FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Xmas No1 and X Factor winner !

Xmas No1 and X Factor winner !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well it seems like there are 2 camps on the go at the moment with regards to the Christmas No1.

Some want Joe McKeldry the X Factor winner and other want Rage Against the machine.

Personally I hope neither of them reach No1. Joe McKeldry is a purile, sickly young man, singing and equally Purile and sickly manufactured song and Rage Against the Machine - well what can I say ? An outdated old 'rock' song which is nothing more than a lot of noise.

So who or what would you like to see as the the Christmas No1 ?

I'd like to see Slade or Wizzard, Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, Chris de Burgh, in fact anyone except the 2 mentioned above

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

personaly anything to do with xfactor makes me wont to poke my eyes out with a red hot poka let alone have some sickly song being a xmas no 1 again

but as im a fan of rage against the machine and its a dam good throw yourself about song i would much rather have them as the xams no

but if i was truthfull its about time we had a proper christmas song to top the charts for a change

who the hell are rage against the machine anyway lol ive never heard of them untill this wk and from what ive heard of them since i can see why ive never heard of them lol.absolutely perfect for modern chart music ie crap same as the rest

rage againt the machine are a or was (not so much now)an american political rock band

"rage againt the machine are a or was (not so much now)an american political rock band"

Hence the name huh?

I remember the good old days of Johnny Rotten & The Sex Pistols sailing down the Thames singing radical songs against the Queen.... and now Mr Rotten promotes products like he's landed gentry or something...

Youth only Rages Against The Machine because it hasn't been tempered by experience.

Joe McKeldrey seems a likeable young man on the cusp of adulthood and he's been handed a golden opportunity that keeps him off the streets. Good luck to him, I hope he does get the No.1 slot.

if it's a protest...... they both on course to sell 500,000.

they will end up putting more money in Simon's pocket. I also heard both on Sony, one Sony and one Sony bmg... so if that right Sony laughing all the way... could be wrong tho.

the folks who protest may not buy a record from one xmas to next other but complain about the music industry being in decline.

top of the pops was the number 1 music programme but closed it doors due to lack of viewers..

rage against the machine is only available by download...... so doing nothing to support the already stretched high street shops.

as for the protest.... Joe done nothing except enter a talent contest and sing well.

But as he's gay you are bound to have a soft spot for him

The x factor is terrible. No individuality at all

"But as he's gay you are bound to have a soft spot for him "

I am aghast.......

is he? I never noticed

"But as he's gay you are bound to have a soft spot for him

I am aghast.......

is he? I never noticed "

He says he's straight, but doesn't fancy Cheryl either ..

I kept saying to the Mrs, "I wonder if he's has a sneaky grope of Cheryl when she gives him a hug"

I know I would of

Hmmmmmmmm

Anyway I don't care if he's gay or straight, that makes no difference, but he is sickly sweet - too sickly sweet for my likeing

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well i think Joe is lovley and i like the song, not even bothered to here the rage one, but who would i like to see have the christmas number 1.......................The Soldiers now that is a lovely song and poinent

Jo is so cute! Such a shame he is not strait though.

total crap the lot of it !!!

"Well i think Joe is lovley and i like the song, not even bothered to here the rage one, but who would i like to see have the christmas number 1.......................The Soldiers now that is a lovely song and poinent"

So it was you who voted 5 million times for him to win eh ? Just wait till you get your phone bill, we'll see who's winning then

Now the soldiers ? Yes that would be a good and very appropriate No1.

"Well i think Joe is lovley and i like the song, not even bothered to here the rage one, but who would i like to see have the christmas number 1.......................The Soldiers now that is a lovely song and poinent

So it was you who voted 5 million times for him to win eh ? Just wait till you get your phone bill, we'll see who's winning then

Now the soldiers ? Yes that would be a good and very appropriate No1. "

lol obsessed by the programme but not completley stupid. I never voted once not even on final night

everybody shud download the pogues fairytales of new york again now thats a good x-mass song lol

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

anything not x factor related

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

Silent night would be the best one

ah peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"everybody shud download the pogues fairytales of new york again now thats a good x-mass song lol "

That is back in the charts now

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"That is back in the charts now"

Oi, get back to bed your ill!!

def the pogues for me!! but soldiers would be good too to get some funds. as long as its not cliff bloody richard im happy!! xx

» Add a new message to this topic