FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Are you a present hunter or a leaver?

Are you a present hunter or a leaver?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ig bad OP   Man  over a year ago

Up North :-)

You know you find “the” box or wrapped present for you. Do you shake, rattle, squeeze and possibly open a little or are you a leaver till xmas morning?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd X ray it if I could, just can't help but shake it and turn it all ways lol xx

I count the number of pressies that have my name on them and if there are less than 3 I start dropping subtle hints hehehe

I am being devious with my wrapping this year

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Be careful with that devious wrapping - i once collected a load of boxes that fit inside each other and padded em with newspaper etc....

So it "looked" like a really big pressie - when all it was a pair of earrings.

She was most disappointed (cheek!!)

LOL - as for me - i dont get presents, so i am a leaver, hehehehehe

I was tempted to put a house brick in the box for a bit of weight

*bugger hides things quick!*

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Shaker for me. I hate surprises so it kills me if the presents are around the tree and I can't open them.

The other half says he isn't getting my present till Xmas eve this year as then I can't root for it.....he will be just like all the other men on Xmas eve traipsing the shops to see what is left to buy then

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

I have been good this year i haven't had a feel yet. martyn is dreadful and as soon as I had rapped his he was shaking them he guessed the book. and he new his main presents.

I am left wondering. he has had one ov my presents framed and cost him £60 soI am awaiting that one..

I NEVER peek, would totally spoil the surprise !!!!!!!!! xxx xxx

"I NEVER peek, would totally spoil the surprise !!!!!!!!! xxx xxx"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

just for the record i can quite happily, leav the presents under the tree untouched until christmas morning. Unlike someone else who can't even wait until she gets home before opening them lol

Arc

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im a leaver. Last year i wrapped jay's "silly present" in a great big fancy box with all gold tissue paper and when he opened it it was a ball of string. But he loved it when i told him it signified our love(there is no end to it)

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Im a leaver. Last year i wrapped jay's "silly present" in a great big fancy box with all gold tissue paper and when he opened it it was a ball of string. But he loved it when i told him it signified our love(there is no end to it) "
pass me the sick bucket

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Im a leaver. Last year i wrapped jay's "silly present" in a great big fancy box with all gold tissue paper and when he opened it it was a ball of string. But he loved it when i told him it signified our love(there is no end to it) pass me the sick bucket "

pmsl, my friends say that often lol. If anyone on here could see us together they wouldnt believe i was the same person lol

By *artin216Man  over a year ago

Spilsby

I'm a leaver....its usually just socks anyway......

am a hunter. i have (and peops who came to our party) used my magic wand and attachment. On the second of three books he has bought me. Oh and the underwear...well if i didnt have nasty sore stitches and a tummy full of gas. well i would have been wearing that also. instead the closed i have come to anything sexy was wearing surgical stocking the other day

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"I'm a leaver....its usually just socks anyway...... "
yep know the feeling oh well

im worse than a kid!! gets shaken rattled poked at until its all too much and i need to open it!! xx

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"You know you find “the” box or wrapped present for you. Do you shake, rattle, squeeze and possibly open a little or are you a leaver till xmas morning?

"

in answer to your question _ig bad im leaving mine til christmas morning so ner!!!!

On top of the wardrobe, under the bed, in the cupboard i'm a hunter spoiler.

I never peek, in fact I have bollox all interest in what, if anything, I'm gonna get.

I enjoy buying stuff for the Mrs though and giving her false clues as to what I've got for her.

She told me that she wanted to get me something really expensive this this year, so I've asked for a gallon of diesel, who knows, I might strike lucky

Stileto will poke,prod,squeeze,rattle & sniff her prezzies if given half the chance!!!

This year she cant even get to them lol...

We're away for christmas so I bought em all on-line & got them sent to where we are staying with family & as we are not there till late christmas evening haha

She did ask about her prezzies so I was truthful & told her & got the reply of

F-off you aint that clever!!!!!

Ohh the look on her face when she spoke to the family member they were being delivered too lol........

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I pop any I get under the tree and leave them till Christmas morning, I love surprizes and havin stuff to open on Christmas day.

"I NEVER peek, would totally spoil the surprise !!!!!!!!! xxx xxx"

Never quite got that cause surly its the same suprise whenever ya opens it lol xx

"You know you find “the” box or wrapped present for you. Do you shake, rattle, squeeze and possibly open a little or are you a leaver till xmas morning?

"

Im a LIAR by not promising. Got a pressie last week and was told not to open it until xmas day .... opened it as soon as i was alone. Same with four others this morning .... Come Christmas morning the family will be over so I will have sommat to open.

» Add a new message to this topic