dear, oh dear...

Mine was on another site a few years back. Wasn't that short as it took me a good 20 mins to work out that the rather 'rotund' lady sitting at the other end of the bar was, in fact, the averagely built lady in the 'somewhat out of date' photos I had seen... oh dear, oh dear...

I now say 'I'm sorry, you're not my type, but all the best' and leave it at that. I've had two where they only resembled their photos from the eyes up, and had mega stomachs which just doesn't do it for me ! xx

» Add a new message to this topic