FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 'Killer' police officer allowed home for Christmas !

'Killer' police officer allowed home for Christmas !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The police officer who was jailed for 3 years in Newcastle after being found guilty of knocking down and killing a young girl is being allowed home to spend Christmas with his family !!!

FFS what is the British justice system coming to ? This guy was found gulity of causing death by reckless driving but is being allowed home from jail for Christmas.

I know he has to live with the fact that he killed someone, for the rest of his life, but suffice to say, he will most probably live to a ripe old age - the 16yr old girl he ran over wasn't so fortunate and she won't be home for Christmas - ever.

Read the article here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/8425419.stm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

that makes u utterly sick!! that poor girls family must be goin through hell and he gets to spend his with his family!

It's amazing how many prisoners recieve day release, unfortunately they don't all make the papers.

Quite shocking...

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Poor child, she was in the wrong place at the wrong time, she should have been tucked up in bed at that hour of the morning rather than out drinking, what a waste of a young life and I'm sure her parents feel so guilty as well. I also don't agree with any prisoner being let out of prison who ever they are and whatever the crime.

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

aw the poor girl and yes your right he will live to a ripe old age. but no she wont be home for Christmas. the only thing I can say is that at least he got sent to prison. my good friend at 13 got hit by a car speeding and killed he was never sent to prison he didn't even lose his licence. his girlfriend said in court to my friends mum come on every one speeds don't they. nice eh!

I wish I could say this story surprised me when I read it earlier but it didnt! Another story that caught my eye was the man who chased the burgular who had terrorised his family at knife point: he was jailed for 30 months but the crook went free!

yeah it really wrong!! u defend your family you face a jail sentence. i got a warnin from police because i told the heroin addict who stole my mums bag that i was goin to get her some nite and it wouldnt be a defenceless old woman she was dealing with. now have it on my record that theivin scumbag got fuck all its all wrong!!! i understand people have problems we all do but i dont feel the urge to mug old women! rant over xx

"yeah it really wrong!! u defend your family you face a jail sentence. i got a warnin from police because i told the heroin addict who stole my mums bag that i was goin to get her some nite and it wouldnt be a defenceless old woman she was dealing with. now have it on my record that theivin scumbag got fuck all its all wrong!!! i understand people have problems we all do but i dont feel the urge to mug old women! rant over xx "

psst... here's a tip... if ya gonna 'do' someone.. say nothing to nobody, just do it.

» Add a new message to this topic