FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > LOVE AT first Sight ?

LOVE AT first Sight ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you ever experienced love at first sight? I have and it was weird .... as you don't know them .. Do you think you can be in love just looking at a person ?? Lots of posts on love here its must be in the air LOVE.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lust at first sight, yes. Fancying, then infatuation, then full blown love ... it's always taken me a long time to actually fall in love...

Yes. Twice.

One i was with for over 17 years, the 2nd one is still in its VERY early days

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Love at first sight, No.

Lust definately

"Love at first sight, No.

Lust definately "

I thought i had you at 'cream or jam'

Sorry, no. Its just lust. But who says lust can't

last just long enough till love develops?

"Yes. Twice.

One i was with for over 17 years, the 2nd one is still in its VERY early days"

wow was it just a feeling you had looking you just new?

Only once and that was Robbie Williams lol

By *o1mrtlcMan  over a year ago

cannock

Yes I have twice now and love spending as much time with her as I can get

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Depends what you mean by love. I couldn't have experienced the love that I feel for Mr. N at first sight because it's based on experience, familiarity and years spent together but I did feel an instant connection with him the first time I saw his name let.alone saw him.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Only once and that was Robbie Williams lol "

"Sorry, no. Its just lust. But who says lust can't

last just long enough till love develops?"

this

Haha ooooh yes!!

oo I would do this as a kids and kiss there posters on the wall in my bed room , lol I was in love .

No I don't believe there is such a thing as love at first site. Lust maybe, but definitely not love!!

"Yes. Twice.

One i was with for over 17 years, the 2nd one is still in its VERY early dayswow was it just a feeling you had looking you just new? "

Just knew.

Met my ex mrs in a work capacity in september.

Went out together in a social capacity on december 8th and were living together by valentines day

And as i say, that lasted 17 years

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"No I don't believe there is such a thing as love at first site. Lust maybe, but definitely not love!!"

love is the feeling you feel ,when your feeling the feeling you have never felt befor

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"Love at first sight, No.

Lust definately

I thought i had you at 'cream or jam' "

Always hun, always, I'm getting withdrawal symptoms

i met someone on here we had our first meet at my house and the attraction between us was instant...it went at a million miles an hour for 2 months it was amazing....then bam she just ended it saying she couldnt handle all the love and attention...she admitted she was crazy to end it...im still heartbroken by it all after 3 weeks of not seeing her...i would do anything to get her back

I am lucky to have experienced it twice in my life so far.

I met my ex husband on a saturday and he moved in on the monday...we booked a holiday the following saturday and got engaged lol

We had 20 remarkable years together. He's still my best friend, and yes, I still love him

"I met my ex husband on a saturday and he moved in on the monday...we booked a holiday the following saturday and got engaged lol

We had 20 remarkable years together. He's still my best friend, and yes, I still love him "

wowwwwwww and that's really fab xxx you lucky lady . xxxx

"I met my ex husband on a saturday and he moved in on the monday...we booked a holiday the following saturday and got engaged lol

We had 20 remarkable years together. He's still my best friend, and yes, I still love him wowwwwwww and that's really fab xxx you lucky lady . xxxx"

Yeah, despite us not being together, the situation could be a lot worse. I can still count on him for anything, so yes lucky indeed

"No I don't believe there is such a thing as love at first site. Lust maybe, but definitely not love!!"

Oh yes there is. Thats how we met. In an Asda lol. We did not have sex for over a week when we met. Just dating, cinema, eating out etc.

12 years later we are still together.

Yep i knew i loved my lads dad as soon as i met him,he made my tummy feel funny and my knees week every time he spoke to me...and that went on with both of us for 4 years before we actually told eachother.

I did once, I married her sadly it didn't last

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"Have you ever experienced love at first sight? I have and it was weird .... as you don't know them .. Do you think you can be in love just looking at a person ?? Lots of posts on love here its must be in the air LOVE.

"

Lust hell yeah, Love no....only been in love once and it took time...

You don't love someone until you know them, lust at first sight is a more suitable analogy.

Defiantly believe in love at first sight. But I guess its a lot of different emotions coming together all at once.

M

I don't think that i've ever been in love i've loved people but not been in love with them but my sister swears blind that she fell instantly in love with her husband 1st time she saw him. so yeah i believe it can happen and that the people who experience it are very lucky indeed xxx

What's "Love" ??? - It's just a second hand emotion....

no I don't think you can really love someone till you get to know them

My last partner and i talked online for a few months as friends without ever meeting, don't know if it counts but we fell in love the first time we met, we were only meeting each other for a day out together because we were both going through some shit at the time. We have split up now but we are still really good friends and yes i can say she still loves me and i love her. Maybe someday we'll get back together, who knows.

By *ethany10Couple  over a year ago

falkirk

Yep, for me and my wife it was love at first sight and just coming up to forty years together

Yep, I always just know. Same with buying houses lol. It just feels right. I was with my first love 20 years

By *inky BunnyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Yes. Every day. I walk in love. I'm a child of love.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Once with a bloke called vodka...

By *wingleOMan  over a year ago

billingham

i dont believe in love in first site, lust tho, lust at first site is a real thing1

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Have you ever experienced love at first sight? I have and it was weird .... as you don't know them .. Do you think you can be in love just looking at a person ?? Lots of posts on love here its must be in the air LOVE.

"

Yes, my husband. I knew immediately the moment he saw me he was smitten. The woman he was talking to knew it too, looked at me, smiled and walked off.

When he lost that look...I walked!

Yes, my husband. I knew immediately the moment he saw me he was smitten. The woman he was talking to knew it too, looked at me, smiled and walked off.

When he lost that look...I walked! "

Yup...same here!

[Removed by poster at 26/03/13 19:15:50]

When he lost that look...I walked! "

I know that look.

I had someone tell me they loved me about a fortnight ago.

They didnt have to tell me cos I had seen it in their eyes and the way they looked at me for weeks.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Love is formed after spending a fair amount of time together. Not after one meet.

Love is felt when you know your partner well their good and their bad. Their fears and hopes and everything and you realise that time without them leaves you with an aching feeling.

That is not all experienced within one meeting.

Lust well that is different and deffinately can be felt on first meeting.

Love developes over time and isnt forced it just happens. It has to be honest and be true to yourself for it to carry on working.

I didnt realised I loved someone til something specific happened. I also knew it was over again when something happened.

I dont give my love easily and have only loved two men ever. Neither worked for similar reasons. But would rather live without love honestly than live a lie pretending.

Life is too short. X

I can honestly say, I don't think I've ever been in love been in lust a few times and often say I love so and so to bits, but real honest to goodness love....naah, not sure it exists.

Sad really isn't it.

The only love I have is for my daughter

For me, if I really like someone the lust comes after.

I didnt lust after my ex Mrs instantly but I knew straight away she was different and my heart did go boom ticky boom

I felt like i had known her for years when infact we had just said hello in reception.

Those that nay say, I would suggest, have just not been lucky enough to experience it yet

I know that look.

They didnt have to tell me cos I had seen it in their eyes and the way they looked at me for weeks."

The eyes give it away ... lol xx can tell so much from a persons eyes .

I know that look.

They didnt have to tell me cos I had seen it in their eyes and the way they looked at me for weeks.The eyes give it away ... lol xx can tell so much from a persons eyes . "

Eyes are the Mirror to someones soul. My ex said he knew the instant fell in Love with him x

I know that look.

They didnt have to tell me cos I had seen it in their eyes and the way they looked at me for weeks.The eyes give it away ... lol xx can tell so much from a persons eyes .

Eyes are the Mirror to someones soul. My ex said he knew the instant fell in Love with him x "

And your so right the windows to the soul xxxxxxx eyes

Once. It was amazing. I remember every second of those first few hours.

And I remember when he broke my heart and what that felt like too.

Never again :/

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I don't know about love at first sight, but I met someone a few months back and within a minute I felt like I'd found a soulmate. I just knew that I would be able to talk to this person until dawn and that we were completely on the same wavelength.

She was amazing and I was convinced she felt the same. I was wrong and I still pour over the events of that night, trying to spot how I got it so wrong. Still feel devastated six months on.

Having typed all that, I'm not quite sure what it proves!

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Its awful how wrong you can get it. I have experienced it. You realise how right it is. You connect and they make you the happiest you have ever been. But when you realise its ended you suddenly are amazed how stupud you have been to have thought all was ok.

You believe what they say because you have no reason to not believe them.

Time for me has helped. You sit back from the relationship and then see just how wrong it was and based on dishonesty.

If the other person isnt honest with you and realistic with what they want it isnt going to work no matter what you do. My motto has been for some time.....I deserve better.

Hope you get your heart beating happier xxx

[Removed by poster at 27/03/13 07:53:30]

Love? Met my husband at 14, engaged at 18, married just before I was 20. Been married 30 years this September. No romance, tlc or love from either of us to each other for years, dont know why he is with me (save you asking) Im here still because its somewhere to live. Is why im on site, for some contact, bit of tlc or tenderness, yes thats weird but is possible to get here - I got it last night and hope to get more. So happy bunny here

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"

i just have experienced it, opening your profile

Yes I believe in love at first sight and have experienced it.

It is not lust, it is instantly falling in love, there is an immediate connection, a feeling of knowing that person for years.

A bond is instantly formed and is very strong.

Then you of course get to know them but by then your bond has only grown stronger and so has your love for them.

Loving someone is easy but to stay in love with someone is imo the key to a successful relationship. Where the bond is then unbreakable as the connection between you is so strong and will not diminish over time.

i just have experienced it, opening your profile "

ooo you BIG charmer xx

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

i just have experienced it, opening your profile ooo you BIG charmer xx "

mwwahhh lol

» Add a new message to this topic