FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Abu Qatada deportation decision due

Abu Qatada deportation decision due

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Personally, I hope the send Bastard back.

It makes me sick the way our legal system is played by people like him. Especially sickening that us, the Taxpayer, pays his legal fees!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Personally, I hope the send Bastard back.

It makes me sick the way our legal system is played by people like him. Especially sickening that us, the Taxpayer, pays his legal fees!"

Every terrorist and extremist that come to these shores should be well and truly booted out. The European human rights law is an absolute joke. We have people living on the streets where a lot of them are ex soldiers, who our government won't help but if your a terrorist we can't kick them out. So wrong on so many levels. It took years to get rid of Abu hamza and it's taking years to try boot out qatada at a cost of millions to the taxpayer. But hey we don't want to upset them do we??? Bloody joke.

Hang the cunts

Or feed em to hungry pigs

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Government lost the appeal as he may be tortured in Jordan.

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple  over a year ago

horwich

Plan A.

Just offer a long termer a Bulger'esk deal...

Do the skum in for us while we have him inside for us...

"wait till he's chip paper news,then you get new id, few bob in the bank & new life in Oz" !!

Problem solved !!

Save the country save the country millions & rid the planet of this poisen for good !

Plan B.

Do as Italy or France do...

Just put the parasite on a plane then pay the minicule EU fine for breaking "human rights " laws !

Save the country millions in legal fees & benefits, & send out the right message to all the other nut jobs we habour in this country !!

Plan C. (Govenment plan)

Carry on spending millions for years to come whilst getting laughed at by this turd,the rest of his ilk & the rest of the world !

For clarity and for the misguided euro bashers our own supreme court of appeal has made the decision fuck all to do with the eurpoean court.

Just hope the government get their finger out do the job proper make it water tight case so the courts will sort it and get rid of the twat its not as if this is new qatada case being going on for years.

Give him a job clearing minefields on a pogo stick and let's see how he likes it

"For clarity and for the misguided euro bashers our own supreme court of appeal has made the decision fuck all to do with the eurpoean court."

Oh, looks like I'm a misguided euro basher then,

The human rights law of which the uk are governed by was passed by the european parliament. Whether the supreme court or the European court are making the decision it still doesn't get away from the fact that the European human rights law is every foreign lawbreaker and terrorists dream ticket to stay here at our expense.

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

Can't we just torture him here?

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

"Give him a job clearing minefields on a pogo stick and let's see how he likes it "

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

"For clarity and for the misguided euro bashers our own supreme court of appeal has made the decision fuck all to do with the eurpoean court.

The human rights law of which the uk are governed by was passed by the european parliament. Whether the supreme court or the European court are making the decision it still doesn't get away from the fact that the European human rights law is every foreign lawbreaker and terrorists dream ticket to stay here at our expense. "

to fuckin right it is!.

being x army! thats really pissing me off ,what a waste of time and money bloody E.U buggers getting involed in our GB . there to blame

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple  over a year ago

horwich

"For clarity and for the misguided euro bashers our own supreme court of appeal has made the decision fuck all to do with the eurpoean court.

The human rights law of which the uk are governed by was passed by the european parliament. Whether the supreme court or the European court are making the decision it still doesn't get away from the fact that the European human rights law is every foreign lawbreaker and terrorists dream ticket to stay here at our expense. "

The courts can only enforce the law sadly, no matter what even they want themselves. At Supreme Court level the politicians, lawyers, human rights brigade and the tax payer all have an angle. But the judges can only enforce the interpretation of the law, or the evidence before them.

Sucks, doesn't it....

suprise suprise he is laughing uet again. mean while im sat waiting to find out of it was my friend killed last night fighting a war people like him started. no wonder terrorists know they can get away scott free with killing

All I can say is its our country, we don't want him here, so kick him back to where he came from. Simples.

A few countries would probably have chucked him out anyway. Law, no law... Or he would have met some tragic accident in his spa bath.

We really do love taking one for the team here at TeamEuropeGB, arseend of the european universe.

Get him on a plane tonight and get rid, human rights my arse, what about ours that he wants to infringe!!!

Secret service should deal with him

There is the added bonus that if he's here he's under extremely close supervision and can't kill any other poor bugger. We can't stop the wanker from talking his bilge but we have stopped him putting it into action.

We pay for ppl on welfare to go on holidays so lets send him on one too.

Jordan is nice at this time of year hehehehehehehe

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I don't know why some on here people lay the blame on the EU Human Rights legislation, this case is covered not by this but by article 10 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights...passed by the United Nations and ratified by the United Kingdom a long time ago.

But lets not a fact get in the way of rhetoric....

"I don't know why some on here people lay the blame on the EU Human Rights legislation, this case is covered not by this but by article 10 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights...passed by the United Nations and ratified by the United Kingdom a long time ago.

But lets not a fact get in the way of

rhetoric...."

Yeah to quote you "a long time ago" times haves changed, Muslim extremism is on the rise and because of the EU human rights legislation we cannot deport Muslim extremist who shout their bile biliefs in the streets, call for uk and us soldiers to be beheaded, call for jihad, call for sharia law in this country. Whether this case comes under this article you talk about or the eu human rights law something has to change in the laws that govern

this country to stop extremists like Abu hamza and Abu qatada from peddling their hate. These people and their ilk have cost the taxpayers of this country £Millions. The uk have tried to deport Abu qatada numerous times but are stopped from doing so because of the laws. The law has to change.

throw him out of plane sorted

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"throw him out of plane sorted"

You are missing the point, you can't throw someone out of a plane if you can't force them into a plane......

"throw him out of plane sorted

You are missing the point, you can't throw someone out of a plane if you can't force them into a plane......"

you can force them but its not pc

By *rumalexMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

another thing to remember a lot of the extremists are actually born in the uk, they cannot be deported

By *edbagioMan  over a year ago

ripon

one phone call from vlad putin

could take care of this problem

By *U1966Man  over a year ago

Devon

If we cant send him to Jordan then its a one way ticket to Tel Aviv

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"another thing to remember a lot of the extremists are actually born in the uk, they cannot be deported

"

They can be if they've committed a crime a crime in a foreign Country and providing extradition has been applied for correctly of course.

"If we cant send him to Jordan then its a one way ticket to Tel Aviv"

*puts in call to Mossad for hit squad and puts on best Theresa May impression*

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Yay! Let's kill and torture people we don't like!

Depressing thread.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"Yay! Let's kill and torture people we don't like!

Depressing thread."

Strange that you haven't posted an alternative

» Add a new message to this topic