FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Katie f*cking Price

Katie f*cking Price

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

- is a stupid bitch making me wait!! Why have a 'wedding' when your already married - and hasn't been for that long might i add! - right down the road from me in a little village in the middle of nowhere NOWHERE NEAR where she lives causing fuck loads of traffic!!

GRRRR!!!!

Good thing i gave up planning anything - wouldn't be able to do any of it now anyway!!

BITCH!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"- is a stupid bitch making me wait!! Why have a 'wedding' when your already married - and hasn't been for that long might i add! - right down the road from me in a little village in the middle of nowhere NOWHERE NEAR where she lives causing fuck loads of traffic!!

GRRRR!!!!

Good thing i gave up planning anything - wouldn't be able to do any of it now anyway!!

BITCH!!!! "

I forgot to say - LITERALLY across the road from me!!

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I am afraid because she can...sorry to hear your plans have gone out the window...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That much anger towards someone that you don't know? Do you think you need to learn to chill a little more?

I'd do her

All I can say is good luck to her hope this marriage lasts

By *amslam1000Man  over a year ago

willenhall

"I'd do her "

with an axe

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

[Removed by poster at 29/03/13 16:18:26]

Seriously - why choose a little village miles and miles away from where you live to have a fake wedding and make out you don't want fuss and drive around in your well known pink range rover the day before and have it parked AROUND THE FRONT on full show!

So friggin annoying!!!

If it wasn't across the road from me i wouldn't care!

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

Aw. good luck to her, bet she looks gorgeous. x

"All I can say is good luck to her hope this marriage lasts "

It won't, no bloke can stand being married to her

Aw we wish her lots of luck.... I wouldn't be getting so cross about it!

"Seriously - why choose a little village miles and miles away from where you live to have a fake wedding and make out you don't want fuss and drive around in your well known pink range rover the day before and have it parked AROUND THE FRONT on full show!

So friggin annoying!!!

If it wasn't across the road from me i wouldn't care!"

Bearing in mind your opening posts states that you have no plans I'm really failling to see why you are so full of anger?

It all seems very bitter and jealous which really aren't nice traits?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"- is a stupid bitch making me wait!! Why have a 'wedding' when your already married - and hasn't been for that long might i add! - right down the road from me in a little village in the middle of nowhere NOWHERE NEAR where she lives causing fuck loads of traffic!!

GRRRR!!!!

BITCH!!!!

I forgot to say - LITERALLY across the road from me!!"

Your rant has just told everyone where you live

GRRRR!!!!

BITCH!!!!

I forgot to say - LITERALLY across the road from me!!

Your rant has just told everyone where you live "

ive just been on google maps and seen your house

Open your windows and blast out rave and acid trance music.

It'll ruin her wedding, but she'll get married next year again

"Seriously - why choose a little village miles and miles away from where you live to have a fake wedding and make out you don't want fuss and drive around in your well known pink range rover the day before and have it parked AROUND THE FRONT on full show!

So friggin annoying!!!

Bearing in mind your opening posts states that you have no plans I'm really failling to see why you are so full of anger?

It all seems very bitter and jealous which really aren't nice traits?"

She has plans!! At least I bloody hope so!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"-

Your rant has just told everyone where you live

ive just been on google maps and seen your house "

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

" That much anger towards someone that you don't know? Do you think you need to learn to chill a little more?"

So friggin annoying!!!

It all seems very bitter and jealous which really aren't nice traits?

She has plans!! At least I bloody hope so! "

Yes - just not anything special now

Plain and simple like always! I can't do 'adventurous' very well

If its given ppl access to know her home details, wouldn't it be best to remove the thread??

Unless the OP wants it to stay up of course??

Who.?

"If its given ppl access to know her home details, wouldn't it be best to remove the thread??

Unless the OP wants it to stay up of course??"

im guessing shje don't mind people knowing where she lives as she posted she lives straight over the road from the church, and its not hard to find the name and the address of the church and google map it and see the house straight over the road

"If its given ppl access to know her home details, wouldn't it be best to remove the thread??

My house doesn't show on searches anyway, plus the postcode takes you about 10 miles up the road on sat navs etc!

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

love katie price yay

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

She gave the location herself....

Im sure if it bothered her she would ask to have it removed...

She gave the location herself....

Im sure if it bothered her she would ask to have it removed..."

True...

Wow! She is not my favourite celeb but crikeys... Don't think she deserves that rant about her special day!

By *edbagioMan  over a year ago

ripon

is she lugging Harvey around with her;

then.

or is Dwight looking after him

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

My house doesn't show on searches anyway, plus the postcode takes you about 10 miles up the road on sat navs etc!"

They dont need post codes or sat nav to work it out

To be honest, not knowing much of her, cant say im that bothered about her comings n goings... Pretty mundane really!

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Who was it said there's no such thing as bad publicity?

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

"Who was it said there's no such thing as bad publicity?"

By *r and mrs bangerboobsCouple  over a year ago

Bridgend

Special day!!!! How many special days is the woman going to have?? how many more interviews with the 'this is the real thing this time' theme? Unfortunately she courts publicity when she wants it, usually 24/7/52, and even more unfortunately people but the papers with her dross in it.

Mrs BB

It's her kids i feel for, thank god pete's got his head half screwed on!

"It's her kids i feel for, thank god pete's got his head half screwed on! "

Peter Andre is lovely.... I think Katie has done incredibly well though and is very business minded.. I would not mind half the money she has so fair play to her... I think some people don't fair well in their own company and some crave someone to love them... I really hope this one works out and she is third time lucky..

"It's her kids i feel for, thank god pete's got his head half screwed on!

Peter Andre is lovely.... I think Katie has done incredibly well though and is very business minded.. I would not mind half the money she has so fair play to her... I think some people don't fair well in their own company and some crave someone to love them... I really hope this one works out and she is third time lucky.. "

I know a couple of people who have met Peter Andre and they never said he was lovely... I think he is very, very media savvy and is capitalising on his second 15 minutes of fame and good luck to him.

I love Katie Price and what she's achieved. Peter Andre however only married her because of who she is. He's doing ok for himself now because of her

Peter Andre is lovely.... I think Katie has done incredibly well though and is very business minded.. I would not mind half the money she has so fair play to her... I think some people don't fair well in their own company and some crave someone to love them... I really hope this one works out and she is third time lucky..

I know a couple of people who have met Peter Andre and they never said he was lovely... I think he is very, very media savvy and is capitalising on his second 15 minutes of fame and good luck to him. "

Well I go by what I see on TV so maybe he is... We can be like that though one thing on the forum someone completely different in real life...

By *imal75Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

is this a right time to to ask for a autograph

I know a couple of people who have met Peter Andre and they never said he was lovely... I think he is very, very media savvy and is capitalising on his second 15 minutes of fame and good luck to him.

Well I go by what I see on TV so maybe he is... We can be like that though one thing on the forum someone completely different in real life... "

Of course we can which is why I said he is media savvy. I suspect the first time round the fact that he was an egotistical prick may have been part of the reason he fell out of the public eye so quick. This timne round he's trading on being a niceguy and to a degree being the victim (and your analogy to forum posts is equally valid there, plenty on here play for sympathy), has he asctually done anything since coming out of the jungle other than be Katie Price's b/f, husband and now ex?

Well I go by what I see on TV so maybe he is... We can be like that though one thing on the forum someone completely different in real life...

Of course we can which is why I said he is media savvy. I suspect the first time round the fact that he was an egotistical prick may have been part of the reason he fell out of the public eye so quick. This timne round he's trading on being a niceguy and to a degree being the victim (and your analogy to forum posts is equally valid there, plenty on here play for sympathy), has he asctually done anything since coming out of the jungle other than be Katie Price's b/f, husband and now ex?"

whatever he has done... he aint poor because of it....

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

They're both a waste of space, unpolishable turds, famous for no more that being famous and the planet wouldn't miss either of them (and a whole bunch of others!)

i met peter andre a few years ago when i lived in cyprus he was a wicked lad and good fun even had a few beers with him on the odd occasion.

my views on katie proce have changed i thought she was ok met her in a cocktail bar in soho a couple years ago, we had a bottle or two of wine whilst very d*unk lol. she was really nice and spoke quite alot about harvey. i do think shes screwing up mind shes only getting married again as shes up the duff and no doubt thisnwill end like the rest have in a couple of years. but good luck to her if thats what she wants, and good luck to the op living in a media circus over the next couple of days lol.

So friggin annoying!!!

It all seems very bitter and jealous which really aren't nice traits?"

Oh for gods sake just because someone rants about someone doesnt mean shes bitter or jealous, it means that someone she probably doesnt like for whatever reason has caused chaos on her street and shes pissed off about it, nothing more nothing less!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

GRRRR!!!!

BITCH!!!! "

WOW - if i didn't have anything planned i'd be out there checking all the guests out! How exciting! Good luck to her. Z

Drive out of your driveway making a load of noise and shouting at anyone reporters, pap, security tard or sightseer. They will let you through. The magic word to use when asking/telling people to move is "cunt"

» Add a new message to this topic