FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Men in ladies underwear

Men in ladies underwear

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tressfree OP   Man  over a year ago

Towcester

Why, Is it a bi thing?

Please I'd like to know men and women's views...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If they enjoy it where's the harm. Straight, bi, gay or tv.

Towcester

Not criticising, just want to know what it does for them

I was just answering the why question. As in they enjoy it. To be fair having never tried it, but the silky satin has got to feel better than cotton boxers!

"I was just answering the why question. As in they enjoy it. To be fair having never tried it, but the silky satin has got to feel better than cotton boxers! "

Silky boxer shorts ?

I'm a bisexual man but whenever I see guys in ladies underwear my immediate reaction is 'Yuk' followed very quickly by snorts of derision. I think they look pathetic and not how a man should be at all. Personal opinion only, if you don't agree with me that's fine, but I'm not up for debating about it.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I've had messages from straight guys who just like wearing panties!

Not my cuppa tea at all tbh but each to their own x

By *ltimateGemWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I cream in my knickers whenever I see a picture of a man in a basque and suspenders with a very nice hard on!

"Why, Is it a bi thing?

Please I'd like to know men and women's views..."

I think straight men do it as well for fun, real "straight" men, in the privacy of their own home. Imo if a man has a desire to do so doesn't make them bi or gay as long as not worn in a manner to attract attention from others

I ad an ex that I discovered would have a wank whilst wearing my undies

I wasn't impressed. But seeing some of the tv/cd in their undies well they certainly wear them well

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

My view is that it has nothing to do with being bi. Some bi guys might like it, others might hate it.

Im only interested in seeing a guy wear frillies when he really really doesnt want to. If he starts to quite like the idea, my interest is gone...

Because I"m worth it

Besides, have you looked at mens clothes in stores? Basically you have jeans, t-shirts, drinking shirts and occasionally suits and separates. All of them are dull, boring and samey. It's easier for me to find jeans I like, that fit me well in the ladies department than the mens. Particularly when for some reason they are inexplicably selling mens jeans with the legs gathered at the bottom? In any department store you have multiple floors of women's clothes and a small section of mens. Men can't really be arsed and their selection of clothes reflects that.

Womens clothing is fantastic. Thats why they spend days shopping! And I'm with them on that.

Also, have you seen my legs in stockings? Fucking phenomenal.

Here endeth my answer to the question.

"Because I"m worth it

Besides, have you looked at mens clothes in stores? Basically you have jeans, t-shirts, drinking shirts and occasionally suits and separates. All of them are dull, boring and samey. It's easier for me to find jeans I like, that fit me well in the ladies department than the mens. Particularly when for some reason they are inexplicably selling mens jeans with the legs gathered at the bottom? In any department store you have multiple floors of women's clothes and a small section of mens. Men can't really be arsed and their selection of clothes reflects that.

Womens clothing is fantastic. Thats why they spend days shopping! And I'm with them on that.

Here endeth my answer to the question."

I've missed you!

Towcester

Seems many find it a bit exciting too

"Seems many find it a bit exciting too "

I don't mind if men find it exciting, does nothing for me however whatever floats your boat!

I actually like wearing men's underwear, what does that make me?

Towcester

"Seems many find it a bit exciting too

I don't mind if men find it exciting, does nothing for me however whatever floats your boat!

I actually like wearing men's underwear, what does that make me? "

very interesting lol

"Because I"m worth it

Yes they are amazing

By *ushykebab69Couple  over a year ago

maidstone

does nothing for me whatsoever, on another site im on, if I get a message from a guy and his pics are of him in women's underwear, I usually delete straight away, just my feelings on it.

glad i got the mens laceboxers of lh lol

By *owie144TV/TS  over a year ago

halesowen

dressing in ladies lingerie don't mean your Bi or GAY, I just get a lot of pleasure from dressing. I am now Bi but in fact think I have been for all my life.

Pleasure and gratification is what you feel when dressed

Denise

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Because I"m worth it

Good to see you back

Lovely to be back xxx

By *uciferLingerieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

It just feels sooo sexy to wear, only came by it by accident really but also always had a thing for ladies in lingerie too

» Add a new message to this topic