FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Swinging Politics

Swinging Politics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I thought swinging was all about NSA but in my experience there is lots of ownership and jealousy issues going down in the scene- also the different rules couples have, what's the oddest of these topics experienced folks ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There was a very similar thread to this very recently that provoked many reactions and made interesting reading (aside from the angry brigade).

One interesting analogy was that of sites like fab no longer reflecting the concept of swinging lifestyle(couples meeting couples) and being more of a site to advertise your need for sex.

In essence, as was outlined in that post, people will make it what they wish, and migrate towards those they connect with, and as in normal life people will oppose your ideas or try to influence you. Make it what you will and politely brush aside the loud vexatious sorts.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

@ angry brigade

I suppose there is a fair argument to say that this is no longer an exclusive swinging site, and that this would be due to the allowance of singles profiles.

There does seem to be an unwritten ethics and code which you cannot be told of at all sides of the scene- I guess its just using common sense.......in a highly uncommon situation ;p;

There are no rules swinging per say just enjoy yourself

"There are no rules swinging per say just enjoy yourself"

I think there are ! - more so for us men at any swing or party....

"There are no rules swinging per say just enjoy yourself"

Here here. Walk by the people you don't take to and enjoy everythu else. If you're angry about things you aren't really enjoying things ?

"I suppose there is a fair argument to say that this is no longer an exclusive swinging site, and that this would be due to the allowance of singles profiles.

There does seem to be an unwritten ethics and code which you cannot be told of at all sides of the scene- I guess its just using common sense.......in a highly uncommon situation ;p;"

Think you are confusing Swinging with Swapping. Swapping is what couples do, for obvious reasons. Swinging is for anyone (in a couple, on their own, or part of a group) who just enjoy the shared experience which Recreational Sex allows.

"There are no rules swinging per say just enjoy yourself

I think there are ! - more so for us men at any swing or party...."

No. There is an etiquette, yes. If you are meeting a couple for a 3some, they may well wish to lay down some groundrules, but you are entitled to do the same. It's the quickest way to out those who are going to treat you like a piece of meat, and those who genuinely want to get the most from the shared experience. If the couple don't want to listen to what YOU expect or want, then they are often trying to impose their 'rules' on you and, to me, that is not what swinging is about.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I was and still am surprised at the number of rules, labels and assumptions made and attempted to be imposed on the swinging scene. I really had no idea of the definition of swinging and because we we're looking for single men as we'll as couples wasn't surprised to find them on here.

Can anyone tell me who is the minister in charge of swinging, I would like a word

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

View made a comment on another thread earlier about a single bi female struggling to find meets, yet there are quite a few posts from couples looking for a single bi-female. I have certainly found it difficult to meet couples, and it has got to the point where I no longer wish to.

In my opinion this manifests itself in two ways - the male is all for it but the female is not. That's fine, as everyone needs to get on. Or the idea is better than the reality. And I think the latter reason is why there are so many people let down. Sex is exciting and fun, but the anticipation can be nervewracking.

"I was and still am surprised at the number of rules, labels and assumptions made and attempted to be imposed on the swinging scene. I really had no idea of the definition of swinging and because we we're looking for single men as we'll as couples wasn't surprised to find them on here.

Can anyone tell me who is the minister in charge of swinging, I would like a word "

now that's more difficult a job than home secretary!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

No. There is an etiquette, yes. If you are meeting a couple for a 3some, they may well wish to lay down some groundrules, but you are entitled to do the same. It's the quickest way to out those who are going to treat you like a piece of meat, and those who genuinely want to get the most from the shared experience. If the couple don't want to listen to what YOU expect or want, then they are often trying to impose their 'rules' on you and, to me, that is not what swinging is about."

Id have to agree with that

No. There is an etiquette, yes. If you are meeting a couple for a 3some, they may well wish to lay down some groundrules, but you are entitled to do the same. It's the quickest way to out those who are going to treat you like a piece of meat, and those who genuinely want to get the most from the shared experience. If the couple don't want to listen to what YOU expect or want, then they are often trying to impose their 'rules' on you and, to me, that is not what swinging is about.

Id have to agree with that "

There is !!

And yes, often you feel the dynamics that one partner in the couple is the driving force, the other, maybe the insecure partner going along with the idea in for of loosing their partner,,,goes on !

So many people are in to the idea and thrill of anticipation, but get cold feet at the doings, as long as their honest I think this is most human- and Fine ;p

» Add a new message to this topic