FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Little darlings

Little darlings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

WHo else has there adult little darlings home for christmas. so far mines eaten ALL the stilton cheese half a pork pie, great chunk of the pork. Give him his due he did do a few jobs for me now. Hes gone to stay at my mothers tonight, think he thinks she might have more goodies in to eat than me lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

il be honest everytime i go to my mums its in the door hiya and straight to the fridge lol!!! xx

one of our little darlings has not left home yet and hes 22 lol .i better put his board up to 50 quid a wk

"one of our little darlings has not left home yet and hes 22 lol .i better put his board up to 50 quid a wk "

Yeah we have the same trouble only ours is female xx

By *arracks7Couple  over a year ago

Now in Warrington

we have 4 of the darlings here 3 of them planning where they going and with whom while hubby and me stay in with youngest something deffo not right there

Only got 2 of the little tykes... 1 is 8mos old and CAN'T raid the fridge hehehe... the other is 12 and lives with her mum, she arrives on Wednesday.

Two adults at home, daughters boyfriend just left been here all weekend, will start charging him board and lodging soon! Eldest coming on Wednesday with new boyfriend who's in the marines. Looking forward to meeting him!! Er...in a non pervy way of course!

» Add a new message to this topic