FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > CHATTING???

CHATTING???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone on this site actually believe in the art of talking and getting to know someone! Seems as if everyone is desperate to trawl through as many profiles as possible. What happened to quality over quantity - people are like packs of wolves! Can anybody restore my faith lol?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Oh O most definitely beg to differ. I will not meet anyone with whom I have not chatted extensively and actually got to know...

You have to admit for most people its all about getting through as many profiles as possible - what do you think?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Oh O most definitely beg to differ. I will not meet anyone with whom I have not chatted extensively and actually got to know..."
+1

I'd much rather get to know a small, select few friends than shag my way through the female membership.

Hahaha

Hull

"You have to admit for most people its all about getting through as many profiles as possible - what do you think?"

This site attracts all sorts. some want a shagfest, some don't. There are enough profiles to search for what you want to find....It really does take all sorts...

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

I have at least 2 ladies i have been chatting to for almost 5 months

We never plan to meet but it seem like i know all about their private life

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

From what I've seen people tend to want to chat a bit first.

Some don't like message ping pong tho and prefer a social meet to get an idea of what the persons like.

"Does anyone on this site actually believe in the art of talking and getting to know someone! Seems as if everyone is desperate to trawl through as many profiles as possible. What happened to quality over quantity - people are like packs of wolves! Can anybody restore my faith lol? "

It's funny you say that - I sometimes get emails from women making a comment or two but when you try and spark a conversation with them ...nadda - I don't pursue them afterwards but sometimes wonder what it was all about.

However, I think given the amount of messages women get on here - it's probably quite difficult to stay connected one or two conversations ..since those emails will keep getting buried by millions more - perhaps even more enticing ones lol

"I have at least 2 ladies i have been chatting to for almost 5 months

"

Haha

I've had similar 'relationships' with women on here - they're rare but they do happen and are quite fun actually.

I like to get to know people but you can only chat so much on a site like this i like to get to know the people i chat to at social meets as well

Miss Hottie Bottie is a perfect example lol! I spoke to her last week, she replied and then I replied and NOTHING! Im all about being friends but perhaps im on the wrong site! Good feedback thus far tho lol. x

Miss Hottie Bottie is a perfect example lol! I spoke to her last week, she replied and then I replied and NOTHING! Im all about being friends but perhaps im on the wrong site! Good feedback thus far tho lol. x

sheffield

Haha

I've had similar 'relationships' with women on here - they're rare but they do happen and are quite fun actually. "

Correct. And if you play your cards right, you end up meeting all theirs good girl friends for more fun

"I like to get to know people but you can only chat so much on a site like this i like to get to know the people i chat to at social meets as well "

Agreed to be fair

Hull

You are not allowed to name and shame on the forums .......May I suggest you delete your post before you get a ban

Haha

I have two like that

I've had similar 'relationships' with women on here - they're rare but they do happen and are quite fun actually. "

"You are not allowed to name and shame on the forums .......May I suggest you delete your post before you get a ban"

Shes in here lol - its a private joke x

Hull

Haha

I've had similar 'relationships' with women on here - they're rare but they do happen and are quite fun actually.

Correct. And if you play your cards right, you end up meeting all theirs good girl friends for more fun"

What a great attitude...

"You have to admit for most people its all about getting through as many profiles as possible - what do you think?

This site attracts all sorts. some want a shagfest, some don't. There are enough profiles to search for what you want to find....It really does take all sorts..."

It certainly does

By *ussypussWoman  over a year ago

South Birmingham waiting for the bf to come back after crimbo

"Oh O most definitely beg to differ. I will not meet anyone with whom I have not chatted extensively and actually got to know..."

Same here, I have to get to know someone, it's nice to be able to just go out for a drink and a chat, with or without the sexual side of things. I personally think that repeat meets are far more satisfying than large quantities of one-offs, too much like hard work anyway

So would it be fair to say over 50% on here are total timewasters?

sheffield

"

What a great attitude... "

lol

How is your knee???

FORUMS - Bringing people together LOl

Hull

"So would it be fair to say over 50% on here are total timewasters?"

Where does that magic number come from? I haven't chatted to anyone who I would consider a timewaster. But then as I said my time isn't wasted getting to know someone...Meets will get cancelled, life gets in the way sometimes, doesn't necessarily make them a timewaster..

sheffield

I wont call them timewasters

You need some extra items in any boutique to make it look nice and attract more window shoppers.

Take it that way

Hull

"

What a great attitude... lol

How is your knee???"

There is a technical term for is f***ed...lol.....I have a man with magic hands who can do wonders he tells me...he also wants to knock me out to do it...harrumph...

Kent

It depends on eBay your defintion of timewaster is?? For me someone who chats but doesn't want to meet isn't a time waster. I would only consider my time wasted if I arranged a meet and got stood up last minute with no decent explanation etc

I mean people come on here with absolutley no intention to meet! For example you get this alot - 'tell me what you'd do to me right now' LOL! People are here for pictures and stories - its easily 50% or more.

Kent

eBay?? Lol.. *you're x

sheffield

"

How is your knee???

There is a technical term for is f***ed...lol.....I have a man with magic hands who can do wonders he tells me...he also wants to knock me out to do it...harrumph... "

hahahahahahah

Cracking

Was that an offer you refuse?

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"

How is your knee???

There is a technical term for is f***ed...lol.....I have a man with magic hands who can do wonders he tells me...he also wants to knock me out to do it...harrumph... "

Are you sure he didn't say knock one out?

Some folk get off on the thrill of the chase, just accept that as it is. You'll always get that talkers from the do'ers!!

Kent

"I mean people come on here with absolutley no intention to meet! For example you get this alot - 'tell me what you'd do to me right now' LOL! People are here for pictures and stories - its easily 50% or more."

They are easy to spot tho. Cyber, phone sex and can sex are interests that you can fill in and I've seen profiles saying that they aren't looking for meets and just want cam chat etc. not my thing at all. As for the so called pic collectors I don't get that as there's billions of pics of naked people on the Internet that are much easier to access then trying to get a person to show you on here. Lol. X

"Some folk get off on the thrill of the chase, just accept that as it is. You'll always get that talkers from the do'ers!! "

I suppose bud.

"I mean people come on here with absolutley no intention to meet! For example you get this alot - 'tell me what you'd do to me right now' LOL! People are here for pictures and stories - its easily 50% or more.

They are easy to spot tho. Cyber, phone sex and can sex are interests that you can fill in and I've seen profiles saying that they aren't looking for meets and just want cam chat etc. not my thing at all. As for the so called pic collectors I don't get that as there's billions of pics of naked people on the Internet that are much easier to access then trying to get a person to show you on here. Lol. X"

I suppose im kinda new to this. x

Kent

"Some folk get off on the thrill of the chase, just accept that as it is. You'll always get that talkers from the do'ers!! "

I think you can spot them tho, anyone wanting to get to know someone a while before they arrange a meet won't want to be discussing what they are gonna do to each other etc constantly. X

sheffield

"Some folk get off on the thrill of the chase, just accept that as it is. You'll always get that talkers from the do'ers!!

I think you can spot them tho, anyone wanting to get to know someone a while before they arrange a meet won't want to be discussing what they are gonna do to each other etc constantly. X "

Reason why i am not rushing things with you

"Some folk get off on the thrill of the chase, just accept that as it is. You'll always get that talkers from the do'ers!!

I think you can spot them tho, anyone wanting to get to know someone a while before they arrange a meet won't want to be discussing what they are gonna do to each other etc constantly. X "

Hull

"

How is your knee???

There is a technical term for is f***ed...lol.....I have a man with magic hands who can do wonders he tells me...he also wants to knock me out to do it...harrumph...

hahahahahahah

Cracking

Was that an offer you refuse?"

5 months of pain I would let him do it to me awake! lol....

Hull

"

How is your knee???

Are you sure he didn't say knock one out? "

I don't need his magic hands to do that...

Yeah i always chat loads to any potential meets before i meet them.

sheffield

"Yeah i always chat loads to any potential meets before i meet them."

Missing your messages lol

I think I possibly spend too long chatting that they get fed up and move on!

I have several guys that chat regularly some I may end up meeting others I may never be lucky enough to....I do love a good natter but that's even better when you eventually get to meet the person for real. I think it makes it all the more enjoyable.

S x

"I think I possibly spend too long chatting that they get fed up and move on!

I have several guys that chat regularly some I may end up meeting others I may never be lucky enough to....I do love a good natter but that's even better when you eventually get to meet the person for real. I think it makes it all the more enjoyable.

S x"

You're a bit cute btw - teasing! I hear ya tho x

» Add a new message to this topic